|coat of arms||Germany map|
|Association municipality :||Kirchheimbolanden|
|Height :||297 m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||2.4 km 2|
|Residents:||255 (Dec. 31, 2019)|
|Population density :||106 inhabitants per km 2|
|Postal code :||67814|
|Area code :||06357|
|License plate :||KIB, ROK|
|Community key :||07 3 33 035|
|Association administration address:||Neue Allee 2
|Local Mayor :||Helmut Albert Niederauer|
|Location of the local community Jakobsweiler in the Donnersbergkreis|
It is believed that the place emerged from an ancient settlement from Roman times , but there is no evidence to support this theory. Jakobsweiler got its name in 1190.
In 1794 the left bank of the Rhine was occupied in the First Coalition War. From 1798 to 1814 Jacobsweiler belonged to the canton of Kirchheim (also called canton Kirchheimbolanden ) in the Donnersberg department .
The local mayor is Helmut Albert Niederauer. In the local elections on May 26, 2019, he was confirmed in his office with 57.02% of the votes.
coat of arms
Blazon : "Divided by gold and green, above a green oak branch with three green acorns and four green oak leaves, below a golden dragon with its head turned to the left."
It was approved in 1976 by the Neustadt district government .
Culture and sights
In Jakobsweiler there is a well-preserved fortified church from the 12th century. Jakobsweiler has the "Dollhouse Museum of the 30s and 50s" with permanent changing exhibitions.
The place is on the Kneipp-Kleeblattwanderweg and has had both an arm and a foot Kneipp pool since 2002 .
The Jakobsweiler Kerwe parade always takes place on the first Sunday in October.
Economy and Infrastructure
- Local community Jakobsweiler on the website of the association community Kirchheimbolanden
- Homepage of the Jakobsweiler Dollhouse Museum
- State Statistical Office of Rhineland-Palatinate - population status 2019, districts, communities, association communities ( help on this ).
- Local community Jakobsweiler history. (No longer available online.) Archived from the original on December 1, 2016 ; accessed November 30, 2016 . Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- municipality Jakbosweiler Mayor's greeting. (No longer available online.) Archived from the original on October 30, 2016 ; accessed November 30, 2016 . Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- Statistical yearbook for the department of Donnersberg , 1811, p. 279 ( Google Books )
- The regional returning officer RLP: City council election 2019 Jakobsweiler. Accessed August 31, 2019 .
- The regional returning officer RLP: direct elections 2019. see Kirchheimbolanden, Verbandsgemeinde, seventh line of results. Accessed August 31, 2019 .