|Community association||Vexin Center|
|surface||7.58 km 2|
|Residents||297 (January 1, 2017)|
|Population density||39 inhabitants / km 2|
Théméricourt is a French village with 297 inhabitants (at January 1, 2017) in the department of Val-d'Oise in the region of Ile-de-France ; it belongs to the Arrondissement of Pontoise and the Canton of Vauréal .
The municipality is located in the Vexin français landscape , around 10 kilometers northwest of Cergy-Pontoise and the same distance southeast of Magny-en-Vexin . Neighboring municipalities to Théméricourt are:
- Gouzangrez in the north,
- Le Perchay and Us in the northeast,
- Vigny in the east,
- Longuesse in the southeast,
- Seraincourt in the south,
- Frémainville in the southwest and
- Avernes to the west.
The place is on the right bank of the Aubette River . The entire municipality belongs to the Regional Nature Park Vexin français , the park administration and the Maison du parc visitor center are located in the local castle .
- Church of Our Lady , built in the 12th century ( monument historique )
- Château Théméricourt , 15th century castle, now the seat of the administration of the Vexin Français Regional Nature Park with an attached museum.
- Le Patrimoine des Communes du Val-d'Oise. Flohic Éditions, Volume 2, Paris 1999, ISBN 2-84234-056-6 , pp. 1009-1011.