|Full name||Natalija Olegivna Pohrebnjak|
|birthday||19th February 1988 (age 32)|
|place of birth||Kharkiv Oblast , Soviet Union|
|discipline||100 meters ; 200 metres|
|Best performance||11.09 s 100 meters
22.64 s 200 meters
|last change: August 2nd, 2017|
At the 2007 World Championships in Osaka , she was eliminated over 100 meters in the preliminary run, and at the 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing and the 2009 World Championships , she reached the quarter-finals over the same distance.
At the European Championships 2010 in Barcelona she reached the semi-finals over 100 meters and won the gold medal in the 4 x 100 meter relay with the Ukrainian team consisting of Olessja Powch , Pohrebnjak, Marija Rjemjen and Jelysaweta Bryshina .
In 2006, 2008 and 2009 she became national champion over 100 meters .
- 100 m: 11.09 s, July 30, 2015, Kropywnyzkyj
- 60 m (hall): 7.18 s, January 27, 2016, Zaporozhye
- 200 m : 22.64 s, August 15, 2016, Rio de Janeiro
- Nataliya Pohrebnyak in the database of World Athletics (English)
- Natalija Pohrebnjak in the Sports-Reference database (English; archived from the original )
- Decree of the President of Ukraine No. 392/2013 of July 25, 2013. Accessed August 8, 2016 (Ukrainian).
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Погребняк, Наталія Олегівна (Ukrainian); Pohrebnyak, Nataliya|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Ukrainian sprinter|
|DATE OF BIRTH||19th February 1988|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Kupyansk , Ukrainian SSR , Soviet Union|