|coat of arms||Germany map|
|Association municipality :||Lauterecken-Wolfstein|
|Height :||220 m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||9.03 km 2|
|Residents:||772 (Dec. 31, 2019)|
|Population density :||85 inhabitants per km 2|
|Postal code :||67757|
|Area code :||06308|
|License plate :||KUS|
|Community key :||07 3 36 053|
|LOCODE :||DE KU5|
|Community structure:||2 districts|
|Association administration address:||Schulstrasse 6a
|Local Mayor :||Werner Gillmann|
|Location of the local community Kreimbach-Kaulbach in the district of Kusel|
The local community is located on the Lauter, southeast of the Königsberg in the North Palatinate Bergland . In addition to the two eponymous districts, the community also includes the Schmeißbacher Mühle, Wallackerhof and Winterbach residential areas .
Kreimbach was first mentioned in a document in 1309, Kaulbach in 1437. The places belonged to the Electoral Palatinate .
The council in Kreimbach-Kaulbach consists of twelve council members, who in the local elections on May 26, 2019 in a majority vote were elected, and the honorary mayor as chairman. In the 2009 election, the council members were elected in a personalized proportional representation.
The distribution of seats in the municipal council:
|choice||SPD||Flat share 1||Flat share 2||total|
|2019||by majority vote||12 seats|
|2014||by majority vote||12 seats|
|2004||by majority vote||12 seats|
Werner Gillmann became mayor of Kreimbach-Kaulbach at the end of September 2019. In the re-election on September 8, 2019, he was elected for five years with 69.4% of the vote. This vote had become necessary because in the direct election on May 26, 2019, the previous incumbent and only candidate Karl Barthel did not achieve a sufficient majority for re-election.
The Kaulbach district is one of the official pilgrimage sites of the responsible diocese of Speyer . On the Kapellenberg (Kapellenweg) there, the long-time Wolfstein pastor Philipp Hammer , who was also a religious writer, donated the Maria Hilf church in 1875 from the royalties on his books and founded a pilgrimage. Dean Hammer, at the time a well-known speaker at major Catholic events (Catholic days, etc.), is buried by the chapel. During his lifetime, his college friend, the Trier bishop Felix Korum , often came there to preach and hold services.
Sons and daughters of the church
- Ernst Christmann (1895–1974), teacher, folklorist, name researcher and dialect poet, author of the Palatinate dictionary
- Local community Kreimbach-Kaulbach on the website of the Verbandsgemeinde Lauterecken-Wolfstein
- Kreimbach-Kaulbach at regionalgeschichte.net
- Literature about Kreimbach-Kaulbach in the Rhineland-Palatinate state bibliography
- State Statistical Office of Rhineland-Palatinate - population status 2019, districts, communities, association communities ( help on this ).
- State Statistical Office Rhineland-Palatinate (ed.): Official directory of the municipalities and parts of the municipality. Status: January 2019 [ Version 2020 is available. ] . S. 154 (PDF; 3 MB).
- Official municipality directory (= State Statistical Office of Rhineland-Palatinate [Hrsg.]: Statistical volumes . Volume 407 ). Bad Ems February 2016, p. 169 (PDF; 2.8 MB).
- The Regional Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: Local elections 2019, city and municipal council elections.
- Sabrina Schreiner: Kreimbach-Kaulbach: Local council elects three councilors. die Rheinpfalz, September 30, 2019, accessed on May 1, 2020 .
- Sabrina Schreiner: Kreimbach-Kaulbach: New local mayor Werner Gillmann likes to be a family man. die Rheinpfalz, September 18, 2019, accessed on May 1, 2020 .
- The State Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: direct elections 2019. see Lauterecken-Wolfstein, Verbandsgemeinde, 22nd line of results. Retrieved May 1, 2020 .
- Kaulbach - Heart of Mary. In: Pilgrimage sites. Diocese of Speyer, archived from the original on April 20, 2012 ; accessed on February 28, 2020 .