|coat of arms||Germany map|
|Association municipality :||Adenau|
|Height :||450 m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||4.11 km 2|
|Residents:||69 (Dec. 31, 2019)|
|Population density :||17 inhabitants per km 2|
|Postal code :||53520|
|Area code :||02696|
|License plate :||AW|
|Community key :||07 1 31 079|
|Association administration address:||Kirchstrasse 15
|Local Mayor :||Klaus Peter Romes|
|Location of the local community Trierscheid in the Ahrweiler district|
According to the Trier fire book of 1563 , there were nine fireplaces or families in Trierscheid at the time. Of these, three were Elector Cologne , three Arenberg , two Virneburg and one Elector Trier subjects . The place was destroyed by a fire in the 1750s and later rebuilt.
In 1794 French revolutionary troops occupied the left bank of the Rhine . From 1798 to 1814 Trierscheid belonged to the French canton of Adenau in the Rhine-Moselle department . After the treaties concluded at the Congress of Vienna , the region and with it Trierscheid became part of the Kingdom of Prussia in 1815 . Under the Prussian administration, Trierscheid was assigned to the Adenau district in the Koblenz administrative district in 1816 and belonged to the Aremberg mayor's office .
- Population development
The development of the population of Trierscheid; the values from 1871 to 1987 are based on censuses:
Klaus Peter Romes became local mayor of Trierscheid on June 28, 2019. Since there was no candidate in the direct election on May 26, 2019, the upcoming election of the mayor was incumbent on the council, which decided in favor of Romes, in accordance with municipal regulations.
The predecessor of Romes was Matthias Fabritius.
- Local community Trierscheid on the website of the Verbandsgemeinde Adenau
- Local portrait with a film on Hierzuland , SWR television
- Literature about Trierscheid in the Rhineland-Palatinate state bibliography
- State Statistical Office of Rhineland-Palatinate - population status 2019, districts, municipalities, association communities ( help on this ).
- Peter Brommer : The offices of Kurtrier. Manorial rule, jurisdiction, taxation and residents. Edition of the so-called Feuerbuch from 1563 , Koblenz, Gesellschaft für Mittelrheinische Kirchengeschichte 2003, p. 283, ISBN 3-929135-40-X ( dilibri Rheinland-Pfalz )
- State Statistical Office Rhineland-Palatinate - regional data
- The Regional Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: Local elections 2019, city and municipal council elections
- The State Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: direct elections 2019. see Adenau, Verbandsgemeinde, 31st line of results. Retrieved August 12, 2020 .
- Matthias Fabritius: Announcement of the result of the election to the local council of the local community Trierscheid on May 26, 2019 (PDF; 8.1 KB) Verbandsgemeinde Adenau, June 3, 2019, accessed on August 12, 2020 .