ProChrist is a denominational evangelism movement of Christians different churches. The focus is on Christian evangelization events lasting several days with an evangelical character that have been taking place in Germany since 1993.
Every two to four years, a major major event takes place which is disseminated in the media, primarily live via satellite in numerous affiliated venues across Europe. In between, regional events have also been taking place under ProChrist LIVE since 2015 .
ProChrist is organized by ProChrist e. V. - The association , a non-profit, non-denominational association based in Kassel. He is also the organizer and sponsor of the events JesusHouse for young people and ProChrist for kids since 1997 and ProChrist mobil and ProChrist TV since 2005 . The latter is produced and broadcast in cooperation with the ERF .
The ProChrist e. V. was founded in 1991 at the suggestion of two Protestant bishops with the aim of promoting the Christian faith in Germany and Europe.
To the members of the ProChrist e. V. , which is almost exclusively supported by donations , belong to leading persons of Protestant free churches and regional churches.
By resolution of the ProChrist general meeting on February 5, 2013 in Kassel, Roland Werner took over the management of the ProChrist association on April 1, 2013 as first chairman. In this honorary position , he replaced Raimund Utsch, former board member of Ruhrkohle AG from Marl . Werner has been a member of ProChrist since 1997. ProChrist leader Ulrich Parzany left the board on March 31, 2013, but is still available as a preacher at local ProChrist events. An evangelist team is responsible for the content of other ProChrist events. The team includes: the speaker and author Elke Werner , the theologian Matthias Clausen , the lecturer and JesusHouse director Klaus Göttler , the Baptist pastor Carsten Hokema and the chairman of the Evangelical Community Association "the Apis ", Pastor Steffen Kern .
Board of Directors (until March 31, 2013):
Since April 2013 the executive board includes:
- Roland Werner (Chairman)
- Margarete Hühnerbein (Deputy Chair)
- Klaus Göttler (Deputy Chairman)
- Michael Klitzke (Managing Director)
On the board of ProChrist work with:
Johannes Berthold , Michael Diener , Grzegorz Giemza , Margarete Hühnerbein (Deputy Chair), Klaus Göttler (Deputy Chair), Steffen Kern , Michael Klitzke (Managing Director), Johannes Sczepan (Treasurer), Hans-Martin Stäbler , Christoph Stiba , Roland Werner (1 . Chairman), Jürgen Werth , Siegfried Winkler
Board of Trustees
The 31-member ProChrist Board of Trustees consists of Protestant bishops, leading figures from various regional and free churches, as well as high-ranking politicians and business representatives from various denominations. Through their membership in the board of trustees, the representatives from the social areas support ProChrist.
- Hans-Jürgen Abromeit , Bishop in the Mecklenburg and Pomerania District of the Evangelical Lutheran Church in Northern Germany
- Peter F. Barrenstein , management consultant
- Guenther Beckstein , Prime Minister a. D., CSU
- Jochen Bohl , Regional Bishop of the Evangelical Lutheran Regional Church of Saxony
- Jerzy Buzek , former President of the European Parliament
- Cacau , German national soccer player
- Alexander Graf zu Castell-Castell , self-employed businessman
- Martin Essl , entrepreneur
- Ulrich Fischer , regional bishop of the Evangelical Church in Baden
- Michael Föll , CDU
- Peter Hahne , TV presenter, ZDF
- Friedrich Hänssler , publisher
- Michael Herbst , theologian and prorector of the University of Greifswald
- Ansgar Hörsting , President of the Federation of Free Evangelical Congregations in Germany
- Hartmut Hühnerbein , former spokesman for the board of the Christian Youth Village Association in Germany. V. (CJD)
- Frank Otfried July , regional bishop of the Evangelical Church in Württemberg
- Bernhard Langer , golf professional
- Christine Lieberknecht , Prime Minister a. D., CDU
- Friedhelm Loh , entrepreneur
- Joachim Loh , entrepreneur
- Gert Maichel , manager
- Gerhard Maier , former bishop
- Axel Noack , Former Bishop and Chairman of the Missionary Services Working Group
- Johannes Reimer , Professor of Mission Studies, University of South Africa, Lecturer in Missiology at the Ewersbach Theological College of the Association of Free Evangelical Congregations in Germany
- Norman Rentrop , entrepreneur
- Carsten Rentzing , Regional Bishop of the Evangelical Lutheran Church of Saxony
- Christian Stawenow , regional bishop of the Evangelical Church in Central Germany in the Provost district of Eisenach-Erfurt
- Henning Röhl , managing director of the Bibel TV Foundation
- Karl-Heinz Stengel , President of the YMCA Association in Germany
- Erwin Teufel , former Prime Minister D., CDU
- Frank-Jürgen Weise , former head of the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees , previously Chairman of the Executive Board of the Federal Employment Agency
- Rosemarie Wenner , Bishop of the United Methodist Church in Germany
Former members of the board of trustees
- Steffen Flath , former State Minister D.
