Peter Lohmeyer (born January 22, 1962 in Niedermarsberg ) is a German actor .
Explanation of the data
He is the youngest son of three children of Protestant pastor Dieter Lohmeyer and his wife. Due to his father's job, he completed his school education in different places. 1972–1974 he attended the Albrecht-Dürer-Gymnasium in Hagen, 1974–1976 the Eberhard-Ludwigs-Gymnasium in Stuttgart and 1976–1981 the Stadtgymnasium Dortmund and received acting lessons at the Westphalian Drama School in Bochum from 1982 to 1984 , but left it without Graduation. He made his stage debut in What is love here at the Schauspielhaus Bochum . He then played at theaters in Düsseldorf, Stuttgart, Hamburg and at the Schillertheater (Berlin) . In 2009 he returned to the Bochumer Schauspielhaus for a new stage version of People in the Hotel . He took his first role in a television film in 1983 in Der Kampfschwimmer , and then played in Alles Paletti . He made his film debut in 1988 in Tiger, Lion and Panther . He became known with The Streets of Berlin (1995 to 1998) and The Miracle of Bern (2003, by Sönke Wortmann ).
Lohmeyer also played leading roles in Peter Lichtefeld's films , including Migratory Birds… Once after Inari (1997) and Playa del Futura (2005). Also in 2005 he was featured in Lars Jessen's On the Day when Bobby Ewing died . In 1998 he received the gold film award for migratory birds and in 2000 the Bavarian TV award for The Elephant in My Bed ; 2007 the film prize of the city of Hof .
Since 2013 Peter Lohmeyer is at the Salzburg Festival in everyone than death to see. At the beginning of 2016 he sang the poems of the American Charles Bukowski in the Club of the Dead Poets . From June 22nd, 2016 he will appear at the Lyon Opera under the artistic direction of Serge Dorny as Bassa Selim in the Mozart opera Die Entführung aus dem Serail .
Lohmeyer is a big football fan. From his time in Hamburg-Ottensen he is a supporter of the Altona 93 club . In his NDR promotion films, he is wearing a shirt from this traditional club. The photos and the interview for his new audio books were recorded on March 31, 2008 on the Adolf-Jäger-Kampfbahn , one of the oldest stadiums in Germany. He is also a fan of FC Schalke 04 and can often be seen in the north curve at home games. He was the speaker in the film 100 Schalke Years and is on the CD Schalkes Best Of with the music title Schalke, You are a part of me . Lohmeyer has taken part in all previous events of the charity soccer game Kicken mit Herz in Hamburg since 2008 . He is an appointed member of the German Academy for Football Culture and was laudator and jury member for the Fan Prize of the Year at the German Football Culture Prize 2010. In August 2019, he resigned from the FC Schalke 04 club to oppose the club's internal treatment of the Africans to protest judging discriminatory statements by the chairman of the supervisory board, Clemens Tönnies .
In his youth, Lohmeyer played handball at TSV Fichte Hagen and later, when his family moved to Gerlingen in the Stuttgart area , football at VfB Stuttgart .
As an ambassador, Peter Lohmeyer supports the Respekt! No room for racism and is co-editor of the illustrated book Respekt! 100 people - 100 stories . In addition, Lohmeyer is one of the patrons of the non-profit organization Placebo Kickers Hamburg eV He also supports the construction project for the “Bochumer Symphonie” concert hall .
In 2004 Peter Lohmeyer took part in the VOX donation campaign "Give me five" for the aid organization of the SOS Children's Villages . In 2005 he donated a picture he had painted as part of the SOS-Kunststück initiative. In addition, the SOS campaign "6 Villages for 2006" actively supported the building of the SOS Children's Village in Morelia, Mexico. In 2014, together with other celebrities, he supported the benefit preview Das Wunder von Bern .
Peter Lohmeyer has three children with his former partner, camera assistant Katrin Klamroth (including Lola Klamroth and Louis Klamroth ). Another son comes from another relationship with Lohmeyer. Lohmeyer was married to Sarah Wiener from 2008 to July 2014 . He has been in a relationship with Zeit journalist Leonie Seifert since 2017 .
