|coat of arms||Austria map|
|Political District :||Innsbruck country|
|License plate :||IL|
|Residents :||2,244 (January 1, 2020)|
|Population density :||284 inhabitants per km²|
|Postal code :||6073|
|Area code :||0512|
|Community code :||7 03 53|
|UN / LOCODE||AT ST2|
|Address of the
|Mayor :||Josef Kofler (TOGETHER for SISTRANS)|
Municipal Council : (2016)
|Location of Sistrans in the Innsbruck-Land district|
Sistrans from the west
|Source: Municipal data from Statistics Austria|
Sistrans is located southeast of Innsbruck on a low mountain range terrace . The cluster village east of Lans still shows a rural character in the town center. Sistrans became mainly a residential community due to the large growth in settlements in the catchment area of Innsbruck .
The following three municipalities border on Sistrans:
With a proportion of academics of 23.1%, Sistrans has the highest value in the whole of Tyrol .
Culture and sights
The last mayoral elections took place at the same time as the municipal council elections on February 28, 2016.
Josef Kofler was the only candidate in the mayoral elections and thus remains mayor of Sistrans.
|Voter group||percent||be right||Mandates||Coupling|
|TOGETHER for SISTRANS, Mayor Josef Kofler and his team - Together for Sistrans||74.67%||861||11|
|GREEN LIST SISTRANS - Sistranser Greens||25.33%||292||4th|
Sons and daughters of the church
Personalities associated with the community
- Christine Baur (* 1957), politician ( Greens )
- Kassian Erhart (1948–2018), sculptor and sound artist
- Hansjörg Farbmacher (1940–1982), cross-country skier and biathlete
- Josef Kiraly (* 1949), architect
- Hans Lorenz (1865–1940), engineering scientist
- Carmen Jeitler-Cincelli (* 1980), politician (ÖVP) and member of the National Council, grew up in Sistrans and now lives in Baden
- Sistrans , in the history database ofthe association "fontes historiae - sources of history"
- State of Tyrol - elections. March 24, 2016, archived from the original on March 24, 2016 ; accessed on March 24, 2016 .