|coat of arms||Germany map|
|Association municipality :||Kusel-Altenglan|
|Height :||339 m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||5.86 km 2|
|Residents:||360 (Dec. 31, 2019)|
|Population density :||61 inhabitants per km 2|
|Postal code :||66871|
|Area code :||06381|
|License plate :||KUS|
|Community key :||07 3 36 051|
|Association administration address:||Marktplatz 1
|Local Mayor :||Marcel Müller|
|Location of the local community of Körborn in the Kusel district|
Marcel Müller became local mayor of Körborn on November 25, 2019 through the unanimous election of the local council.
Since there were no applicants for the direct election on May 26, 2019, the new election was up to the council in the summer of that year. At its constituent meeting in June 2019, the latter decided in favor of Hartmut Krökel, who, however, resigned his office on August 31, 2019 for personal reasons. Krökel's predecessor was Reiner Schultheiss.
coat of arms
The blazon of the coat of arms reads: "In silver on a green background, a green linden tree supported by gold stands."
Economy and Infrastructure
- Local community Körborn on the website of the association community Kusel-Altenglan
- Körborn at regionalgeschichte.net
- State Statistical Office of Rhineland-Palatinate - population status 2019, districts, communities, association communities ( help on this ).
- The Regional Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: Local elections 2019, city and municipal council elections
- Sabrina Wagner: Marcel Müller new local mayor of Körborn. Die Rheinpfalz, November 26, 2019, accessed on May 11, 2020 .
- Wolfgang Pfeiffer: Marcel Müller makes himself available as local mayor of Körborn. Die Rheinpfalz, October 10, 2019, accessed on May 11, 2020 .
- The Regional Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: direct elections 2019. see Kusel-Altenglan, Verbandsgemeinde, 17th line of results. Retrieved May 11, 2020 .
- Susan Cahn: Körborn: New mayor Hartmut Krökel intends much. Die Rheinpfalz, July 15, 2019, accessed on May 11, 2020 .
- Susanne Cahn: Körborn: Mayor Hartmut Krökel resigns. Die Rheinpfalz, August 21, 2019, accessed on May 11, 2020 .
- Klaus J. Becker: The KPD in Rhineland-Palatinate 1946-1956. V. Hase & Koehler, Mainz 2001, ISBN 3-7758-1393-4 , pp. 320, 429.