Jürgen von der Lippe
Jürgen von der Lippe grew up in Aachen , where he attended the Kaiser-Karls-Gymnasium and passed his Abitur in 1966 . He was also a Catholic altar boy . His father was a bartender in a striptease bar, his mother a cook. From 1967 to 1970 von der Lippe completed an officer training with the telecommunications force of the German armed forces and left the armed forces with the rank of lieutenant . From 1970 he studied in Aachen and in 1972 in West Berlin, German , philosophy and linguistics for the teaching profession , graduated but not due to invalid in West Berlin combination of subjects from.
Jürgen von der Lippe is an enthusiastic magician . On May 6, 1998, he opened the Lippes Magic Store in Cologne . In November of the same year he joined the Association of Magic Circle of Germany as a member.
Jürgen von der Lippe said in an interview that he chose the name because journalists could use it to form a lot of puns . In addition, his place of birth is in Lippe . Although there is a noble family called " von der Lippe ", this name is not legally protected.
Television and film
His television career began in 1980 as "caretaker" in the WWF Club , moderated by Marijke Amado and Frank Laufenberg , in which he participated in 158 episodes until 1984 and was replaced by Jürgen Triebel . From 1984 to 1989 he moderated 56 live editions of So isses . From 1986 to 1988 he also presented the show Donnerlippchen for ARD . Between 1989 and 2001, he performed the show Money or Love , which began broadcasting on Saturday evenings in 1993. From 1995 to 2000 he hosted the surprise talk show Wat is? in the first and in 2005 in the new edition Wat is? - Now New! . In between he made a few shows and comedy programs as well as broadcasting his stage program for public television and since 2000 he has also been active for private broadcasters . In 1994 he starred in the comedy Nich 'with Leo in a triple role as a Catholic priest, a brothel boss and a foreign legionnaire . Von der Lippe also wrote the script. In 2004/2005 he played the main role of Pastor Erdmann in the comedy series Der Heiland auf dem Eiland on RTL . From 2005 to 2007 he was the father of Cordula Stratmann in the comedy series Schillerstraße . He also moderated the Sat.1 comedy show The Masters of Comedy and the comedy annual review Who laughs last! . From 2006 to 2007 von der Lippe was the director of the show Extreme Activity on ProSieben . Between 2003 and 2010, episodes of his show Was you reading? broadcast on WDR television , followed by two special editions in 2014. In each broadcast he greeted a prominent guest who presented a comic book. In 2008 he was on Comedy Central with the show Ask den Lippe and from 2008 to 2011 on MDR television with Frei von der Lippe . In 2011 he was the presenter of the Sat.1 show I love Germany , of which six issues were broadcast.
In recognition of his life's work and in honor of his upcoming 70th birthday, ARD honored von der Lippe on June 9, 2018 with the full-length show Mensch, Jürgen! von der Lippe turns 70 . This was moderated by Jörg Pilawa .
In 1976 he co-founded the Blattuß brothers , with whom he had the hit Kreuzberg Nights . In 1979 he left the group. Since then he has been active as a solo musician with mostly humorous songs. His greatest musical success so far was Guten Morgen, liebe Sorge , which took first place in the ZDF hit parade in July and August 1987 .
In his stage programs von der Lippe dissects oddities and incidents of everyday life and pokes fun at them. He usually wears Hawaiian shirts , his personal identifier. He often uses the conditions of the German language with its many foreign words and synonyms . The main themes of his programs are marriage, the relationship between man and woman, behavior of people in certain situations and autobiographically presented fictional scenes from his childhood and youth, mostly with the core character Udo Lohmeier - his fictional archenemy from his early days. The basic theme of every program runs like a red thread through the performance and hooks into almost every performance. On tours, von der Lippe also likes to vary the content of his stage shows and sometimes also brings current events with him.
Over the years von der Lippe's parodies of well-known German personalities from the show business, especially those of Udo Lindenberg , Peter Maffay and Helge Schneider, have proven to be a “ running gag ” . Maffay was annoyed by the parody coined on him, in which Romanians became morays .
In the course of his career he invented a number of fictional characters, which appear again and again in monologues and songs and which he himself portrayed on stage in the respective costume. These include:
- The caricature of a (Catholic) clergyman who, with childlike naivety, thinks about the meaning of human behavior (mostly in a sexual sense) and his lecture, which is intended as a sermon, always starts with " My dear sheep ... " begins.
