|coat of arms||Austria map|
|Political District :||Salzburg area|
|License plate :||SL|
|Residents :||1,086 (January 1, 2020)|
|Population density :||104 inhabitants per km²|
|Postal code :||5205|
|Area code :||06216|
|Community code :||5 03 31|
|Address of the
|Mayor :||Hermann Scheipl ( ÖVP )|
Municipal Council : (2019)
|Location of Schleedorf in the Salzburg area|
Schleedorf on an aerial photo from August 2011
|Source: Municipal data from Statistics Austria|
The community consists of the only village Schleedorf. Districts are Baumgarten, Dopl, Ed, Engerreich, Eßling, Lengried, Mölkham, Roid, Schwabened and Wallsberg.
Cadastral communities are Schleedorf, Engerreich and Wallsberg. Another part of the community is Grabenmühle.
A church in Schleedorf can be documented as early as 1379 . On December 9, 1807 , the Bishop of Passau, Leopold Leonhard Raymund von Thun , ceded some areas within the Salzburg state borders - including Schleedorf - "freely" to the Archdiocese of Salzburg . In 1891 Schleedorf was raised to a parish .
coat of arms
The coat of arms of the municipality is: "A green clad arm growing in silver from the left edge of the shield, holding a naturally colored, fertilized sloe branch in one hand."
The community council has a total of 13 members.
- With the municipal council and mayoral elections in Salzburg in 2004, the municipal council had the following distribution: 6 ÖVP, 6 SPÖ, and 1 FPÖ.
- With the municipal council and mayoral elections in Salzburg in 2009 , the municipal council had the following distribution: 7 ÖVP, 4 SPÖ, and 2 FPÖ.
- With the municipal council and mayoral elections in Salzburg in 2014 , the municipal council had the following distribution: 7 ÖVP, 3 FPÖ, and 3 SPÖ.
- With the municipal council and mayoral elections in Salzburg in 2019 , the municipal council has the following distribution: 8 ÖVP, 3 FPÖ, and 2 SPÖ.
- since 2009 Hermann Scheipl (ÖVP)
Culture and sights
- Catholic parish church Schleedorf hl. Stephen
- Wimmer tailoring with the Schleedorf dolls window
- Former village smithy in Anton-Winkler-Gasse
- The Schleedorf Trachtenmusikkapelle celebrated its 100th anniversary in 2006.
- Community website
- www.schaudorf.at , Schleedorf tourism site
- 50331 - Schleedorf. Community data, Statistics Austria .
- Schleedorf . In: Salzburger Nachrichten : Salzburgwiki .