|coat of arms||Germany map|
|Association municipality :||Rengsdorf-Waldbreitbach|
|Height :||280 m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||3.66 km 2|
|Residents:||736 (Dec. 31, 2019)|
|Population density :||201 inhabitants per km 2|
|Postal code :||56584|
|Area code :||02639|
|License plate :||NO|
|Community key :||07 1 38 072|
|Association administration address:||Westerwaldstrasse 32–34
|Local Mayor :||Rolf Kurz|
|Location of the local community Thalhausen in the district of Neuwied|
Thalhausen was first mentioned in 1393 as Dailhusen .
The place belonged to the parish of Anhausen and until 1806 to the county of Wied and from 1784 to the principality of Wied-Neuwied. In 1806 Thalhausen came to the Duchy of Nassau and in 1815 to the Kingdom of Prussia . Under the Prussian administration, Thalhausen became a municipality in the registrar's district of Neuwied , which belonged to the administrative district of Koblenz and from 1822 to the Rhine province and was administered by the mayor's office of Anhausen . The noble special status meant that, with the exception of sovereignty, military and tax matters to which the Kingdom of Prussia was entitled, the community and its inhabitants continued to be subject to the Princely Government until 1848. Since 1946 Thalhausen has belonged to the then newly formed state of Rhineland-Palatinate , since 1968 Thalhausen was a local community belonging to the Rengsdorf Association . With the dissolution of the Verbandsgemeinde Rengsdorf on January 1, 2018, Thalhausen became part of the Verbandsgemeinde Rengsdorf-Waldbreitbach.
The development of the population of Thalhausen, the values from 1871 to 1987 are based on censuses:
Rolf Kurz became mayor of Thalhausen on November 12, 2018. In the direct election on May 26, 2019, he was confirmed in his office for a further five years with a share of the vote of 66.50%. Rolf Kurz's predecessors were Norman Kranz (mayor from July 2014 until his resignation in May 2018) and Volker Lemgen, who previously held the office for 22 years.
The federal highway 413 runs east of the municipality and leads from Koblenz to Hachenburg . The next motorway junction is Dierdorf on the A3 . The nearest ICE - Station is in Montabaur on the high-speed line Cologne-Rhine / Main .
- State Statistical Office of Rhineland-Palatinate - population status 2019, districts, communities, association communities ( help on this ).
- State Statistical Office Rhineland-Palatinate (ed.): Official directory of the municipalities and parts of the municipality. Status: January 1, 2017 [ Version 2020 is available. ] . S. 34 (PDF; 1.9 MB).
- State Statistical Office Rhineland-Palatinate - regional data
- The Regional Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: Local elections 2019, city and municipal council elections
- Local community Thalhausen: 21st meeting of the local community council of the local community Thalhausen. November 12, 2018, accessed March 14, 2020 .
- The Regional Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: direct elections 2019. see Rengsdorf-Waldbreitbach, Verbandsgemeinde, penultimate line of results. Retrieved March 14, 2020 .
- Thalhausen: election date is set, candidate not in sight. Rhein-Zeitung, May 28, 2018, accessed on March 14, 2020 .
- Local community Thalhausen: New local mayor. July 8, 2014, accessed March 14, 2020 .