|List of cities in Russia|
Pionerski ( Russian Пионерский ; German until 1947 Neukuhren; Lithuanian Kuršiai ) is a town with 11,016 inhabitants (as of October 14, 2010) in the Russian Oblast of Kaliningrad . The city forms its own urban district .
Pionerski is located on the Baltic Sea on the Samland peninsula , between the seaside resorts of Zelenogradsk (Cranz) and Swetlogorsk (Rauschen) about 35 kilometers north of the oblast capital of Kaliningrad (Königsberg) .
The village of Neukuhren has been known since 1254. Towards the end of the 19th century it developed into one of the seaside resorts on the north coast of the Samland peninsula, but was overshadowed by the neighboring Cranz and Rauschen.
On June 13, 1874, Neukuhren became the district village and gave its name to a newly established district . It belonged to the district of Fischhausen , from 1939 to 1945 to the district of Samland in the administrative district of Königsberg in the Prussian province of East Prussia . On September 30, 1928, the neighboring manor district Wangenkrug on the Baltic Sea was incorporated into the rural community of Neukuhren.
During the Second World War , units of the Wehrmacht were stationed in Neukuhren : the Neukuhren Air Force Field Regiment, the Aviation Training Regiment 10 and the A 125 and A / B 125 pilot training schools.
After the war, the place came to the Soviet Kaliningrad Oblast, received on June 17, 1947 the status of a spa settlement within the Primorsk Raion and was renamed Pionersky at the same time; Derived from Russian pioner for pioneer , a member of the pioneer organization “W. I. Lenin ” . On December 26, 1952, the settlement received city rights. After the dissolution of the city Rajons Primorsk Pionerski was the City Soviet of the February 1, 1963 Selenogradsk assumed. On January 12, 1965, Pionersky was incorporated into the so-called Svetlogorsk spa-industrial zone, which was administered from Svetlogorsk . On March 22, 1993, Pionerski was spun off from this association and designated a town with oblast significance. On March 31, 2004, the city received the status of a city district as a municipal self-government unit. In 2011, a residence for the President of the Russian Federation was completed in Pionersky.
After Neukuhren and Pionerski, the following three places were incorporated:
|Russian name||German name||Date
|Dobroje (Доброе)||Prussian Battau||1993?||By decree of 1950, Preußisch Battau was renamed Dobroje and subordinated to the Pionerski Settlement Soviet. According to the 1975 administrative list, Dobroje was part of the city of Svetlogorsk .|
|Rybnoye (Рыбное)||Lop wages||1993?||By decree of 1950, Lopphnen was renamed Rybnoje and included in the Romanowski selski Sowet . According to the administrative lists of 1975 and 1989, Rybnoye was an independent place that was subordinate to the Pionersky City Soviet.|
Mayor / Chairwoman of the City District (since 1992)
- 1992–2000: Pawel Wassiljewitsch Doronin (Павел Васильевич Доронин)
- 2000–2014: Rimma Alexandrovna Sagajewa (Римма Александровна Сагаева)
- 2014–2017: Alexei Olegowitsch Presnjakow (Алексей Олегович Пресняков)
- 2017-2019: Jelena Sergejewna Schirotschenko (Елена Сергеевна Широченко)
- since 2019: Pawel Vitalyevich Polishchuk (Павел Витальевич Полищук)
Heads of administration of the city district
- 2014–2016: Vitaly Anatoljewitsch Beljajew (Виталий Анатольевич Беляев)
- 2016–2017: Oleg Nikolajewitsch Kossenkow (Олег Николаевич Косенков) (i. V.)
- 2017-2018: Yevgeny Nikolajewitsch Micheikin (Евгений Николаевич Михейкин)
- 2018: Alexei Jurjewitsch Semenzow (Алексей Юрьевич Семенцов)
- 2018–2019: Galina Viktorovna Repikova (Галина Викторовна Репикова) (p.
