|coat of arms||Germany map|
|Association municipality :||Kirchheimbolanden|
|Height :||228 m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||3.95 km 2|
|Residents:||174 (Dec. 31, 2019)|
|Population density :||44 inhabitants per km 2|
|Postal code :||67294|
|Area code :||06352|
|License plate :||KIB, ROK|
|Community key :||07 3 33 062|
|Association administration address:||Neue Allee 2
|Local Mayor :||Marc-Guido Ebert|
|Location of the local community Rittersheim in the Donnersbergkreis|
The place was first mentioned in a document around 900. During the time of the tribal duchies, the place was in the Duchy of Franconia .
The local mayor is Marc-Guido Ebert. In the local election on May 26, 2019, he was elected with a share of 66.95% of the vote, succeeding Günther Ullrich, who had not run for office after 15 years.
coat of arms
|Blazon : "St. Maximin growing in blue in a golden robe, with a golden miter, in the left a growing golden crook, the right raised to the oath, accompanied at the top by the Gothic silver lowercase letters s and m."|
|Foundation for the coat of arms: It was approved by the Neustadt district government in 1971 and goes back to a seal from 1616. Maximin , for which the letters s and m also stand for sanctus Maximinus , refers to the Trier Imperial Abbey of St. Maximin , the large property in Rittersheim would have.|
Economy and Infrastructure
- State Statistical Office of Rhineland-Palatinate - population status 2019, districts, communities, association communities ( help on this ).
- State Statistical Office Rhineland-Palatinate (ed.): Official directory of the municipalities and parts of the municipality. Status: January 1, 2017 [ Version 2020 is available. ] . S. 91 (PDF; 1.9 MB).
- The regional returning officer RLP: City council election 2019 Rittersheim. Accessed August 31, 2019 .
- The Regional Returning Officer RLP: direct elections 2019. see Kirchheimbolanden, Verbandsgemeinde, penultimate line of results. Accessed August 31, 2019 .
- Die Rheinpfalz: Rittersheim: Municipal council has been constituted. July 29, 2019, accessed August 31, 2019 .