- Hubert minted blood
- This figure is a post office worker in a medium-sized town in the Sauerland , which represents von der Lippe in the corresponding dialect . Mint is always described as " the last bachelor of the Sauerland " who has to defend himself against the advances of various women in his environment. His best friends are Willi Husemann (Husemanns Willi), who runs a local sports shop, and the teacher Fräulein Liesenkötter, with whom Mint has a mixed relationship. Although both actually want to, the slightly emancipated educator and the slightly clumsy sofa patriarch never come up with a common denominator. Most of the events take place in everyone's favorite pub, the “Kühle Grund”. Hubert always ends his descriptions with “In this sense!”. Since lip-blooded only appears sparsely in the stage programs, von der Lippe has processed his further adventures in a book In this sense, your Hubert lip-blooded - experiences of a bachelor .
- The figure of Kalle is a mixture of proletarian , heavy metal fan and re- socialized prisoner with a tendency towards violence that affects vigilante justice. Linguistically, he comes from the Berlin area and always begins his lecture with “Laff änd pies, wa ?!” (love and peace). Kalle von der Lippe mostly serves as an outlet for the harsh and black humor that aims below the belt.
- 1977: Sing something sweet
- 1978: Don't grab the bear!
- 1979: Extra three
- 1980: Between all stools
- 1982: Do you know him?
- 1983: One man show
- 1985: devilishly good! (LP title; published as CD under You can't always be a winner )
- 1987: Good morning, dear worries
- 1989: Is what
- 1990: Humor is humor
- 1992: King of the City
- 1995: The flower man
- 1998: men, women, vegetarians
- 1999: the other side
- 2001: Big Men ( Best-Of-Sampler )
- 2001: that's me
- 2004: everything I love
- 2006: You can't always be a winner ( from Convoy - Karussell )
- 2006: him and her
- 2008: The best of 30 years
- 2009: The funniest reading evening in the world (live, with Carolin Kebekus and Jochen Malmsheimer )
- 2010: Inverted World: Staged Reading
- 2011: That's how it works
- 2011: How it works - vocabulary from his live program
- 2014: is that a joke? Vol. 2: Does a comedian come to the doctor ... (live, with Eckart von Hirschhausen )
- 2015: I sing ballads while stretching (live, with Carolin Kebekus and Jochen Malmsheimer )
- 2017: How should I say?
- 2017: The King of Animals (live, with Nora Tschirner and Max Giermann )
- 1980–1984: WWF Club ( WDR television , 158 episodes)
- 1981: From Mey to Meinecke (Show, Das Erste )
- 1983–1984: Show start (Show, Das Erste, 3 episodes)
- 1983: It couldn't be nicer (Show, Das Erste)
- 1983: Full into life (WDR television, 3 episodes)
- 1984–1989: So isses (WDR television, 56 programs)
- 1985, 1987: The Golden One (The First, 20 episodes)
- 1986–1988: Donnerlippchen (game show, Das Erste, 15 episodes)
- 1988: In this sense - your Jürgen von der Lippe (stage program, Das Erste, 2 episodes)
- 1989–2001: Money or Love (game show, Das Erste, 90 episodes)
- 1992: Do you have words (game show, WDR television, 23 episodes)
- 1992–1994: Lippes Lachmix (Comedy, WDR television, 8 episodes and 4 specials)
- 1995–1997: Lippes Lachmix live (Comedy, SFB1 / WDR television, 6 episodes and 3 specials)
- 1995–2000: What is? (Surprise talk show, WDR television / Das Erste, 188 episodes)
- 1997: The Flower Man (stage program, Das Erste, 2 episodes)
- 2000: men. Women. Vegetarians (stage program, Sat.1 )
- 2000: Yes uff first ... - Winnetou among comedy vultures - WDR "Long Night" on WDR television and radio. Celebrity comedians read Winnetou
- 2001: Blind Dinner (talk & game show, Sat.1, 4 episodes)
- 2001-2005: Who Laughs Last (Comedy Review of the Year, Sat.1)
- 2002: Hart & Heftig (Comedy, Sat.1, 2 episodes)
- 2003–2010: What do you read? (Literary comedy, WDR television)
- 2003: Now it's Kachelamm's turn (talk show, MDR television )
- 2004–2005: The Savior on the Island (sitcom, RTL , 14 episodes)
- 2004: Lippe blöfft (game show, Das Erste, 3 episodes)
- 2005: What is it? - Now New! (5 episodes)
- 2005–2007: Schillerstraße (improvisation comedy, Sat.1)
- 2006: The Masters of Comedy (Comedyshow, Sat.1)
