Julia Klöckner (* 16th December 1972 in Bad Kreuznach ) is a German politician of the CDU . She has been Federal Minister for Food and Agriculture in the Merkel IV cabinet since March 14, 2018 . Since 2012 she has been one of five CDU deputy federal chairmen.
From 2002 to 2011 she was a member of the German Bundestag and from 2009 to 2011 Parliamentary State Secretary in the Federal Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Consumer Protection .
Klöckner has been state chairwoman of the CDU Rhineland-Palatinate since 2010 , was the top candidate of her party in the state elections in 2011 and 2016 and was a member of the Rhineland-Palatinate state parliament from 2011 to 2018 .
Family, education and work
Klöckner grew up with her older brother in a conservative Catholic winegrowing family in Guldental . After graduating from high school in 1992 at the city wall in Bad Kreuznach, Klöckner studied political science , Catholic theology and education at the Johannes Gutenberg University in Mainz . Her main areas of study were international politics , agricultural policy as well as social ethics , economic and bioethics . The topic of her master's thesis was "Structure and Development of European Wine Market Policy". In 1998 she completed her studies with the degree of Magistra Artium in the subjects of theology, political science and education; in addition, she passed the first state examination for a teaching post at grammar schools for the subjects of social studies and Catholic religion .
In the year of her interim examination in 1994, Klöckner was elected Nahe Wine Queen and in 1995 German Wine Queen for the 1995/1996 term of office with around 200 appointments per year. Until 1998 she taught religion for elementary school students "on the side" with special permission at the Pestalozzi School in Wiesbaden-Biebrich .
After completing her studies, Klöckner first worked as an intern at SWR in Mainz from 1998 and worked as a freelancer in the regional culture department until 2002 . Between 1999 and 2000 she completed a journalistic traineeship at Meininger Verlag in Neustadt an der Weinstrasse, which specializes in wine and beverage publications . From 2000 to 2002 she was editor at Weinwelt and from 2001 to 2009 editor-in-chief of Sommelier magazine , both magazines published by Meininger-Verlag.
In 2009/2010 Klöckner completed the Young Leader Program of the American Council on Germany , a partner project of the German think tank Atlantik-Brücke and the American Council on Germany for aspiring political and economic leaders.
Klöckner shields her private life from the public. From 2000 she was in a relationship with the media manager Helmut Ortner for many years. In April 2019 she married Ralph Grieser, the managing director of a classic car center.
As a 25-year-old student, Klöckner joined the Junge Union (JU) in 1997 . From 2001 to 2007 she was the district executive of the Bad Kreuznach district association and from 2002 to 2007 a member of the Rhineland-Palatinate state executive . She also became a member of the Women's Union (FU), the CDU, the European Union and the Young European Federalists .
In 2001 Klöckner was accepted into the Bad Kreuznach CDU district executive. On the initiative and sponsored by the former chairman of the CDU district association in Bad Kreuznach, Michael zu Salm-Salm , Julia Klöckner was given the safe place on the list for the 2002 federal election, reserved for the CDU women's quorum .
Klöckner's membership in the young group of the CDU / CSU parliamentary group began in the Bundestag , where she became one of the deputy spokespersons from October 2002. In the Rhineland-Palatinate CDU, she rose to the state board in 2002. She was accepted into the federal executive committee of the women's union in 2003.
On January 24, 2006, Klöckner was elected to the parliamentary group executive committee of the CDU / CSU parliamentary group and appointed the representative for consumer protection of the CDU / CSU parliamentary group. On July 8, 2006, she was elected deputy state chairman at the 59th state party conference of the CDU. She also became a deputy member of the Executive Board of the European People's Party (EPP). On May 14, 2007 she became deputy chairwoman of the CDU commission “Preservation of Creation: Climate, Environment and Consumer Protection” - she heads the sub-commission for consumer protection there. On October 23, 2007, she was unanimously elected deputy chairman and thus chairwoman of the working group on nutrition, agriculture and consumer protection of the CDU / CSU parliamentary group. She belonged to this group until 2009. On September 25, 2010, she was elected the new CDU state chairman for the Rhineland-Palatinate state with 96.9 percent of the valid votes at the Rhineland-Palatinate CDU state party conference in Mainz . On November 15, 2010 she became a member of the CDU Presidium at the 23rd CDU federal party conference in Karlsruhe with the highest approval of all 40 candidates (94.4 percent of the votes) . On December 4, 2012, she was elected deputy federal chairman of the CDU with 92.9 percent of the vote. On November 29, 2014 she was confirmed in her office as state chairwoman with 98.9 percent of the delegate votes cast at the state party conference of the CDU Rhineland-Palatinate. At the state party conference on November 19, 2016, she received 85.6 percent when she was re-elected as state chairman.
