|coat of arms||Germany map|
|Association municipality :||Lauterecken-Wolfstein|
|Height :||190 m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||1.56 km 2|
|Residents:||47 (Dec 31, 2019)|
|Population density :||30 inhabitants per km 2|
|Postal code :||67742|
|Area code :||06382|
|License plate :||KUS|
|Community key :||07 3 36 035|
|Association administration address:||Schulstrasse 6a
|Local Mayor :||Wolfgang Maurer|
|Location of the local community Hausweiler in the Kusel district|
The place was first mentioned in a document around 1300. In 1816 the place came to the Principality of Lichtenberg , a newly created exclave of the Duchy of Saxe-Coburg-Saalfeld and from 1826 of the Duchy of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha . With this he fell to Prussia in 1834 , which created the district of Sankt Wendel from this area . After the main part was separated from the newly created Saar area , the remaining district of Sankt Wendel-Baumholder was created in 1920 , to which the place belonged until 1937, when it was incorporated into the Birkenfeld district. In 1969 it was reclassified to the Kusel district.
Wolfgang Maurer became mayor of Hausweiler in 2004. Since there was no candidate for the direct election on May 26, 2019, the upcoming election of the mayor was carried out by the council in accordance with the municipal regulations. He confirmed Wolfgang Mauer in his office in August 2019.
Economy and Infrastructure
- Local community Hausweiler on the website of the Lauterecken-Wolfstein community
- Aileen Schröder: Hausweiler . Website regionalgeschichte.net of the Institute for Historical Regional Studies at the University of Mainz
- Gabi Keller: Hausweiler: A portrait of the place . SWR series " Hierzuland ", August 12, 2004
- State Statistical Office of Rhineland-Palatinate - population status 2019, districts, communities, association communities ( help on this ).
- The Regional Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: Local elections 2019, city and municipal council elections
- Wolfgang Maurer re-elected mayor of Hausweiler. Die Rheinpfalz, August 30, 2019, accessed on April 30, 2020 .
- The Regional Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: direct elections 2019. see Lauterecken-Wolfstein, Verbandsgemeinde, eleventh line of results. Accessed April 30, 2020 .