Digital life design
The Digital Life Design (DLD) is the international conference and innovation platform of Hubert Burda Media .
DLD Media organizes the digital conference DLD and the women's conference DLDwomen as well as international network events such as in Palo Alto, New York, London, Tel Aviv, Istanbul, Rio de Janeiro and Beijing. DLD Media produces publications, online and video formats, studies and advises DLD partner companies, startups, investors and institutions on the conference content. The managing director is Stephanie Czerny, who co-founded the DLD Conference in 2005. Along with LeWeb in Paris, the conference is considered to be the most important European conference for investors and Internet companies. Der Spiegel described it in 2019 as "a kind of mandatory roll call for the German digital scene".
In 2020 the DLD Munich Conference took place from 18. – 20. January in the old congress hall. A total of 1,242 guests from 47 countries attended the conference.
|DLD 2006||No specific theme|
|DLD 2007||No specific theme|
|DLD 2008||Uploading the 21st century|
|DLD 2009||New Realities|
|DLD 2010||Map your future|
|DLD 2011||Update your reality|
|DLD 2012||All you need is ... data?|
|DLD 2013||Patterns That Connect|
|DLD 2014||Content & Context|
|DLD 2015||It's only the beginning|
|DLD 2016||The next next|
|DLD 2017||... what's the plan?|
|DLD 2019||Optimism & Courage|
|DLD 2020||What are you adding?|
The conference takes place annually in January and was first held in 2005. Stephanie Czerny is the managing director of DLD Media and co-founder of the conference. DLD Media is a wholly owned subsidiary of Hubert Burda Media.
In 2013, the conference had 180 speakers and around 800 invited guests. People without an invitation can apply on the event website. The conference location in Munich was the listed bank building in Kardinal-Faulhaber-Straße 1 ( HVB Forum ) until 2018 ; In 2019, the event took place for the first time in the Old Congress Hall in Munich. The conference can be followed on the Internet via a live stream .
The conference takes place annually immediately before the World Economic Forum in Davos . Conference guests will then meet in Davos at the Burda DLD Nightcap .
Aenne Burda Award
To commemorate the entrepreneurial and social commitment of his mother Aenne Burda , Hubert Burda donated the Aenne Burda Award in 2006 , which is to be presented annually to “successful women in the media” at the DLD conference.
|2017||Auguste of Bavaria|
The conference includes around 150 speakers each year. The spectrum of topics ranges from commercial space travel to protecting children on the Internet.
- Digital Life Design website
- Live blog of the DLD conference
- Aenne Burda
- YouTube channel of the DLD conference
- Twitter channel of the DLD conference
- Facebook page of the DLD conference
- ↑ Kara Swisher: Kara Visits Burda's DLD Luncheon in Silicon Valley! In: AllThingsD . September 17, 2008, accessed March 14, 2013 .
- ↑ Dirk Liedtke: Where the future is already here. In: Stern . January 27, 2010, accessed December 13, 2011 .
- ↑ Thomas Heuzeroth: Digital news determine the DLD conference. In: The world . January 27, 2009, accessed December 14, 2011 .
- ↑ Andrea Rungg: Burda conference attracts US Internet managers . In: Financial Times Germany . January 27, 2010; Archived from the original on January 21, 2011 ; Retrieved December 13, 2011 .
- ^ David Rowan: The world's best tech conferences. In: Wired . March 4, 2011, accessed March 14, 2013 .
- ↑ "CHIP" completely at Burda. In: Focus . October 4, 2007, accessed December 13, 2011 .
- ↑ Varinia Bernau and Thorsten Riedl: The meeting place for young billionaires. In: Süddeutsche Zeitung . January 24, 2011, accessed December 14, 2011 .
- ↑ Martin U. Müller : DLD 2019: The digital future will certainly be very "fantastic" . In: Spiegel Online . January 21, 2019 ( spiegel.de [accessed February 1, 2019]).
- ^ "DLD Presents" The New Picture of the World "" . Hubert Burda Media. January 17, 2008. via PRNewsWire.
- ↑ "DLD New Realities Aid" Please enter either wayback - or webciteID - or archive-is - or archiv-url parameters . 25 January 2009. Hubert Burda Media.
- ↑ Bernd Hölzner: DLD New Realities . Hubert Burda Media. Archived from the original on May 28, 2012.
- ^ DLD Conference presents program entitled "Map Your Future" . Hubert-burda-media.com. January 18, 2010. Retrieved February 10, 2012.
- ↑ DLD11 connects arts, technology, urbanism and sustainability . Hubert-burda-media.com. Retrieved February 10, 2012.
- ↑ DLD Magazine Content & Context . dld-conference.com. Retrieved March 9, 2017.
- ↑ Steffi Czerny. DLD, 2011, archived from the original on November 30, 2011 ; accessed on January 22, 2018 .
- ^ DLD: Top meeting of the digital pioneers. In: FOCUS magazine. January 20, 2013, accessed March 14, 2013 .
- ↑ DLD14 - Application. In: DLD Conference. Retrieved March 14, 2013 .
- ^ International summit meeting at DLD in Munich. In: presseportal.de . January 18, 2008, accessed December 18, 2011 .
- ↑ DLD Conference: DLD Munich 19. Retrieved on January 21, 2019 .
- ↑ Jan Christe: DLD Conference: Summit of Internet giants starts. (No longer available online.) In: T3N Magazin . January 23, 2011, archived from the original on November 5, 2011 ; Retrieved December 18, 2011 .
- ↑ Martin U. Müller : tech conference DLD: Dear reader . In: Spiegel Online . January 21, 2019 ( spiegel.de [accessed January 21, 2019]).
- ↑ The magic mountain of the world economy. In: BILD . Retrieved March 14, 2013 .
- ↑ ar / dpa: DLD 2012: 150 thought leaders present digital visions in Munich. In: digital television. December 31, 2011, accessed March 14, 2013 .
- ↑ Detlef Borchers: Digital Life Design. In: Heise online . January 24, 2011, accessed December 23, 2011 .