- Wolfgang Huber , former council chairman of the Evangelical Church in Germany
- Christian Wulff , Federal President a. D.
- Friedrich Weber , regional bishop of the Evangelical Lutheran regional church in Braunschweig
Since 2015, the concept has provided for the central main event ProChrist , which has been held every two to four years with media transmission to other venues, as well as regional events with their own speakers under ProChrist LIVE .
ProChrist's evangelistic concept builds on a main event that is broadcast live. In addition, there are local supporting programs in many other places in Germany and other European countries, which consist of a series of live elements and the main event's program, which is mostly broadcast on a big screen. The program items consist of music, interviews, theater, video clips and a sermon by the main speaker. Central issues of life and faith are addressed in the sermons.
Often, Christians from Protestant regional and free churches work together to hold the events at their location. The concept of the ProChrist events also provides for further work in pastoral care for the local parishes involved.
The events are carried out by local churches and parishes. The former council chairman of the EKD , Bishop Wolfgang Huber, emphasized the integration of the event into the Protestant regional church and warned against a frequent prejudice-shaped distortion of its classification.
The regional “ProChrist LIVE” weeks will take place for the first time from October 3 to November 14, 2015. Churches in up to 400 locations in Germany and Europe can host these evangelistic campaigns on site, even outside of this campaign period. Around 170 speakers from different churches, congregational federations and plants can be booked "who want to make God and faith the talk of the town in these places". The speakers can be selected based on target groups in order to reach men, women, spiritual seekers, seniors, young adults and migrants. The denomination of the speaker can also be selected and narrowed down according to language. In addition to German and English, interested parties can search for Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Arabic, Chinese or Farsi / Persian. Six speakers are available for preparatory congresses for interested communities. What is also new is that the volunteers are trained not only as pastors, but also as conversation partners and hosts.
The events offer a program with lectures, interviews and musical offers on five to seven evenings. It is about central life questions like "What am I worth?", "How important is success?", "Is there a God?" And "Why is there so much suffering in the world?" After the speeches, visitors have the opportunity to talk to the hosts or the speaker.
Because "we want people to deal with questions of life and meaning who otherwise have little contact with church and religion", the events often do not take place in church buildings, but in communal meetinghouses, sports and town halls, festival tents, Restaurants, cultural centers.
ProChrist '93 was broadcast on five evenings from March 17-21 , 1993 from the Grugahalle in Essen to almost a thousand locations across Europe. The main speaker was the US evangelist Billy Graham , translated into German by Wilfried Reuter ; also with simultaneous translation into over forty other languages, transmitted to 1,400 locations in 55 countries. Peter Strauch wrote the first pro-Christ motto song under the title Come, breathe easy . It was sung every evening by the Pro-Christ choir under the direction of Gerhard Schnitter and the entire assembly. Also specially written for the evangelism was Jesus, I can come to you as I am by Manfred Siebald and Johannes Nitsch , which is a fixed item on the program of the event every evening until today.
|1.||Wednesday, March 17th, 1993||Billy Graham||Cliff Richard|
|2.||Thursday, March 18, 1993||Billy Graham|
|3.||Friday, March 19th, 1993||Billy Graham||Cae & Eddie Gauntt|
|4th||Saturday, March 20th, 1993||Billy Graham||Manfred Siebald|
|5.||Sunday, 03/21/1993||Billy Graham||Kathi Arndt ; Johannes Nitsch|
ProChrist '95 was broadcast from Leipzig from May 7th to 13th, 1995 . The main speaker was Ulrich Parzany, who chaired the national committee for ProChrist '93 from October 1991 to October 1993 . In continuation of this work, he has now been appointed head and speaker of the project work in addition to his work as YMCA Secretary General.