Member of parliament since 2002
On September 22nd, 2002, after the federal election in 2002, Klöckner moved into the German Bundestag with sixth place on the Rhineland-Palatinate state list . After first votes , she was inferior to the SPD competitor and Parliamentary State Secretary Fritz Rudolf Körper in the Kreuznach constituency by seven percentage points . On November 14, 2002, she was elected secretary in the plenary session of the Bundestag. In addition, she became a member of the Board of Trustees of the Federal Agency for Civic Education . She later became a member of the Committee on Consumer Protection, Food and Agriculture and an alternate member of the Committee on Human Rights and Humanitarian Aid . In 2003 she became a member of the study commission “Ethics and Law of Modern Medicine” and belonged to its thematic groups “Ethics in Bioscientific and Medical Research” and “Transplant Medicine”.
In the 2005 Bundestag election , Klöckner won the Kreuznach constituency with 43.0% of the first vote - for the first time since 1953 - for the CDU. On December 15, 2005, she was re-elected as secretary in the Bundestag. In 2005 she became a deputy member of the Committee for the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety . On June 2, 2006, she became a member of the parliamentary advisory board for sustainable development.
In the 2009 Bundestag election , Klöckner was confirmed as a directly elected member of the Kreuznach / Birkenfeld constituency with 47% of the first votes.
Klöckner is a board member of the German Parliamentary Society . In spring 2003 she founded the Parliamentary Wine Forum to raise awareness of German wine in her own country. and belonged to the Intergroup "Hospice".
When the ninth Federal President Horst Köhler was elected on May 23, 2009, Klöckner tweeted from the official counting commission - in advance, around 15 minutes before the official announcement of the election results - the result of the vote with reference to the last day of the Bundesliga soccer season : “# Federal Assembly People, you can watch football in peace. The ballot worked! ". Other MPs also announced the result in advance via SMS and Twitter, but later justified this by not having been involved in the count. After criticizing her premature announcement of the result, she resigned from the office of secretary in the Bundestag.
After the constitution of the Rhineland-Palatinate state parliament on May 18, 2011, Klöckner resigned her parliamentary mandate on May 27, 2011.
State politics in Rhineland-Palatinate
On June 13, 2004, Klöckner was elected to the district council in the district council election of the Bad Kreuznach district with 42,888 votes, the highest number of votes among the 50 CDU applicants . In the following district council election on June 7, 2009, she was re-elected with the highest number of votes (46,759 votes). In 2014, Klöckner was re-elected to the district council.
On November 17, 2009, Klöckner was proposed by CDU state chairman Christian Baldauf as the top candidate for the 2011 state elections in Rhineland-Palatinate. On April 17, 2010, she was elected the CDU top candidate at the CDU state party conference in Bingen am Rhein with 400 of 402 votes (99.5%). On December 4, 2010, she was elected to number one on the state list for the 2011 state elections at the party convention of the CDU regional association of Rhineland-Palatinate in Ramstein-Miesenbach with 99.6 percent of the vote . On September 19, 2015, Klöckner was unanimously nominated as the top candidate for the 2016 state election in Rhineland-Palatinate at the state party conference in Frankenthal.
In the state elections of March 27, 2011, Klöckner won the direct mandate in the Bad Kreuznach constituency with 44.4 percent of the vote. After the CDU achieved its lowest share of the vote at state level in 2006 with 32.8 percent, it gained 2.4 percentage points in 2011 , but remained 0.5 percentage points behind the SPD of Prime Minister Kurt Beck , who had been in office for almost two decades , after one of the nuclear disaster Fukushima- specific election campaign in favor of the Greens lost 9.9 percentage points, but was able to form a red-green government. This was possible due to the constellation of only three parliamentary groups in the state parliament, since the FDP had left. After the state elections, on March 30, 2011, Klöckner was unanimously elected as the CDU parliamentary group leader in the Rhineland-Palatinate state parliament and was thus in charge of the opposition. She held this position until March 16, 2018 and resigned after moving to the Federal Ministry of Agriculture.
In the state elections on March 13, 2016, Klöckner again ran as the top candidate of the CDU. This time she ran against Prime Minister Malu Dreyer (SPD), who had succeeded Beck in the middle of the legislative period. After the CDU was up to 10 percent ahead of the SPD in all polls up to February 2016, a head-to-head race has developed over the past few weeks, with the result that the party itself scored 31.8 on election day Percent of the votes cast dropped, a new historic low for the CDU in the history of their former home country. In contrast, the SPD, with a surprisingly clear result, rose slightly to 36.2 percent of the vote and was thus able to defend its position as the strongest force.
Klöckner was once again able to win its own constituency directly with 42.6 percent of the first votes. After the formation of the new CDU parliamentary group, she was re-elected as parliamentary group chairman and again led the opposition to the only third traffic light coalition (consisting of the SPD, FDP, Greens) at the German state level in the five parliamentary groups .
