|coat of arms||Germany map|
|Association municipality :||Lauterecken-Wolfstein|
|Height :||360 m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||2.12 km 2|
|Residents:||99 (Dec. 31, 2019)|
|Population density :||47 inhabitants per km 2|
|Postal code :||67742|
|Area code :||06387|
|License plate :||KUS|
|Community key :||07 3 36 014|
|Association administration address:||Schulstrasse 6a
|Mayoress :||Susanne Heer|
|Location of the local community Deimberg in the district of Kusel|
Deimberg was first mentioned in a document as Dimbach in the 14th century . Before that there was already the Steinbächl settlement at this point , which became desolate . In 1816 the place came to the Principality of Lichtenberg , a newly created exclave of the Duchy of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld and from 1826 of the Duchy of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha . With this he fell to Prussia in 1834 , which created the district of Sankt Wendel from this area . After the main part was separated from the newly created Saar area , the remaining district of Sankt Wendel-Baumholder was created in 1920 , to which the place belonged until 1937, when it was incorporated into the Birkenfeld district. In 1969 it was reclassified to the Kusel district.
Susanne Heer became mayor of Deimberg in 2009. In the direct election on May 26, 2019, she was confirmed in her office for another five years with a share of 70.59% of the votes.
- Deimberg parish
- Local community Deimberg on the website of the Verbandsgemeinde Lauterecken-Wolfstein
- Literature about Deimberg in the Rhineland-Palatinate state bibliography
- Deimberg at regionalgeschichte.net
- Short portrait with film about Deimberg ( memento from February 12, 2013 in the web archive archive.today ) on SWR television
- State Statistical Office of Rhineland-Palatinate - population status 2019, districts, communities, association communities ( help on this ).
- State Statistical Office Rhineland-Palatinate (ed.): Official directory of the municipalities and parts of the municipality. Status: January 2019 [ Version 2020 is available. ] . S. 153 (PDF; 3 MB).
- The Regional Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: Local elections 2019, city and municipal council elections. Retrieved October 19, 2019 .
- Jana Baldauf: End of the construction site in 2018 in sight. Susanne Heer has been local mayor since 2009. Die Rheinpfalz, October 28, 2017, accessed on April 29, 2020 .
- The State Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: direct elections 2019. see Lauterecken-Wolfstein, Verbandsgemeinde, fifth row of results. Retrieved April 29, 2020 .