ProChrist '97 was broadcast under the motto “Experience God” from November 9th to 15th, 1997 from the forum in Nuremberg to 663 venues in Europe. The main speaker was again Ulrich Parzany. The ProChrist choir sang under the direction of Gerhard Schnitter. The ProChrist combo was headed by Johannes Nitsch.
|1.||Sunday, November 9th, 1997||Fit For Fun - Life has to be fun||Eva-Maria Admiral; Eric Wehrlin|
|2.||Monday 11/10/1997||Love - a sham?||Eva-Maria Admiral; Eric Wehrlin|
|3.||Tuesday 11/11/1997||Paths in the Tangle - Is the Honest One the Stupid?||Eva-Maria Admiral; Eric Wehrlin|
|4th||Wednesday, 11/12/1997||Religion, esotericism - longing for healing and wholeness||Eva-Maria Admiral|
|5.||Thursday, November 13th, 1997||Death - What if all else fails?||Eric Wehrlin; Thorsten Lever|
|6th||Friday, 11/14/1997||Why praying helps||Eva-Maria Admiral; Eric Wehrlin|
|7th||Saturday, November 15, 1997||Future - what will it bring? Who knows her?||Eva-Maria Admiral; Eric Wehrlin|
ProChrist 2000 was broadcast from Bremen from March 19 to 25, 2000 under the motto “God is here!” . Over 1200 transmission locations took part. The transmission locations were in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Luxembourg, France, Poland, Hungary and other European countries. The program was translated simultaneously into 15 languages. The new motto song Gott ist da (Sings a Song of God) was written by Peter Strauch again .
|1.||Sunday, March 19th, 2000||Unlimited Possibilities - How Can Our Life Succeed?||Ulrich Parzany, Gerhard Schnitter, Johannes Nitsch, ProChrist-Chor 2000|
|2.||Monday, March 20th, 2000||Unlimited misery - blunt or remedy?||Ulrich Parzany, Gerhard Schnitter, Johannes Nitsch, ProChrist-Chor 2000|
|3.||Tuesday, March 21, 2000||Limitless freedom - where can I find protection?||Ulrich Parzany, Gerhard Schnitter, Johannes Nitsch, ProChrist-Chor 2000|
|4th||Wednesday, March 22nd, 2000||Boundless communication - who will tear down the invisible walls?||Ulrich Parzany, Gerhard Schnitter, Johannes Nitsch, ProChrist-Chor 2000|
|5.||Thursday, March 23rd, 2000||Limitless Sadness - Can You Beat It?||Ulrich Parzany, Gerhard Schnitter, Johannes Nitsch, ProChrist-Chor 2000|
|6th||Friday, March 24th, 2000||Crossing boundaries - decision for God||Ulrich Parzany, Gerhard Schnitter, Johannes Nitsch, ProChrist-Chor 2000|
|7th||Saturday, March 25th, 2000||God's limitless love||Ulrich Parzany, Gerhard Schnitter, Johannes Nitsch, ProChrist-Chor 2000|
ProChrist 2003 was broadcast from the Grugahalle in Essen from March 16 to 23, 2003 under the motto “Incredible - Doubt and be amazed” . The motto song was incredibly close . The main speaker was Ulrich Parzany, the musical direction was for the first time with Hans-Werner Scharnowski , Egil Fossum conducted the ProChrist choir for the first time in 2003 after Gerhard Schnitter .
|1.||Sunday, March 16, 2003||Incredible - life is unique||Eva-Maria Admiral , Eric Wehrlin , Layna , Manfred Siebald|
|2.||Monday, March 17th, 2003||Incredible - God writes love letters||XARIS , Manfred Siebald, DEN-ISA|
|3.||Tuesday, 03/18/2003||Incredible - What humans are capable of||Eva-Maria Admiral, Eric Wehrlin, DEN-ISA, Sarah Kaiser , Carola Laux|
|4th||Wednesday, March 19, 2003||Incredible - a fresh start is possible||Eva-Maria Admiral, Eric Wehrlin, Judy Bailey , Carola Laux, Sarah Kaiser|
|5.||Thursday, 03/20/2003||Incredible - what people believe||Eva-Maria Admiral, Eric Wehrlin, Cynthia Nunn , Calvin Bridges|
|6th||Friday, 03/21/2003||Incredible - God goes down||Carlos Martínez , Brassmen , Cynthia Nunn, Calvin Bridges|
|7th||Saturday, March 22nd, 2003||Incredible - words work wonders||Carlos Martinez, Christoph Adt with orchestra, Sebastian Silvestra|
|8th.||Sunday, March 23, 2003||Incredible - Fear is disempowered||Carlos Martinez, Cae & Eddie Gauntt|
ProChrist 2006 was broadcast live from the Olympiahalle in Munich to a further 860 venues in Germany and 390 foreign locations in 20 European countries from March 19 to 26, 2006 under the motto “Doubt and be amazed” . Jürgen Werth wrote and sang the motto song Zweifeln und Staunen every evening with various guest soloists, the Pro-Christ Choir 2006 under the direction of Egil Fossum and the entire assembly. The main speaker was again Ulrich Parzany. In addition, in 2006 the advertising campaign ProChrist Mobil - The smallest church in the world with smart cars took place.