- 1985: The combat swimmer
- 1985: All paletti
- 1988: The Passenger - Welcome to Germany
- 1988: Der Fahnder (TV series, 2 episodes)
- 1990: player
- 1993: The Little Vampire - New Adventure (TV series, 12 episodes)
- 1993: crime scene - rampage
- 1993: Kaspar Hauser
- 1993: Bella Block: The Commissioner
- 1994: One of my oldest friends
- 1994: Police call 110 - ghosts
- 1994: Women's Night (TV series, 3 episodes)
- 1995: Colorful dogs
- 1995–1997: The streets of Berlin (TV series, 7 episodes)
- 1995: The prosecutor
- 1995: Bella Block: Love Death
- 1996: Condom of horror
- 1996: The killer's mother
- 1997: Little Tropicana
- 1998: Migratory birds ... once to Inari
- 1998: Chopped off
- 1998: Seven Moons
- 1998: The pirate
- 1998: Mammamia
- 1999: Paul's journey
- 2000: Tatort - The Black Knight
- 2000: No more second division
- 2001: The Cuba Coup (Hacerse el sueco)
- 2002: the rock
- 2002: father needs a wife
- 2003: Beach Boys - Save yourself who can
- 2003: The Duo - The Lover
- 2003: The miracle of Bern
- 2004: The Wish Tree ( three-part TV series)
- 2004: My friend the enemy ( I dashur armik )
- 2004: Süperseks
- 2004: Zero eight fifteen ( Cowgirl )
- 2005: Oktoberfest
- 2005: The day Bobby Ewing died
- 2005: Obaba
- 2005: Leony's downfall
- 2005: Playa del Futuro
- 2006: Vineta
- 2006: Deep frozen
- 2006: Trail of Hope
- 2007: the other boy
- 2007: sooner or later
- 2007: The front is damned far away
- 2007: Why men don't listen and women don't park well
- 2008-2013: Großstadtrevier (TV series, 9 episodes)
- 2008: In the last second
- 2009: Between today and tomorrow
- 2009: age and beauty
- 2009: Soul Kitchen
- 2010: Except for the blood - brothers on probation
- 2010–2012: Alone Against Time (TV series, 25 episodes)
- 2010: Aghet - A Genocide
- 2010: Wolf trail
- 2010: Give me your heart
- 2010: Sesame Street presents: A carrot for two (TV series, episode The most beautiful job )
- 2011: Tom Sawyer
- 2011: fortress
- 2012: The race for millions
- 2012: From dream to terror - Munich 72 (docudrama)
- 2012: Blood eagle
- 2012: One hand washes the other
- 2012: The Adventures of Huck Finn
- 2013: Five friends 2
- 2013: Art Girls
- 2014: Police call 110 - beetle and princess
- 2015: Brandmal
- 2015: Heidi
- 2015: Stralsund (TV series, episode The attack )
- 2016: Young light
- 2016: Radio Heimat
- 2016: murderous silence
- 2017: Much too close
- 2017: North North Murder - Clüver and the Fatal Affair (TV series)
- 2018: The Undertaker (TV series)
- 2018: Carneval - The clown brings death
- 2018–2019: Kroymann (satirical broadcast, 2 episodes)
- 2019: Off Season
- 2019: Fathers alone at home: Gerd
- 2019: Fathers at home alone: Mark
- 2019: Angel of Death
- 2020: Tatort: The good and the bad
- Bettina Greve: On Course - The Johnny Cash Biography . Bear Family Records, 2004. ISBN 978-3-89916-074-1 .
- Eoin Colfer : Death is permanent damage . Audiobook Hamburg, Hamburg 2012, ISBN 978-3-89903-351-9 .
- Eoin Colfer: You're always dead afterwards . Audiobook Hamburg, Hamburg 2014, ISBN 978-3-89903-326-7 .
- 2004: Britta Höper, the king of the western swing . Role: Spade Cooley , composition: Ulrich Bassenge , director: Leonhard Koppelmann , production: BR radio play and media art .
- Ulrich Wildgruber : Peter Lohmeyer - actor , in CineGraph - Lexicon for German-Language Films, Lg. 31 (1999)
- Peter Lohmeyer Profile at die agenten . Vita with theater, film, prizes.
- Peter Lohmeyer in the Internet Movie Database (English)
- Peter Lohmeyer at filmportal.de
- Literature by and about Peter Lohmeyer in the catalog of the German National Library
- ↑ Chart sources: DE
- ↑ New death in everyone . In: news.at , December 16, 2012, accessed on June 7, 2013.
- ↑ kn.de from June 19, 2016: Peter Lohmeyer celebrates his operatic debut , accessed on June 20, 2016
- ↑ kickenmitherz.de
- ↑ https://www.fussball-kultur.org/adresse/address/peter-lohmeyer
- ^ Peter Lohmeyer , German Academy for Football Culture
- ↑ Christoph Biermann: Peter Lohmeyer on leaving Schalke: "That makes me mad!" Interview. In: 11freunde.de. August 12, 2019, accessed August 12, 2019 .
- ↑ Peter Lohmeyer, VfB Stuttgart: "Schalke is still in a finding phase". (No longer available online.) VfB Stuttgart 1893 eV, December 4, 2014, archived from the original on March 4, 2016 ; accessed on December 4, 2014 (interview). Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- ↑ respekt.tv ( Memento of the original from January 10, 2015 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- ↑ placebo-kickers.de
- ↑ www.bochumer-symphonie.de ( Memento of the original dated February 22, 2014 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. , accessed Nov. 18, 2013
- ↑ Peter Lohmeyer's engagements on sos-kinderdoerfer.de
- ^ "Peter Lohmeyer - Biography" , Deutsches Filmhaus, March 4, 2009
- ↑ tagesspiegel.de: End of a marriage: Sarah Wiener and Peter Lohmeyer are separate article from July 28, 2014
- ↑ gala.de: Peter Lohmeyer: This is his new girlfriend
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German actor|
|DATE OF BIRTH||January 22, 1962|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Niedermarsberg , Sauerland|