City of Heilsbronn
|Height :||376 m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||4.88 km²|
|Residents :||247 (Sep 30, 2016)|
|Population density :||51 inhabitants / km²|
|Incorporation :||January 1, 1972|
|Postal code :||91560|
|Area code :||09872|
The Erlbach , which is a left tributary of the Schwabach , flows through the village . The place is surrounded by the corridors Im Flecken and Winterleite (south), Herbstwiesenfeld (north), Tollbuck (north-east), Hundsgraben and Rohrer Grund (south-east). Approx. 1.5 km northwest of the village along the railway line is one of the largest solar fields in the Ansbach district.
The place is on the B 14 between Heilsbronn (4 km southwest) and Buchschwabach (3 km northeast). The national road 2239 goes according tube (3,5 km south-east). The district road FÜ 22 / AN 25 runs to Raitersaich (1.9 km north). Communal roads lead to Gottmannsdorf (1.8 km northwest) and Göddeldorf to AN 29 (1.7 km south).
The place was first mentioned in a document as "Erelbach" in the year 1300. The place name is derived from the same name of the water, the defining word of which is the alder . Most of the farms belonged to the Heilsbronn monastery at that time , which is why the place was given the addition "monachorum" (1505) or "Münch-" (attested from 1568) to better distinguish it from places of the same name.
In the 16-point report of the Heilsbronn monastery office from 1608, only the 3 teams are listed for Müncherlbach who had the Bonnhof caste office as landlord (3 farmers). The teams of other landlords are not listed. The high court exercised the Brandenburg-Ansbach caste and city bailiff's office in Windsbach . In the Thirty Years' War , most property were burned down.
At the end of the 18th century there were 19 properties in Müncherlbach. The high court exercised the Brandenburg-Bayreuth city bailiff's office in Markt Erlbach to a limited extent. If necessary, it had to be delivered to the Brandenburg-Ansbach judges office in Roßtal . The village and community rulership was held by the Bonnhof caste office in Brandenburg-Bayreuth, but this was disputed by the Nuremberg hospital office. The landlords were the Kastenamt Bonnhof (5 properties), the Principality of Ansbach ( Kastenamt Cadolzburg : 1 courtyard, 2 houses; Kastenamt Schwabach : 2 courtyards, 2 half courtyards), Nuremberg owners ( von Holzschuher : 1 courtyard, von Stromer : 1 courtyard, von Haller : 1 courtyard) and the imperial city of Nuremberg ( hospital office : 2 courtyards, 1 estate; state alms office: 1 courtyard). At that time there were 17 subject families, 6 of which were Ansbachian. From 1797 to 1808 the place was subordinate to the Justice and Chamber Office Cadolzburg .
In 1806 Müncherlbach came to the Kingdom of Bavaria . As part of the community edict, Müncherlbach was assigned to the Weißenbronn tax district formed in 1808 . It also belonged to the rural community of Weißenbronn, founded in 1810 . With the second community edict (1818), Müncherlbach broke away from Weißenbronn and formed a rural community. It was subject to the Heilsbronn Regional Court in administration and jurisdiction and the Windsbach Rent Office in the financial administration . From 1862 to 1879 Müncherlbach was administered by the Heilsbronn district office, since 1880 by the Ansbach district office (renamed the Ansbach district in 1938 ) and the Heilsbronn rent office (1920–1929: Heilsbronn tax office , from 1929: Ansbach tax office ). The jurisdiction remained with the district court Heilsbronn until 1879, 1880–1956 district court Heilsbronn , since 1956 district court Ansbach . The municipality had an area of 4,876 km². In the course of the regional reform , Müncherlbach was incorporated into Heilsbronn on January 1, 1972.
- House No. 1 (restaurant zum golden Hirschen): two-storey building, marked 1753, with two-storey gable and gable roof as well as drilled portal frame; Extension marked 1808
- House number 9: associated barn
The place has been predominantly Protestant since the Reformation. The residents of the Evangelical Lutheran denomination are parish to St. Emmeram (Rohr) , the residents of the Roman Catholic denomination to Our Lady (Heilsbronn) .
- Johann Kaspar Bundschuh : Müncherlbach . In: Geographical Statistical-Topographical Lexicon of Franconia . tape 3 : I-Ne . Verlag der Stettinische Buchhandlung, Ulm 1801, DNB 790364301 , OCLC 833753092 , Sp. 679 ( digitized version ).
