|coat of arms||Germany map|
|Office :||Selent / Schlesen|
|Height :||75 m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||19.53 km 2|
|Residents:||984 (Dec. 31, 2019)|
|Population density :||50 inhabitants per km 2|
|Postal code :||24238|
|Area code :||04384|
|License plate :||PLÖ|
|Community key :||01 0 57 050|
|Office administration address:||Kieler Strasse 18
|Mayoress :||Ulrike Raabe ( CDU )|
|Location of the community Martensrade in the district of Plön|
Martensrade is a municipality in the Plön district in Schleswig-Holstein . Brook, Ellhornsberg, Fuhlenbrügge, Grabensee, Grebinsrade, Haferklinten, Hohenklampen, Hummel, Klinten, Kollstedt, Lohbek, Marienhorst, Martensrade, Plus, Rögen, Rüfrade, Schien, Speckeln, Stellböken, Windberg, Wittenberg and Wittenberger Passau as well as the Gut Wittenberg are located in the estate Municipal area.
Geography and traffic
Martensrade is located south of Lake Selenter on federal highway 202 . In the south lies the nature reserve Gödfeldteich. From 1910 to 1930 Martensrade was the railway station of the Kleinbahn Kirchbarkau – Preetz – Lütjenburg , from 1910 to 1938 there was a railway station of this railway in Stellböken.
coat of arms
Blazon : “Divided by blue and a red brick wall by an upwardly corrugated, downwardly tinned silver sloping beam. Below is a silver tree stump. "
The community is predominantly agricultural. Martensrade achieved national fame through the seat of the right-wing extremist publishing group Reading and Gifting by Dietmar Munier , which, among other things, publishes the weekly newspaper Der Schlesier and the monthly magazine First! and German military magazine sells to kiosks in German-speaking countries. In response, the community center was renamed the Geschwister-Scholl -Haus .
Wittenberg was first mentioned in 1299. The estate has been owned by the Reventlow family since 1584 .
- Johannes Kunckel (* around 1630 in Wittenberg; † March 20, 1703), alchemist and glassmaker
- Detlev von Reventlow (born October 28, 1712 at Gut Altenhof , † December 5, 1783 in Kiel ), real privy councilor and Lord Chamberlain, landlord on Wittenberg
- Heinrich von Reventlow (born September 30, 1763 in Copenhagen , † January 31, 1848 in Kiel), officer and landlord on Wittenberg
- Heinrich von Reventlow (born March 2, 1796 in Schleswig , † July 2, 1842 in Hildesheim ), administrative lawyer and heir on Wittenberg
- Friedrich von Reventlou (born July 16, 1797 in Schleswig, † April 24, 1874 in Starzeddel , Mark Brandenburg ), German statesman, heir to Wittenberg
- Ernst Christian von Reventlow (born July 26, 1799 in Schleswig; † February 12, 1873 at Gut Farve ), landowner and politician, heir to Wittenberg
- Christian Andreas Julius Reventlow (born November 7, 1807 at Gut Kaltenhof ; † March 27, 1845 in Bordesholm ), administrative lawyer, heir on Wittenberg
- Ernst Emil Kurt von Reventlow (born November 18, 1868 in Wittenberg; † January 12, 1933 there), landlord on Wittenberg, monastery provost of Uetersen
- Detlev von Reventlow (born October 23, 1876 in Wittenberg, † 1950 in Pronstorf ), administrative lawyer and association functionary, district administrator of the Guben district
- Sabine Schröder (born November 29, 1942 in Angermünde ), SPD politician, member of the state parliament and community representative
- Ursula Kähler (born January 21, 1944 in Höxter ), SPD politician, member of the state parliament and community representative
- Dietmar Munier (born February 7, 1954 in Hanover ), publisher, lives in Martensrade and runs the right-wing extremist publishing house Reading and Giving there
- North Statistics Office - Population of the municipalities in Schleswig-Holstein 4th quarter 2019 (XLSX file) (update based on the 2011 census) ( help on this ).
- Schleswig-Holstein topography. Vol. 6: Kronprinzenkoog - Mühlenrade . 1st edition Flying-Kiwi-Verl. Junge, Flensburg 2006, ISBN 978-3-926055-85-9 , pp. 268 ( dnb.de [accessed on July 29, 2020]).
- Schleswig-Holstein's municipal coat of arms
- Mareike Fuchs, Boris Rosenkranz: Right publishing house in Martensrade ; Zapp-Medienmagazin, September 12, 2012. Online on NDR.de ( Memento from September 17, 2012 in the Internet Archive ) and on Youtube .
- Martensrade gets Geschwister-Scholl-Haus - Andreas Breitner: An entire village shows courage and determination against right-wing extremism ; ( Memento of the original from September 12, 2012 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. Press release from the Ministry of the Interior of Schleswig-Holstein, September 9, 2012
- Andreas Speit: A village takes a stand ; taz , September 10, 2012