|Community association||Haut Val-d'Oise|
|surface||3.79 km 2|
|Residents||665 (January 1, 2017)|
|Population density||175 inhabitants / km 2|
Town hall (Mairie) of Noisy-sur-Oise
Noisy-sur-Oise is a French village with 665 inhabitants (as of January 1 2017) in the department of Val-d'Oise in the region of Ile-de-France ; it belongs to the Arrondissement of Pontoise and the canton of L'Isle-Adam (until 2015: canton of Viarmes ). The inhabitants are called Noiséens .
Noisy-sur-Oise is located about 31 kilometers north of Paris on an arch of the Oise , which forms the northern municipal boundary. To the south lies the Carnelle forest. Noisy-sur-Oise is surrounded by the neighboring communities Bruyères-sur-Oise in the north, Asnières-sur-Oise in the east, Saint-Martin-du-Tertre in the south and Beaumont-sur-Oise in the west.
|Source: Cassini and INSEE|
- Saint-Germain church from the 15th and 18th centuries, a historic monument since 1969
- House Les Tourelles, built on the remains of a medieval castle
- Former tithe barn Le Valdampierre
- Wash house , built in 1862
- Le Patrimoine des Communes du Val-d'Oise. Volume 2. Flohic Éditions, Paris 1999, ISBN 2-84234-056-6 , pp. 961-964.