|1.||Sunday, March 19th, 2006||That starts well! - How a doubter learns to be amazed||Joan Orleans, Eva-Maria Admiral|
|2.||Monday, March 20th, 2006||Tsunami, terror, death - and where is God?||Lothar Kosse , Werner Hucks , Gospel Art Studio|
|3.||Tuesday, March 21, 2006||The main thing is healthy! - Who will satisfy our longing for healing?||Eva-Maria Admiral, Andrea Adams-Frey , Albert Frey|
|4th||Wednesday, March 22nd, 2006||Programmed for Life - Who Knows the Ten Commandments?||Gospel Art Studio, Allee der Kosmonauten , Klaus-André Eickhoff , Torsten Harder|
|5.||Thursday, March 23rd, 2006||Heaven or Hell, Annihilation or Rebirth - What Comes After Death?||Raimund Utsch , Jo Jasper , Bolyki Brothers|
|6th||Friday, March 24th, 2006||Have something, then you have something - what am I actually worth?||Married couple Steinberg , Eva-Maria Admiral, Christine Kander , Helmut Kandert , Jörg Swoboda , Ronni Neumann|
|7th||Saturday, March 25th, 2006||Safe is no longer safe - what helps against fear?||Eva-Maria Admiral, Beate Ling , Danny Plett , Brassmen|
|8th.||Sunday, March 26th, 2006||Loved, gifted, needed - life makes sense||Gospel Art Studio, symphony orchestra under the direction of Christoph Adt|
ProChrist 2009 was broadcast from the arena in Chemnitz from March 29th to April 5th, 2009 under the motto “Doubt and be amazed” . According to the company's own information, over 1,300 transmission locations with around 1.1 million participants in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, Hungary, Ukraine and other European countries took part. Egil Fossum wrote the motto song Staunen , it was sung at the beginning of each evening with the ProChrist choir founded for this purpose together with the assembly. The main speaker was Ulrich Parzany, musical director Egil Fossum.
As a preparatory advertising campaign, hopper containers were exhibited, 12 m² ocean containers converted into multimedia rooms.
|1.||Sunday, March 29th, 2009||Daring: Who can I still believe?||Anja Lehmann|
|2.||Monday, 03/30/2009||Invited: Are we missing out on the best?||Döhler & Scheuffler , Rolf-Dieter Degen|
|3.||Tuesday, March 31, 2009||Longed for: can one prove God?||Richard Kanaky , Siegfried Scherer|
|4th||Wednesday, April 1st, 2009||Crossed Out: How Can God Allow That?||Sarah Kaiser , Eva-Maria Admiral|
|5.||Thursday, April 2nd, 2009||Experienced: Can the impossible happen?||Martin Helmchen|
|6th||Friday, April 3rd, 2009||Surprised: How can life begin again?||Carola Laux , Carlos Martínez|
|7th||Saturday 04/04/2009||Conversely: How much change can there be?||Bolyki Brothers|
|8th.||Sunday, April 5th, 2009||Related: What Relationships Are Vital?||Eva-Maria Admiral, Eric Wehrlin|
ProChrist 2013 was broadcast from March 3 to 10, 2013 from the Porsche Arena in Stuttgart to around 1000 locations in Germany and 14 other European countries. For the seventh time in a row, the main speaker was Pastor Ulrich Parzany. For health reasons he was represented on the first two evenings by Steffen Kern from the Old Pietist Community Association.
