List of high-rise buildings in Europe
This list gives an overview of the tallest skyscrapers in Europe , that is, buildings with a minimum height of 150 meters, including the buildings under construction. As is usual with buildings, the assessed height is the height without antennas and other non-fixed structures.
- H 1 : Fixed height - without antennas and other non-fixed structures
- H 2 : total height - including these superstructures
- BJ : year of (planned) completion
- Marked in blue : under construction or in planning
Distribution by city
- Status: February 12, 2018
|rank||city||Number of buildings|
|4th||Frankfurt am Main||20th|
- List of tallest structures in Europe for very tall television towers, transmission masts, chimneys, etc.
- List of tallest buildings in the world
- ↑ a b Skyland Istanbul Complex - The Skyscraper Center. Retrieved April 19, 2020 .
- ↑ Elbtower is getting even higher, Hamburg's new dream view , November 24, 2018, Hamburger Morgenpost
Commons : Skyscrapers in Europe - collection of images, videos and audio files
- SkyscraperCity (high-rise images and high-rise projects in Europe and worldwide)