Nussdorf am Haunsberg
Nussdorf am Haunsberg
|coat of arms||Austria map|
|Political District :||Salzburg area|
|License plate :||SL|
|Residents :||2,403 (January 1, 2020)|
|Postal code :||5151|
|Area code :||06276|
|Community code :||5 03 25|
|Address of the
5151 Nussdorf am Haunsberg
|Mayor :||Waltraud Brandstetter ( ÖVP )|
Municipal Council : (2019)
|Location of Nußdorf am Haunsberg in the Salzburg-Umgebung district|
|Source: Municipal data from Statistics Austria|
The community includes the three cadastral communities
and is divided into a total of 23 localities (residents as of January 1, 2020):
- Altsberg (32)
- Durchham (21)
- Ice ping (66)
- Gastein (29)
- Hainbach (47)
- Hochberg (28)
- Irlach (17)
- Kleinberg (103) including Holzmannberg, Haßberg and Kletzlberg
- Kroisbach (49) including Pointlau
- Lauterbach (98) including haggling
- Liersching (30)
- Lukasedt (19)
- Nussdorf am Haunsberg (975)
- Olching (65) including Großolching
- Pabing (16)
- Pinswag (100)
- Reinharting (17)
- Rottstätt (41) including Rottenaigen
- Schlössl (165)
- Schröck (18)
- Steinbach (87)
- Waidach (279) including Eberharten
- Weitworth (101)
The community is part of the judicial district of Oberndorf .
coat of arms
The community council has a total of 17 members.
- With the municipal council and mayoral elections in Salzburg in 2004, the municipal council had the following distribution: 10 ÖVP, 4 SPÖ, 2 TEAM Team for Nussdorf, and 1 FDN Free Democrats Nussdorf.
- With the municipal council and mayoral elections in Salzburg in 2009 , the municipal council had the following distribution: 10 ÖVP, 5 SPÖ, and 2 FDN.
- With the municipal council and mayoral elections in Salzburg in 2014 , the municipal council had the following distribution: 11 ÖVP, 5 SPÖ, and 1 FPÖ.
- With the municipal council and mayoral elections in Salzburg 2019 , the municipal council has the following distribution: 12 ÖVP, 4 SPÖ, and 1 FPÖ.
- until 2004 Erwin Zauner
- until 2019 Johann Ganisl (ÖVP)
- since 2019 Waltraud Brandstetter (ÖVP)
Culture and sights
- Haunsperg Castle
- Weitwörth Castle
- Catholic parish church Nussdorf am Haunsberg hl. George
- Vega observatory on Haunsberg
- Celtic iron depot: In Hainbach im Oichtental, a late Celtic iron depot was uncovered during clearing work in 1894 . The date of the find is classified in the late La Tène period at the beginning of the Roman era. The objects found are three scythe leaves damaged by digging, a scythe ring , a plow knife and a ploughshare as well as a large ax . These objects are now in the Salzburg Museum in the city of Salzburg.
- Natural monuments
- Several natural monuments exist along a geology trail on the northwest side of the Haunsberg. The Kroisbachgraben is an important fossil site from the Paleocene (65 to 55 million years ago) in Europe . There is also a quarry of interest to geologists and a waterfall along the nature trail.
- On the back of the Haunsberg is the Kaiserbuche , a symbolic tree that was considered the landmark of the Flachgau. It fell in 2004 and was replanted the following year.
The social structure is dominated by rural areas. Measured by the number of inhabitants, there is a lively club life in the community. There are over 30 different professional, social, sports and leisure clubs.
- Alfred Auersperg (1899–1968), psychiatrist
- Paula Fichtl (1902–1989), Sigmund Freud's housekeeper for many years , was in Nussdorf in the Oberreiter grocer's "girl for everything"
- Willibald Hauthaler (1843–1922), abbot of the Benedictine monastery of St. Peter in Salzburg and historian
- Sanel Kuljić (* 1977), Austrian national soccer player, lived in Nussdorf for a few years when he was still working for SV Josko Ried
- Toni Schneider-Manzell (1911–1996), German-Austrian sculptor, lived from 1944 to 1955 in the municipality of Nussdorf
- Community website
- About our community . Volunteer fire brigade Nussdorf am Haunsberg
- 50325 - Nussdorf am Haunsberg. Community data, Statistics Austria .
- Nussdorf am Haunsberg . In: Salzburger Nachrichten : Salzburgwiki .
- Statistics Austria: Population on January 1st, 2020 by locality (area status on January 1st, 2020) , ( CSV )
- Municipal council on March 10, 2019 according to mandates
- Johann Ganisl . In: Salzburger Nachrichten : Salzburgwiki .
- Susanne Sievers , Otto Helmut Urban , Peter C. Ramsl: Lexicon for Celtic Archeology. A-K and L-Z; Announcements of the prehistoric commission published by the Austrian Academy of Sciences , Vienna 2012, ISBN 978-3-7001-6765-5 , p. 719.
- See Flachgauer Nachrichten Thursday, Aug. 19, 2004; District Gazette No .: 1 January 5, 2005; Salzburger Nachrichten, Thursday, April 28, 2005