|coat of arms||Germany map|
|County :||Eifel district Bitburg-Prüm|
|Association municipality :||South Eifel|
|Height :||500 m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||3.09 km 2|
|Residents:||47 (Dec 31, 2019)|
|Population density :||15 inhabitants per km 2|
|Postal code :||54673|
|Area code :||06564|
|License plate :||BIT, PRÜ|
|Community key :||07 2 32 056|
|Association administration address:||Pestalozzistraße 7
|Local Mayor :||Hermann Schoos|
|Location of the local community Hütten in the Eifel district Bitburg-Prüm|
Until the 18th century, Hütten belonged to the Rodershausen dairy and later to Leimbach . Until the French annexation in 1795, the place belonged to the rule of Neuerburg in the Duchy of Luxembourg . In 1815 he was assigned to the Kingdom of Prussia at the Congress of Vienna . After the First World War temporarily occupied by the French , the place has been part of the then newly formed state of Rhineland-Palatinate since 1946.
- Population development
The development of the population of the municipality of Hütten, the values from 1871 to 1987 are based on censuses:
- To search for cultural assets of the local community Hütten in the database of cultural assets in the Trier region .
- State Statistical Office of Rhineland-Palatinate - population status 2019, districts, communities, association communities ( help on this ).
- State Statistical Office Rhineland-Palatinate (ed.): Official directory of the municipalities and parts of the municipality. Status: January 2019 [ Version 2020 is available. ] . S. 99 (PDF; 3 MB).
- State Statistical Office Rhineland-Palatinate: My village, my city. Retrieved August 6, 2019 .
- The Regional Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: Local elections 2019, city and municipal council elections. Retrieved August 6, 2019 .