Cronenberg (near Lauterecken)
|coat of arms||Germany map|
|Association municipality :||Lauterecken-Wolfstein|
|Height :||250 m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||2.65 km 2|
|Residents:||153 (Dec. 31, 2019)|
|Population density :||58 inhabitants per km 2|
|Postal code :||67744|
|Area code :||06382|
|License plate :||KUS|
|Community key :||07 3 36 013|
|Association administration address:||Schulstrasse 6a
|Mayoress :||Hannelore Eckel|
|Location of the local community of Cronenberg in the Kusel district|
Cronenberg was first mentioned in a document in 1358.
The municipal council in Cronenberg consists of six council members, who were elected in the local elections on May 26, 2019 in a personalized proportional representation, and the honorary local mayor as chairman.
Hannelore Eckel became mayor of Cronenberg on June 26, 2019. Since there was no candidate for the direct election on May 26, 2019, the upcoming election of the mayor was carried out by the council in accordance with the municipal regulations. This unanimously decided in favor of Hannelore Eckel. Her predecessor Thomas Wannenmacher did not run again in 2019.
- Local community Cronenberg on the website of the Verbandsgemeinde Lauterecken-Wolfstein
- Cronenberg at regionalgeschichte.net
- Short portrait with a film about Cronenberg on SWR television
- State Statistical Office of Rhineland-Palatinate - population status 2019, districts, communities, association communities ( help on this ).
- The Regional Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: Local elections 2019, city and municipal council elections
- Sabrina Schreiner: Hannelore Eckel is the new local mayor in Cronenberg. Die Rheinpfalz, June 28, 2019, accessed on April 28, 2020 .
- The Regional Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: direct elections 2019. see Lauterecken-Wolfstein, Verbandsgemeinde, fourth line of results. Retrieved April 28, 2020 .