|coat of arms||Germany map|
|Association municipality :||Maifeld|
|Height :||220 m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||6.13 km 2|
|Residents:||457 (Dec. 31, 2019)|
|Population density :||75 inhabitants per km 2|
|Postal code :||56753|
|Area code :||02654|
|License plate :||MYK, MY|
|Community key :||07 1 37 080|
|Association administration address:||Marktplatz 4
|Local Mayor :||Thomas Probstfeld|
|Location of the local community Naunheim in the Mayen-Koblenz district|
Naunheim was first mentioned as villa Nuenheim in 1210. In 1563 the village had 35 and in 1684 30 fire places . Wonderfully country they belonged to the late 18th century to the Electorate of Trier and the administration was under the Office Münster-Maienfeld . Naunheim was the seat of a Heimburger in the Münster-Maienfeld High Court .
- Population development
The development of the population of Naunheim, the values from 1871 to 1987 are based on censuses:
Thomas Probstfeld became the local mayor of Naunheim on June 26, 2019. Since there was no candidate in the direct election on May 26, 2019, he was unanimously elected by the local council. Thomas Probstfeld's predecessor was Christian Sommer, who had not started again after 15 years in office.
coat of arms
Blazon : "Under a silver shield head, three black shells, in red a crowned golden eagle."
Naunheim has had the coat of arms since 1978.
|Justification of the coat of arms: The crowned golden eagle in front of the red field is taken from the coat of arms of the von Dadenberg family. The three shells are the coat of arms symbols of Count von Metternich. The Count von Metternich was the owner of Naunheim Castle.|
Bernd Stelter sings about the place in his song "At the village festival in Naunheim".
- Site of the local community Naunheim
- Naunheim on the website of the Maifeld Association
- Literature about Naunheim in the Rhineland-Palatinate State Bibliography
- State Statistical Office of Rhineland-Palatinate - population status 2019, districts, municipalities, association communities ( help on this ).
- Wilhelm Fabricius : Explanations of the historical atlas of the Rhine province, Volume 2: The map of 1789. Bonn 1898, pp. 144, 155, 210.
- State Statistical Office Rhineland-Palatinate - regional data
- Regional Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: Local elections 2019, city and municipal council elections.
- The Regional Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: direct elections 2019. Retrieved on January 26, 2020 (see Maifeld, Verbandsgemeinde, tenth line of the result).
- Maifelder Nachrichten: Harmonious constituent meeting in Naunheim. Linus Wittich Medien GmbH, edition 29/2019, accessed on January 26, 2020 .