|coat of arms||Germany map|
|Administrative region :||Upper Bavaria|
|Management Community :||Halfing|
|Height :||594 m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||16.17 km 2|
|Residents:||1272 (Dec. 31, 2019)|
|Population density :||79 inhabitants per km 2|
|Postal code :||83129|
|Area code :||08055|
|License plate :||RO , AIB , WS|
|Community key :||09 1 87 145|
|Community structure:||25 districts|
|Association administration address:||Wasserburger Str. 1
|Mayor :||Johann Murner ( CSU / Free Citizens)|
|Location of the community of Höslwang in the district of Rosenheim|
The place Höslwang is located in the region of southeast Upper Bavaria in the Chiemgau around 12 km from the Chiemsee . After Rosenheim is 22 km away, Wasserburg am Inn km 19, to Bad Endorf km 7, according to Prien am Chiemsee km 14 and after Traunstein km 30th To Bundesautobahn 8 (junction Bernau am Chiemsee ) is 20 km, the nearest train station is Bad Endorf. According to a study by Shell-Solar AG and the German Weather Service, Höslwang is the village in Germany where the sun shines most days.
There are 25 parish parts:
Until the church is planted
Höslwang was part of the Burghausen Rent Office and the Kling district court of the Electorate of Bavaria . In the course of the administrative reforms in Bavaria , today's municipality was created with the municipal edict of 1818 .
Between 1988 and 2018 the municipality grew from 957 to 1,285 by 328 inhabitants or 34.3%.
- 1970: 832 inhabitants
- 1987: 934 inhabitants
- 1991: 1,015 inhabitants
- 1995: 1,140 inhabitants
- 2000: 1,247 inhabitants
- 2005: 1,254 inhabitants
- 2010: 1,236 inhabitants
- 2015: 1,286 inhabitants
Politics and elections
The community is a member of the Halfing administrative community . Six members of the CSU and six members of the Free Voting Community sat on the municipal council for the 2008-2014 electoral period . All twelve municipal councils for the 2014–2020 electoral period belong to the joint list of CSU / party-free citizens of Höslwang.
Mayor was Josef Eisner (Free Association of Voters) until his death on June 22, 2017. Matthias Maier (CSU / Party Free Citizens) was elected as his successor on September 24, 2017. He took office on September 27, 2017.
The municipal tax receipts in 1999 amounted to the equivalent of € 978,000, of which the trade tax receipts (net) amounted to the equivalent of € 78,000.
|date||choice||voter turnout||CSU||SPD||Green||FDP||Left Party.PDS||FW|
|September 27, 2009||Bundestag (second votes)||77.16%||54.9%||7.3%||12.2%||12.6%||1.8%||not started|
|June 7, 2009||European Parliament||51.41%||59.1%||3.6%||11.3%||7.8%||0.8%||4.6%|
|September 28, 2008||Landtag (second votes)||75.0%||50.2%||7.4%||12.4%||7.3%||1.10%||10.7%|
|September 18, 2005||Bundestag (second votes)||84.04%||69.83%||10.66%||7.41%||7.41%||1.30%||0.7%|
|June 13, 2004||European Parliament||47.81%||75.77%||4.28%||7.60%||3.56%||(0.48%)||not started|
The parish church of St. Nikolaus is counted among the churches with the most artistically valuable Rococo furnishings in Chiemgau.
Economy and Infrastructure
- Bus traffic: Höslwang is connected to the regional traffic of Upper Bavaria by two bus routes . Lines 9427 and 9492 provide connections to Bad Endorf , Rosenheim , Prutting , Amerang , Söchtenau and Halfing .
- The nearest train station is the train station in Bad Endorf, 4.5 km as the crow flies, on the Rosenheim – Salzburg line .
In 1998 there were six in the field of agriculture and forestry, 221 in the manufacturing sector and 40 in the trade and transport sector at the place of work. In other economic areas, 47 people were employed at the place of work subject to social security contributions. There were a total of 796 employees at the place of residence subject to social security contributions.
There were two companies in the manufacturing sector and seven in the construction sector. In addition, there were a total of 41 farms in 1999 with an agricultural area of 966 hectares. Of this, 862 hectares were permanent green space.
The following institutions exist (as of: 1999):
- Kindergartens: 50 kindergarten places with 37 children
- Primary schools: A school with five teachers and 87 students
- music school
- Joseph Ferdinand Guidobald von Spaur (1705–1793), Bavarian court bishop in Munich. He officiated from 1740 to 1767 as pastor of St. Nikolaus in Höslwang and had this church furnished in a very high quality, baroque style.
- "Data 2" sheet, Statistical Report A1200C 202041 Population of the municipalities, districts and administrative districts 1st quarter 2020 (population based on the 2011 census) ( help ).
- Municipal Council> Members. Höslwang municipality, accessed on 23 August 2020 .
- http://www.bayerische-landesbibliothek-online.de/orte/ortssuche_action.html 512
- Website on the history of the parish church of St. Nikolaus Höslwang, with a mention of Pastor Spaur ( memento of the original from March 25, 2013 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was automatically inserted and not yet checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.