The promotion in advance took place on the Internet. Here personal prayer requests could be left on a website. By the start of the event on March 3, more than 18,000 concerns had been exchanged in this way.
|1.||Sunday 03/03/2013||Where do we find happiness?||Steffen Kern||Yasmina Hunzinger , Tobias Merckle|
|2.||Monday, March 4th, 2013||How much network do people need?||Steffen Kern||Cae Gauntt , Eddie Gauntt , Dündar Karahamza|
|3.||Tuesday, March 5th, 2013||What does money have to do with faith?||Ulrich Parzany||Johannes Falk , Heinrich Deichmann|
|4th||Wednesday, March 6th, 2013||What helps when suffering makes us bitter?||Ulrich Parzany||Sefora Nelson , Anja Bielenberg|
|5.||Thursday, March 7th, 2013||My god, your god, no god?||Ulrich Parzany||Andrea Adams-Frey , Albert Frey , Anatoli Uschomirski|
|6th||Friday, March 8th, 2013||What are our values worth?||Ulrich Parzany||Gospel in the East , Deborah Rosenkranz|
|7th||Saturday, March 9th, 2013||What if love dies||Ulrich Parzany||Judy Bailey , Debra Searle|
|8th.||Sunday, March 10th, 2013||Are we gambling away the future?||Ulrich Parzany||Klaus-Dieter John|
ProChrist LIVE 2015
The regional ProChrist Live events took place from October 2nd to November 22nd, 2015 at 120 locations in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Poland and Serbia. Christians from over 300 parishes, churches, free churches and Christian communities organized the ProChrist LIVE 2015 campaign, a themed series for life and faith.
95 speakers between the ages of 26 and 80 were on duty over a total of around 700 days. Around 97,000 guests attended the events, including many asylum seekers, for whom translations into different languages were carried out.
Under the motto love without end, the organizers invited guests to a wide variety of spaces: from church buildings to cafés, cinemas, Hofbräukeller, to the town hall, exhibition space, hotel or cultural center. In addition to inspiring lectures, there was live music, interviews, film clips and opportunities to talk.
ProChrist 2018 took place as the central event from March 11th to 17th, 2018 under the motto “Incredible?” From Leipzig with a satellite broadcast to over 500 venues in Europe. The theme of the main speakers Steffen Kern and Elke Werner was the Apostles' Creed .
|1||Sunday, March 11th, 2018||God loves me||"I believe in God, the Father, the Almighty ..."||Elke Werner||Benjamin Wussow , Marco Michalzik|
|2||Monday, March 12th, 2018||God wants me||"... the creator of heaven and earth."||Steffen Kern||Heino Falcke|
|3||Tuesday, March 13th, 2018||God is looking for me||"I believe ... in Jesus Christ, his only begotten Son, our Lord"||Elke Werner||Yassir Eric|
|4th||Wednesday, March 14th, 2018||God save me||"... crucified, died and buried, descended into the realm of death ..."||Steffen Kern||Daniel Böcking|
|5||Thursday, March 15th, 2018||God gives me||“… On the third day, rose from the dead, ascended to heaven; he sits at the right hand of God the Almighty Father; from there he will come to judge the living and the dead. "||Elke Werner and Steffen Kern||Manuel Schienke, Roland Werner|
|6th||Friday, March 16, 2018||God moves me||"I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy Christian Church, communion of saints ..."||Elke Werner||Frank Heinrich|
|7th||Saturday, March 17th, 2018||God is waiting for me||"Forgiveness of sins, resurrection of the dead and eternal life."||Steffen Kern||Arne Kopfermann|
ProChrist LIVE 2021
In 2021, Dortmund will be the central venue for the series of events, which will take place from November 7th to 13th. The main speakers were the theologians Mihamm Kim-Rauchholz and Yassir Eric, who have their roots in South Korea and Sudan respectively. With this selection, it is also a question of attracting more foreign-language communities as organizers. The theme for this Europe-wide campaign is "Festival of Hope 2021 - experience God, meet Jesus".
- 2008: April 6th to 13th, 2008 from Katowice , first Polish ProChrist evangelism series with satellite broadcast to around 100 venues. Here too Ulrich Parzany keynote speaker.
- 2012: May 6-13, 2012 “Faith, hope, love, ... death? Let's talk about life! ”In the Hofbräukeller on Wiener Platz in Munich with Ulrich Parzany as the main speaker.
- 2012: June 3 to 17, 2012 ProChrist Regional in Görlitz , with Ulrich Parzany as the main speaker. Topic: "Doubt and wonder".
