|Community association||Pays des Paillons|
|surface||5.54 km 2|
|Residents||4,546 (January 1, 2017)|
|Population density||821 inhabitants / km 2|
Look at drap
Drap is a French municipality with 4546 inhabitants (as of January 1 2017) in the department of Alpes-Maritimes in the region Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur ; it belongs to the Arrondissement of Nice and the Canton of Contes . She is a member of the Communauté de communes du Pays des Paillons . The inhabitants are called Drapois .
Drap is located on the Paillon River about seven kilometers northeast of Nice and is surrounded by the neighboring communities of Cantaron in the north and northwest, Blausasc in the north and northeast, Peillon in the east and La Trinité in the south and west.
The municipality's train station is served by the Tendabahn .
- Saint-Jean-Baptiste church
- Chapel of Sainte-Catherine-d'Alexandrie
- Jean Dominique Blanqui (1757–1832), scientist and politician, member of the Council of Five Hundred
- Virgile Barel (1889–1979), politician (PCF), Mayor of Nice
- Jean-Paul Rostagni (* 1948), football player
- Le Patrimoine des Communes des Alpes-Maritimes . Flohic Editions, Volume 1, Paris 2000, ISBN 2-84234-071-X , pp. 308-311.
- Ville de Drap website (French)