|coat of arms||Germany map|
|Association municipality :||Adenau|
|Height :||380 m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||5.02 km 2|
|Residents:||76 (Dec. 31, 2019)|
|Population density :||15 inhabitants per km 2|
|Postal code :||53533|
|Area code :||02694|
|License plate :||AW|
|Community key :||07 1 31 021|
|Community structure:||2 districts|
|Association administration address:||Kirchstrasse 15
|Local Mayor :||Heinz Stollenwerk|
|Location of the local community Eichenbach in the Ahrweiler district|
The community is divided into the districts of Eichenbach and Frohnhofen. The latter is west of the main town.
Until the end of the 18th century Eichenbach belonged to the Duchy of Arenberg .
In 1794 French revolutionary troops occupied the left bank of the Rhine . Under French administration, Eichenbach belonged to the canton of Adenau , which was assigned to the Rhine-Moselle department . After the treaties concluded at the Congress of Vienna , the region, including Eichenbach, became part of the Kingdom of Prussia in 1815 . Eichenbach and Fronhofen have only been independent since 1839, before the hamlets of Eichenbach, Fronhofen and Ohlenhard belonged to the municipality of Wershofen . The municipality of Eichenbach belonged to the Aremberg mayor's office in the Adenau district , which was part of the Coblenz administrative district and the Rhine province . In 1932, the Adenau district was dissolved and the Eichenbach community was assigned to the Ahrweiler district . The municipality has belonged to the state of Rhineland-Palatinate since 1946 and to the Adenau association since 1970 .
- Cultural monuments
- Population development
The development of the population of the community Eichenbach, the values from 1871 to 1987 are based on censuses:
Heinz Stollenwerk is the local mayor of Eichenbach. Since there was no candidate for the direct election on May 26, 2019, the upcoming election of the mayor was incumbent on the council in accordance with municipal regulations. He confirmed Stollenwerk in his office on July 8, 2019.
- Local community Eichenbach
- Local portrait with a film by SWR
- Literature about Eichenbach in the Rhineland-Palatinate State Bibliography
- State Statistical Office of Rhineland-Palatinate - population status 2019, districts, communities, association communities ( help on this ).
- State Statistical Office Rhineland-Palatinate (ed.): Official directory of the municipalities and parts of the municipality. Status: January 2019 [ Version 2020 is available. ] . S. 6 (PDF; 3 MB).
- The government district of Coblenz according to its location, limitation, size, population ... , Coblenz: Pauli, 1817 p. 55.
- State Statistical Office Rhineland-Palatinate - regional data
- The Regional Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: Local elections 2019, city and municipal council elections
- The Regional Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: direct elections 2019. see Adenau, Verbandsgemeinde, eighth line of results. Retrieved August 7, 2020 .