- 2013: March 3 to 10, 2013 from the Porsche-Arena in Stuttgart. Ulrich Parzany was also scheduled to be the main speaker for ProChrist 2013, although he fell ill a few hours before the opening event. On this as well as on the second evening in the series, he was represented by the Württemberg pastor Steffen Kern. Ulrich Parzany spoke from the third evening.
- ProChrist's media partner is ERF Medien .
Number of places that broadcast ProChrist
From 1993 to 2014 a total of 8.5 million visitors were counted.
Publications in the context of the individual events
- Evangelical news agency Idea (ed.): That was ProChrist '93: The largest evangelism in Europe and the echo. Press reviews, statements and comments on the ProChrist events with Billy Graham from March 17th to 21st in Essen's Gruga Hall. Idea, 1993
- Bibles League / ProChrist (Ed.): Let's go: Tips to start reading the Bible. 1994, Biblical Alliance
- Pro-Fit for life. ProChrist '95.
- Evangelical news agency Idea (ed.): What did it bring ?: A detailed visitor evaluation of ProChrist '95. An analysis of the theological faculty of the University of Leipzig and a balance of the "ProChrist" group. Idea, 1995
- Evangelical News Agency Idea (ed.): Why the Church Must Evangelize: Policy Considerations and Their Practical Consequences. Theological contributions to ProChrist '95 evangelism from May 7th to 13th. Idea, 1995
- ProChrist (Ed.): That's life. ProChrist '97. Brendow, 1997
- The good news of Jesus - His friend Luke tells. From the world's bestseller, the Bible. 1997
- Here we go!. Start all over again. ProChrist 2000.
- Kids 2000. ProChrist children's magazine. ProChrist 2000.
- Incredible. To doubt and be amazed. Interviews, quotes, thoughts, experiences, questions, impulses. ProChrist 2003.
- Jörg Swoboda (Ed.): To be amazed. ProChrist with consequences. Hänssler 2003
- Ulrich Parzany: It starts well! New speeches about doubt and wonder. ProChrist 2006. Hänssler, 2006
- Joachim Stängle and Stephan Volke (eds.): On the way to the people: Moving stories from the "smallest church in the world". Hänssler, 2006
For the action The Smallest Church in the World as part of the 2006 event:
- Start over - doubt and wonder.
- Start over - get in and arrive.
Since 1997, accompanying music productions have appeared regularly in preparation for the ProChrist events.
- Come and experience God's word. The ProChrist '97 songbook. Hänssler, 1995
- Be there - sing along. ProChrist '97. Hänssler
- Here I am. ProChrist 2000. Kawohl, 1999
- God is there! Lieder ProChrist 2000. Hänssler, 1999
- Incredible. The ProChrist CD 2003. Gerth Medien / Hänssler
- Doubt. Amazement. The ProChrist CD 2006. Gerth Medien / Hänssler
- Songs to marvel. ProChrist 2009. Hänssler
- Hand in hand. ProChrist for Kids 2009. Gerth Medien
- God did not forget us. ProChrist 2013. Gerth Media
- Ulrich Parzany: Life to be amazed. First steps in faith. ProChrist 2009 Hänssler
- Eva-Maria Admiral, Eric Wehrlin: Nothing is free. 11 new plays by ProChrist 2000 and ProChrist Impulse. ERF publishing house
- Eva-Maria Admiral, Eric Wehrlin: Life Theater. 9 new plays from ProChrist 2003 and Willow Creek. , Gerth Media
- Eva-Maria Admiral, Eric Wehrlin: Strong pieces. All theater scenes from ProChrist 2006. R. Brockhaus Verlag
Recordings of the events on video and audio carriers
The audio and video recordings of the individual evenings were published on both audio and video carriers. Initially on MC and VHS, since 2003 also and since 2006 exclusively on CD and DVD.
ProChrist for Kids 2000
- You are great! ERF-Verlag, 2000
ProChrist for Kids 2003
- Never alone. Jesus goes with - Paul and Silas on the way. ERF-Verlag, 2003
- Gone well again. ERF-Verlag, 2003
- That's how it started. ERF-Verlag, 2003
ProChrist for kids 2006
- Blackmailed! You are amazed - God changed! ERF-Verlag, 2006
- Recognized! You are amazed - God helps you! ERF-Verlag, 2006
- Recognized! You are amazed - God helps you! ERF-Verlag, 2006
ProChrist for Kids 2009
- Hand in hand. ProChrist Verlag, 2009
- Reinhard Hempelmann (Hrsg.): Handbook of evangelistic-missionary works, institutions and communities . Christian publishing house Stuttgart, Stuttgart 1997, ISBN 978-3-7675-7763-3 .