- since 2019: Leonid Sergejewitsch Schubajew (Леонид Сергеевич Шибаев)
Note: census data
Neukuhren District (1874–1945)
|German name||Russian name||Remarks|
|Rural communities :|
until 1898: German Battau
|Kobjeiten||Selski||1901 in the rural community noise incorporated|
|Lixeids||Obuchowo||1928 incorporated into the rural community of Schlakalken|
before 1910: Klein Battau
|Dobroje||1928 incorporated into the rural community of Battau|
|Noise||Svetlogorsk||1910 Formation of a separate administrative district in Rauschen|
|Sassau||1901 incorporated into the rural community of Rauschen|
|Tenkieten||Lyotnoye||1928 incorporated into the rural communities of Schlakalken|
|from 1910 :|
|Buckling||Pribreschnoye||1928 in the rural community of Rantau incorporated|
|Manor districts :|
|Herrenwalde||1893 incorporated into the rural community of Lopphnen|
|Kohnkenhof||In 1893 incorporated into the Prussian Battau rural community|
|Cheek jug||to Pionerski||1928 incorporated into the rural community of Neukuhren|
Due to the restructuring, on January 1, 1945 only five municipalities belonged to the Neukuhren district: Battau, Lopphnen, Neukuhren, Rantau and Schlakalken.
Culture and sights
- Historical-archaeological museum "Rantawa" in the street Armeiskaya 6
- Natural monument bristle stone (Kamen Lschi)
Economy and Infrastructure
Neukuhren already had a spa house in the 1890s, which was counted among the most beautiful buildings in Samland. Pionerski is still a seaside resort and an important fishing port today.
Neukuhren did not have its own Protestant church before 1945, but was part of the parish of the parish church in Sankt Lorenz (today in Russian: Salskoje). This was incorporated into the parish of Fischhausen (Primorsk) in the church province of East Prussia of the Church of the Old Prussian Union . Today Pionerski is located in the catchment area of the newly established Evangelical Lutheran congregation in Zelenogradsk (Cranz) , a branch congregation of the Resurrection Church in Kaliningrad (Königsberg) , belonging to the Kaliningrad provost of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of European Russia .
- Pionerski on mojgorod.ru (Russian)
- Pionerski and surroundings (German)
- The urban district on the government portal of Kaliningrad Oblast (Russian)
- Website of the Historical-Archaeological Museum "Rantawa"
- Itogi Vserossijskoj perepisi naselenija 2010 goda. Kaliningradskaya oblastʹ. (Results of the 2010 all-Russian census. Kaliningrad Oblast.) Volume 1 , Table 4 (Download from the website of the Kaliningrad Oblast Territorial Organ of the Federal Service for State Statistics of the Russian Federation)
- Rolf Jehke, Neukuhren district
- Through the Указ Президиума Верховного Совета РСФСР от 17 июня 1947 г. «Об образовании сельских Советов, городов и рабочих поселков в Калининградской обльских Советов, городов и рабочих поселков в Калининградской обладской обладской обладской обладской обладской Собласти the 17th and 19th Supreme Soviet of the Soviet Council of the cities of the Oblasti towns and cities of the 17th Supreme Council of the Supreme Presidium of the 1947th Oblast of the Oblasts Council of the 17th Supreme Soviet of the Supreme Council of the cities of the Oblasts of the 1947th Oblast.
- Through the Закон Калининградской области от 31 марта 2004 г. № 374 «О наделении муниципального образования" город Пионерский "статусом городского округо образования" (Law of March 31st, 2004 the status of the city of Přednírzázník Region: 374th district of Kaliningrad, No. 37 of Kaliningrad Oblast), the city of 37th district of Předník.
- Rolf Jehke, District Rauschen
- Pionerskij - Neukuhren (ostpreussen.net)
- Evangelical Lutheran Provosty Kaliningrad ( Memento of the original dated August 29, 2011 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. (Russian German)
- Photos of the church on https://www.prussia39.ru/