Priosjornoje (Kaliningrad, Chernyakhovsk)
Priosjornoje ( Russian Приозёрное , German Stablacken, Ksp. Pelleningken , Lithuanian Stablaukis ) is a place in the Russian Oblast Kaliningrad . It belongs to the local government unit Stadtkreis Tschernjachowsk in chernyakhovsky district .
Priosjornoje is located on the east bank of the Inster (Russian: Instrutsch), 23 kilometers northeast of the city of Chernyachowsk (Insterburg) . A side road runs through the village from Michailowka (Moulienen / Moulinen) via Rjabinowka (Kerstupönen / Kersten) to Schtschegly (Saugwethen / Saugehnen) . Before 1945 the village was a train station on the Insterburg – Kraupischken railway line of the Insterburger Kleinbahnen, which is no longer in operation .
The village of Stablacken (to distinguish it from the place of the same name in the Puschdorf parish, which also belongs to the Insterburg district , the place had the additional designation " Parish Pelleningken " before 1945 ) was founded in 1492. Before 1945 it consisted of a few large and small courtyards and was incorporated into the newly established Kaukern District (today Russian: Sagorjewka) as early as 1874 , which - after being renamed "Bärensprung District" in 1930 - existed until 1945 and became part of the Insterburg district in the administrative district Gumbinnen belonged to the Prussian province of East Prussia .
As a result of the Second World War , Stablacken came to the Soviet Union with northern East Prussia in 1945 . In 1947 the place was given the Russian name "Priosjornoje" and was assigned to the village soviet Sagorski selski sovet in Chernyakhovsk district . From 2008 to 2015 Priosjornoje belonged to the rural municipality Kalushskoje selskoje posselenije and since then to the urban district of Chernyakhovsk.
The almost exclusively Protestant population of Stablackens let the place belong to the parish of Pelleningken (1938–1946 Strigengrund , now Russian: Sagorskoje) until 1945 . It belonged to the church district Tschernjachowsk (Insterburg) in the church province East Prussia of the church of the Old Prussian Union . Today Priosjornoje is in the catchment area of the newly established Evangelical Lutheran congregation in Shtschegly (Saugwethen , 1938–1946 Saugehnen) , a branch of the Chernyakhovsk church region in the Kaliningrad provost of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of European Russia .
- Itogi Vserossijskoj perepisi naselenija 2010 goda. Kaliningradskaya oblastʹ. (Results of the 2010 all-Russian census. Kaliningrad Oblast.) Volume 1 , Table 4 (Download from the website of the Kaliningrad Oblast Territorial Organ of the Federal Service for State Statistics of the Russian Federation)
- D. Lange, Geographical Location Register East Prussia (2005): Stablacken
- Rolf Jehke, Kaukern / Bärensprung district
- Through the Указ Президиума Верховного Совета РСФСР от 17 ноября 1947 г. «О переименовании населённых пунктов Калининградской области» (Ordinance of the Presidium of the Supreme Council of the RSFSR "On the Renaming of Places in Kaliningrad Oblast" of November 17, 1947)
- census data
- Evangelical Lutheran Provosty Kaliningrad ( Memento of the original dated August 29, 2011 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.