|coat of arms||Germany map|
|Association municipality :||Winnweiler|
|Height :||223 m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||4.85 km 2|
|Residents:||324 (Dec. 31, 2019)|
|Population density :||67 inhabitants per km 2|
|Postal code :||67808|
|Area code :||06302|
|License plate :||KIB, ROK|
|Community key :||07 3 33 069|
|Association administration address:||Jakobstrasse 29
|Local Mayor :||Lothar Wichlidal|
|Location of the local community Schweisweiler in the Donnersbergkreis|
To Schweisweiler includes the residential places riding stables and restaurant Tivoli.
After the French Revolution , the place was assigned to the French department of Donnersberg in 1798 . As a result of the Congress of Vienna , he was Bavarian from 1816 to 1945 . After the Second World War , Schweisweiler was part of the French occupation zone and was incorporated into the newly formed state of Rhineland-Palatinate in 1946.
The local council in Schweisweiler consists of eight council members, who were elected in a personalized proportional representation in the local elections on May 26, 2019 , and the honorary local mayor as chairman.
The distribution of seats in the municipal council:
|2014||by majority vote||8 seats|
- WGB = Bock voter group
- WGH = Haas voter group
In 2019, Lothar Wichlidal was elected local mayor with 66.07% of the vote. He replaced Kornelia Wichlidal, who was no longer running.
coat of arms
|Blazon : "In green two golden crossed cattail stems with leaves and three golden cobs, accompanied by two silver herons, above on the right a floating golden acorn, on the left a floating six-pointed golden star."|
Several independent clubs are located in Schweisweiler , such as the gymnastics club founded in 1904 , the Schweisweiler shooting club, a fishing club, a volunteer fire brigade , a fire brigade support association and the Strauss youth (Borsch and Mäd).
Culture and sights
The village museum "Leo's Tenne" is located in Schweisweiler, where exhibits from the village's professional and everyday life are on display.
Economy and Infrastructure
Sons and daughters of the church
- Jürgen Giehl (* 1965), soccer player and coach
- State Statistical Office of Rhineland-Palatinate - population status 2019, districts, communities, association communities ( help on this ).
- State Statistical Office Rhineland-Palatinate (ed.): Official directory of the municipalities and parts of the municipality. Status: January 1, 2017 [ Version 2020 is available. ] . S. 92 (PDF; 1.9 MB).
- The Regional Returning Officer RLP: City Council Election 2019 Schweisweiler. Retrieved September 2, 2019 .
- The Regional Returning Officer RLP: direct elections 2019. see Winnweiler, Verbandsgemeinde, ninth line of results. Retrieved September 2, 2019 .
- The Rheinpfalz: From Wichlidal to Wichlidal. July 22, 2019, accessed September 2, 2019 .