|coat of arms||Germany map|
|Association municipality :||Lauterecken-Wolfstein|
|Height :||180 m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||2.22 km 2|
|Residents:||255 (Dec. 31, 2019)|
|Population density :||115 inhabitants per km 2|
|Postal code :||67742|
|Area code :||06382|
|License plate :||KUS|
|Community key :||07 3 36 038|
|Association administration address:||Schulstrasse 6a
|Local Mayor :||Frank Kohl|
|Location of the local community Heinzenhausen in the Kusel district|
The place was first mentioned in a document in 1279. Heinrich von Hohenecken and his wife Margarete offered King Rudolf the I a meadow in Heinzemanneshusen as compensation for the sale of the Mittelrohrbach farm . It later belonged to the County of Veldenz , later to the Electoral Palatinate .
Interpretation of the name: 1279 and 1282 Heinzemanneshusen ; 1379 Heintzenhusen ; 1380 Heintzinhusen ; 1387 Heintzenhausen ; 1787, 1828 and 1837 Heinzenhausen . Pet form from Heimrich or younger Heinrich about Heino and Heini to Heinzemann. The nickname Heinzemann is an education as it was in the 13./14. Century was particularly popular. This also gives us an indication of the origin of the name Heinzenhausen. (see E. Christmann: The settlement names in the Palatinate. ).
Frank Kohl became local mayor of Heinzenhausen in summer 2019. Since there was no candidate for the direct election on May 26, 2019, the upcoming election of the mayor was carried out by the council in accordance with the municipal regulations. This unanimously decided in favor of Frank Kohl. His predecessor Wilhelm Kolter had held the office for ten years.
- Local community Heinzenhausen on the website of the Verbandsgemeinde Lauterecken-Wolfstein
- Heinzenhausen at regionalgeschichte.net
- Literature about Heinzenhausen in the Rhineland-Palatinate state bibliography
- State Statistical Office of Rhineland-Palatinate - population status 2019, districts, communities, association communities ( help on this ).
- The Regional Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: Local elections 2019, city and municipal council elections.
- Heinzenhausen: City council elects Frank Kohl as the new local mayor. Die Rheinpfalz, July 3, 2019, accessed on April 30, 2020 .
- The Regional Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: direct elections 2019. see Lauterecken-Wolfstein, Verbandsgemeinde, 13th line of results. Accessed April 30, 2020 .