- Elisabeth Fechter: The place names of the district of Ansbach . Inaugural dissertation. Erlangen 1955, DNB 480570132 , p. 135-136 .
- Günther P. Fehring : City and district of Ansbach (= Bavarian art monuments . Volume 2 ). Deutscher Kunstverlag, Munich 1958, DNB 451224701 , p. 128 .
- Hanns Hubert Hofmann : Nuremberg-Fürth (= Historical Atlas of Bavaria, part Franconia I, 4). Commission for Bavarian State History, Munich 1954, DNB 452071224 , p. 141 f . ( Digitized version ).
- Manfred Jehle: Ansbach: the margravial chief offices Ansbach, Colmberg-Leutershausen, Windsbach, the Nuremberg nursing office Lichtenau and the Deutschordensamt (Wolframs-) Eschenbach (= historical atlas of Bavaria, part Franconia . I, 35). tape 2 . Commission for Bavarian State History, Munich 2009, ISBN 978-3-7696-6856-8 , p. 1002 .
- Georg Muck: History of Heilsbronn Monastery from prehistoric times to modern times . tape 2 . For Kunstreprod. Schmidt, Neustadt an der Aisch 1993, ISBN 3-923006-90-X , p. 162 (first edition: Beck, Nördlingen 1879).
- Konrad Rosenhauer et al. (Ed.): The district of Ansbach. Past and present . Publishing house for authorities and business Hoeppner, Aßling-Pörsdorf 1964, DNB 450093387 , p. 175 .
- Müncherlbach on the Heilsbronn website
- Müncherlbach in the local database of the Bavarian State Library Online . Bavarian State Library
- Müncherlbach in the Topographia Franconiae of the University of Würzburg , accessed on September 14, 2019.
- Müncherlbach in the historical directory of the association for computer genealogy
- E. Fechter, p. 135.
- Müncherlbach in the Bavaria Atlas
- State Archives Nuremberg , 16-Punkt -berichte 43/2, 11. Quoted from M. Jehle, Vol. 2, p. 738.
- G. Muck, Vol. 2, p. 239.
- Hanns Hubert Hofmann : Nürnberg-Fürth (= Historical Atlas of Bavaria, Part Franconia I, 4). Commission for Bavarian State History, Munich 1954, DNB 452071224 , p. 141 f . ( Digitized version ).
- Johann Bernhard Fischer : Müncherlbach . In: Statistical and topographical description of the Burggraftum Nürnberg, below the mountain, or the Principality of Brandenburg-Anspach. Second part. Containing the economic, statistical and moral condition of these countries according to the fifteen upper offices . Benedict Friedrich Haueisen, Ansbach 1790, p. 77 ( digitized version ).
- JK Bundschuh, Vol. 3, Col. 679.
- State Archives Nuremberg , Government of Middle Franconia, Chamber of the Interior, Levy 1952, 3850: Formation of the municipal and rural communities in the district court Heilsbronn 1810. Quoted from M. Jehle, vol. 2, p. 963.
- Address and statistical manual for the Rezatkreis in the Kingdom of Baiern . Buchdruckerei Chancellery, Ansbach 1820, p. 44 ( digitized version ).
- M. Jehle, Vol. 2, p. 1002.
- Bavarian State Statistical Office (ed.): Official city directory for Bavaria, territorial status on October 1, 1964 with statistical information from the 1961 census . Issue 260 of the articles on Bavaria's statistics. Munich 1964, DNB 453660959 , Section II, Sp. 756 ( digitized version ).
- Wilhelm Volkert (ed.): Handbook of Bavarian offices, communities and courts 1799–1980 . CH Beck, Munich 1983, ISBN 3-406-09669-7 , p. 421 .
- GP Fehring, p. 128. Monument protection canceled, object possibly demolished.
- Only inhabited houses are given. In 1818 these were designated as fireplaces , in 1840 as houses and from 1871 to 1987 as residential buildings.
- Alphabetical index of all the localities contained in the Rezatkkreis according to its constitution by the newest organization: with indication of a. the tax districts, b. Judicial Districts, c. Rent offices in which they are located, then several other statistical notes . Ansbach 1818, p. 61 ( digitized version ).