- 2006–2007: Extreme Activity (game show, ProSieben )
- 2007: Everything I love (stage program, Sat.1, 3 episodes)
- 2008: Question the Lippe ( panel show on Comedy Central )
- 2008: Frei von der Lippe (show about the German language on MDR television)
- 2009: In all friendship (episode 428)
- 2011: I love Germany (comedy quiz show, 6 episodes, SAT.1)
- 2012: Dalli, Dalli (quiz show, NDR)
- 2015: Animals like us (quiz show, SAT.1))
- 2015: Four innocents and one death (crime-rate show, RBB, 2nd season), moderation and show master
- 2016: Neo Magazin Royale (Late Night Show, ZDFneo , 1 episode)
- 2017-2018: Lippes Leselust (literary comedy, YouTube)
- 2017: Genial beside it, Sat1 (2 episodes)
- 2018: How should I say (stage program, WDR)
- 2018: Jürgen man! von der Lippe turns 70, ARD
- 2020: Not serious! WDR
- 1984: Two noses fill up super (guest role as restaurant manager)
- 1989: Asterix - Operation Hinkelstein (voice actor "Asterix")
- 1995: Not with Leo
- 1999: Tobias Totz and his lion (voice actor "Tobias Totz")
- 1987: Golden Lion from RTL for good morning, dear worries
- 1987: Gold record for the album Guten Morgen, liebe Sorge
- 1988: Bronze Camera, Audience Award in the Comedy category
- 1992: Telestar for money or love
- 1993: Golden Camera in the category Best Presenter for Money or Love
- 1994: Adolf Grimme Prize for Money or Love (together with Wendelin Haverkamp )
- 1996: Bambi for TV moderation
- 1999: Echo for Media Man of the Year
- 2006: German Comedy Prize - Honorary Prize
- 2007: Adolf Grimme Prize for Extreme Activity
- 2007: Golden Romy for Extreme Activity
- 2008: Münchhausen Prize of the small town of Bodenwerder in Lower Saxony
- 2008: Honorary membership in the German Language Association
- 2009: The big cabaret festival honor price
- 2013: Bremen Comedy Prize (Honorary Prize)
- 2015: Prix Pantheon special price Reif and Batty for lifetime achievement
- 2015: Jürgen von Manger Prize for a Lifetime Achievement
- 2018: Golden Record ( Audiobook Award ) for the album The funniest reading evening in the world
- 2019: German Television Award - Donors' Honorary Award (for life's work)
- 2019: Morenhovener magnifying glass
- Jürgen von der Lippe in the Internet Movie Database (English)
- Literature by and about Jürgen von der Lippe in the catalog of the German National Library
- Official homepage of Jürgen von der Lippe
- Jürgen von der Lippe on the philosopher Epicurus (article in dradio.de on February 6, 2007)
- Artist agency
- Jürgen von der Lippe in the German dubbing file
- Many celebrities were altar servers , dpa / FAZ, September 24, 2014, accessed on October 2, 2014
- Inas Nacht broadcast on September 11, 2009; Markus Lanz broadcast on January 15, 2015
- Jürgen von der Lippe as a guest in the alpha forum (video), from around 2pm
- Hanno Gerwin: What Germany's celebrities believe. Goldmann, Munich 2006, ISBN 3-442-15420-0 , p. 121.
- Announcement in the Association's Magic of the Magical Circle of Germany , Issue 5, 1998, p. 213.
- Announcement in the Association's Magic of the Magical Circle of Germany , Issue 11 (1998), p. 580.
- Henning Richter: JÜRGEN VON DER LIPPE - Lippling Germany . Retrieved September 1, 2011.
- "Man Jürgen! Von der Lippe is turning 70" Strange orally fixated games. Spiegel.de , accessed on June 10, 2018 .
- Charts DE Charts AT
- SpotOn: Jürgen von der Lippe: "Animals like us": Jürgen von der Lippe starts with a quiz show. In: Focus Online . July 8, 2015, accessed October 14, 2018 .
- Jürgen von der Lippe: Lippes Leselust - Season 2 - Episode 2. December 1, 2018, accessed on March 10, 2019 .
- Gold / platinum database of the Federal Music Industry Association, accessed on August 1, 2018
- German TV Prize 2019: Jürgen von der Lippe receives honorary award from the donors. In: wdr.de. WDR Cologne , January 23, 2019, accessed on January 24, 2019 .
|SURNAME||Lippe, Jürgen von der|
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Dohrenkamp, Hans-Jürgen Hubert (real name)|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German television presenter, entertainer, actor, musician and comedian|
|DATE OF BIRTH||June 8, 1948|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Bad Salzuflen|