Karin Scheele (born July 22, 1968 in Baden near Vienna ) is an Austrian politician ( SPÖ ) and was regional councilor in the state government of Pröll V from December 11, 2008 to 2013 . Since then she has been a member of the state parliament in Lower Austria.
Karin Scheele attended the Baden Commercial Academy from 1982 to 1987 and subsequently studied commercial science at the Vienna University of Economics and Business . She lives in Enzesfeld-Lindabrunn .
Professional and political experience
- 1987–1990 clerk at the workers' pension insurance institution
- 1990–1995 part-time employment with the Socialist Youth of Lower Austria
- 1996–1998 Consultant at the Socialist Youth International (IUSY)
- 1998–1999 consultant in the SPÖ's international secretariat
- 1999–2008 member of the European Parliament
- 2008–2013 Regional Councilor for Health and Social Administration in Lower Austria
- since 2013 member of the state parliament in Lower Austria
- 2009: Great Golden Decoration for Services to the Republic of Austria
- 2019: Silver Commander's Cross with the Star of Honor for Services to the State of Lower Austria
- Karin Scheele on the website of the Austrian Parliament
- Entry on Karin Scheele in the database of the state's memory for the history of the state of Lower Austria ( Museum Niederösterreich )
- Regional Councilor Karin Scheele
- Homepage of Karin Scheele
- Entry on Karin Scheele in the Members' database of the European Parliament
- Karin Scheele at www.meineabektiven.at
- List of all decorations awarded by the Federal President for services to the Republic of Austria from 1952 (PDF; 6.9 MB)
- honor for 18 former and incumbent members of the state parliament . Office of the Provincial Government of Lower Austria, 22 January 2019.
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Austrian politician (SPÖ), member of the state parliament, MEP|
|DATE OF BIRTH||July 22, 1968|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Baden near Vienna|