- Eduard Vetter (Ed.): Statistical handbook and address book of Middle Franconia in the Kingdom of Bavaria . Self-published, Ansbach 1846, p. 150 ( digitized version ).
- Bavarian State Statistical Office (Hrsg.): Historical municipality register: The population of the municipalities of Bavaria from 1840 to 1952 (= contributions to the statistics of Bavaria . Issue 192). Munich 1954, DNB 451478568 , p. 174 , urn : nbn: de: bvb: 12-bsb00066439-3 ( digitized version ).
- Joseph Heyberger, Chr. Schmitt, v. Wachter: Topographical-statistical manual of the Kingdom of Bavaria with an alphabetical local dictionary . In: K. Bayer. Statistical Bureau (Ed.): Bavaria. Regional and folklore of the Kingdom of Bavaria . tape 5 . Literary and artistic establishment of the JG Cotta'schen Buchhandlung, Munich 1867, Sp. 1043 , urn : nbn: de: bvb: 12-bsb10374496-4 ( digitized version ).
- Kgl. Statistisches Bureau (Ed.): Directory of the municipalities of the Kingdom of Bavaria according to the status of the population in December 1867 . XXI. Issue of the contributions to the statistics of the Kingdom of Bavaria. Ackermann, Munich 1869, p. 165 ( digitized version ).
- Kgl. Statistical Bureau (ed.): Complete list of localities of the Kingdom of Bavaria. According to districts, administrative districts, court districts and municipalities, including parish, school and post office affiliation ... with an alphabetical general register containing the population according to the results of the census of December 1, 1875 . Adolf Ackermann, Munich 1877, 2nd section (population figures from 1871, cattle figures from 1873), Sp. 1209 , urn : nbn: de: bvb: 12-bsb00052489-4 ( digitized version ).
- K. Bayer. Statistical Bureau (ed.): Community directory for the Kingdom of Bavaria. Manufactured due to the new organization of government districts, district offices and judicial districts. Addendum to issue 36 of the articles on Bavaria's statistics. Munich 1879, p. 61 ( digitized version ).
- K. Bayer. Statistical Bureau (ed.): Community directory for the Kingdom of Bavaria. Results of the census of December 1, 1880. Issue 35 of the articles on Bavaria's statistics. Munich 1882, p. 174 ( digitized version ).
- K. Bayer. Statistical Bureau (Ed.): Localities directory of the Kingdom of Bavaria. According to government districts, administrative districts, ... then with an alphabetical register of locations, including the property and the responsible administrative district for each location. LIV. Issue of the contributions to the statistics of the Kingdom of Bavaria. Munich 1888, Section III, Sp. 1095 ( digitized version ).
- Bavarian State Statistical Office (Hrsg.): Historical municipality directory: The population of the municipalities of Bavaria from 1840 to 1952 (= contributions to Statistics Bavaria . Issue 192). Munich 1954, DNB 451478568 , p. 164 , urn : nbn: de: bvb: 12-bsb00066439-3 ( digitized version ).
- K. Bayer. Statistical Bureau (Ed.): Directory of localities of the Kingdom of Bavaria, with alphabetical register of places . LXV. Issue of the contributions to the statistics of the Kingdom of Bavaria. Munich 1904, Section II, Sp. 1159 ( digitized version ).
- Bavarian State Statistical Office (ed.): Localities directory for the Free State of Bavaria according to the census of June 16, 1925 and the territorial status of January 1, 1928 . Issue 109 of the articles on Bavaria's statistics. Munich 1928, Section II, Sp. 1197 ( digitized version ).
- Bavarian State Statistical Office (ed.): Official place directory for Bavaria - edited on the basis of the census of September 13, 1950 . Issue 169 of the articles on Bavaria's statistics. Munich 1952, DNB 453660975 , Section II, Sp. 1028 ( digitized version ).
- Bavarian State Statistical Office (ed.): Official place directory for Bavaria . Issue 335 of the articles on Bavaria's statistics. Munich 1973, DNB 740801384 , p. 170 ( digitized version ).
- Bavarian State Office for Statistics and Data Processing (Ed.): Official local directory for Bavaria, territorial status: May 25, 1987 . Issue 450 of the articles on Bavaria's statistics. Munich November 1991, DNB 94240937X , p. 327 ( digitized version ).