For his statement “Everyone talks about trust and credibility. But on the contrary, public life is sinking. The lie becomes a basic political grid. The honest is the stupid. Avarice is cool. Selfishness is chic. Adultery and homosexual practice are common lifestyles ”, the preacher Ulrich Parzany from the Lesbian and Gay Association Berlin-Brandenburg criticized in March 2013. They were supported by the Berlin superintendents Carsten Bolz and Bertold Höcker. The EKD did not respond to this criticism. An employee of the Missionary Services Working Group , however, expressed his appreciation for Parzany's commitment to evangelism. ”The members' critical views on science are also rated as critical.
- “ProChrist” website
- “ProChrist LIVE” website
- Motto since 2003: doubt and wonder
- Motto since 2015: love without end
-  , prochrist.org, accessed December 29, 2013
- Roland Werner takes over the chairmanship | Change of management at ProChrist , in: idea from February 5, 2013
- The speaker team from PROCHRIST LIVE , ProChrist website, accessed on April 2, 2013
- ProChrist board of directors , accessed on April 2, 2013
- Official list of ProChrist supporters (Board of Trustees) , accessed on December 4, 2014.
- Mariam Lau : Evangelicals as a power in German politics. Welt Online , August 11, 2009, accessed January 20, 2016 .
- "A Tremendous Twisting of the Debate". Bishop Huber promotes an unbiased approach to the “ProChrist” event ; Deutschlandradio Kultur , March 31, 2009
- ProChrist LIVE 2015 at up to 400 locations , idea.de, report from October 18, 2014.
- The association “ProChrist” presents its new evangelization concept in 15 cities , pro-medienmagazin.de, report from March 14, 2014.
- "ProChrist live" starts the hot phase , idea.de, message from February 1, 2015.
- ProChrist starts advertising campaign for the Christian faith , idea.de, news from March 11, 2015.
- "ProChrist LIVE 2015": Make the Christian message a topic of conversation , idea.de, message from September 16, 2015.
- ProChrist 1993 ( Memento of December 30, 2013 in the Internet Archive ), EABonn, notification of December 10, 1993
- Clemens Höges: Everything Secret to Light. SPIEGEL editor Clemens Höges on the mission show by the preacher Billy Graham ; Der Spiegel, issue 12/1993 from March 22, 1993
- Pro Christ '97 - Experience God ; Article in Youthpaper, Issue 31, November 1997.
- ProChrist e. V .: ProChrist - the event ; Retrieved April 4, 2013.
- The ProChrist Live evangelism reached 100,000 guests , idea.de, message from November 26, 2015.
proChrist 2018 comes from Leipzig . idea.de , July 30, 2016, accessed on May 17, 2017.
Evangelism is indispensable for churches and congregations . Medienmagazin pro , May 16, 2017, accessed on May 17, 2017.
- PROCHRIST LIVE evangelization series will be broadcast from Dortmund in 2021 , idea.de, message from October 15, 2018.
- "hoffnungsfest 2021": proChrist changes dates and format , idea.de, message from May 6, 2020.
- "PROCHRIST LIVE" 2021: Two keynote speakers named , idea.de, news from May 8, 2019.
- ProChrist 2021 is called “ hoffnungsfest ” , pro-medienmagazin.de, report from March 7, 2020.
- Evangelical Alliance Munich: glaubehoffnungliebetod.de ( Memento of 22 April 2013, Internet Archive )
- Christian city magazine Görlitz "Nu Klar", No. 25, at issuu.com , accessed on August 17, 2012.
- Markus Mockler ( epd ): Wheelchair instead of pulpit: ProChrist boss Parzany suffers weakness , on: evangelisch.de of March 4, 2013
- So many places transmitted ProChrist , in: idea Spektrum 10 | 2013, p. 6 of March 6, 2013
- Critique of ProChrist , in: pro of March 8, 2013, accessed on August 29, 2014
- EKD stands behind Parzany , in: idea of March 18, 2013, accessed on April 2, 2013
- Critique of ProChrist , in: Information on religious and ideological currents , February 2006, accessed on August 29, 2014