With her appointment as Federal Minister, Klöckner resigned her mandate and thus also the opposition leadership in the state parliament on April 1, 2018. For them the deputy Dr. Helmut Martin after.
Public offices at the federal level
On October 29, 2009, Klöckner was appointed Parliamentary State Secretary in the Federal Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Consumer Protection. On February 15, 2011, she resigned from this position due to the move to Rhineland-Palatinate.
On February 25, 2018, the CDU announced Klöckner's appointment as Minister of Agriculture . On March 14, 2018, Julia Klöckner was appointed Federal Minister for Food and Agriculture in the Merkel IV cabinet by Federal President Frank-Walter Steinmeier .
Organization memberships and activities
According to the “information subject to publication”, Julia Klöckner is a member of the Advisory Board of the Investment and Structural Bank Rhineland-Palatinate and a member of the broadcasting council SWR Südwestrundfunk , Stuttgart.
Klöckner is also a member of the board of trustees of the Ossig Foundation for the promotion of the Bad Kreuznach children's clinic, in the diocese of Mainz she is a member of the boards of trustees of the JugendRaum foundation and the Weltkirche foundation, and she is the chairwoman of the board of trustees of the Caritas foundation “Human Center” of the Caritas Association Rhein-Hunsrück -Near e. V.
She is also the patron of the Rhineland-Palatinate state association of the German Society for Muscle Sicknesses e. V., the German Multiple Sclerosis Society Bad Kreuznach, the Friends of the Christian Hospice Movement Bad Kreuznach, outpatient service e. V., the multigenerational house Idar-Oberstein and the Aktion Niere foundation .
In addition, Klöckner is an honorary member of Aktion Deutsche Sprache e. V., ambassador of the "Lützelsoon" association to support children with cancer and in need and their families. V., initiator and jury member in which, under the patronage of old German President Roman Herzog standing consumer Journalist Award and member of the Assembly of the Central Committee of German Catholics . In addition, she was a jury member of the “Finanzforum Vorsehen”, which awards the Vordenker Prize, and the German Sustainability Prize .
Positions and Criticism
Klöckner endorsed the planned Transatlantic Free Trade Agreement (TTIP) and the associated opportunities for BASF SE in connection with the US market; She made this clear in December 2015 at a meeting with top representatives from BASF, the largest chemical company in the world and largest employer in Rhineland-Palatinate.
The constitutional mandate to protect unborn life was supported by Klöckner in several legislative initiatives and publications. During her time as a member of the Bundestag, Klöckner was committed to embryo protection , as well as to the regulation of late abortion, which has since changed . She also supports the work of the donum vitae pregnancy conflict counseling service .
In addition, Klöckner advocates equal tax treatment for registered homosexual partnerships, but is against full adoption and same-sex marriage .
After the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR) had confirmed the legal prohibition of full veil in public in France in July 2014 , Klöckner demanded in a separate article in the political magazine Cicero at the end of September 2014 a ban on wearing burqas and full veil in public for Germany.
During the refugee crisis in Europe in 2015 , in September 2015 Klöckner demanded that refugees be legally obliged to integrate and participate in language courses as well as compliance with the law and the constitution. In a joint statement in February 2016 , Julia Klöckner and Guido Wolf demanded daily updated refugee contingents and border centers. No one should be allowed to enter Germany without a reason for asylum or protection status. In the media, these demands were sometimes seen as a demarcation from Angela Merkel's refugee policy. In January 2016, Klöckner had already presented an “A2” plan, which provides for national measures to limit the number of refugees.
After politicians, associations and pig fatteners had agreed to end the anesthetized and therefore extremely painful castration in pig fattening , and agreed five years in advance of January 1, 2019 in order to establish economic methods for this, Klöckner extended this deadline by two Years. Their actions led to protests from animal welfare and consumer associations. Klöckner's approach of allowing farmers to carry out the anesthesia themselves after a crash course has been criticized by the professional associations of veterinarians. In Germany around 20 million male piglets are affected each year.
Klöckner advocates a "voluntary commitment" by the food industry to reduce the proportion of sugar, fats and salt in ready meals by 2025. However , it rejects binding obligations for the industry or labeling products with a food traffic light. In this context, the Federal Ministry of Food and Agriculture published a video in June 2019 in which Klöckner expressly praised the food company Nestlé for reducing the sugar, salt and fat content of its foods. Politicians from the SPD , the Greens and the CDU itself accused her of advertising the controversial group free of charge. The consumer organization foodwatch criticized their proximity to the food company. According to media attorney Christian Solmecke , Klöckner should have labeled the video as advertising. The way it was published, he would speak of surreptitious advertising. The Hamburg consumer center then randomly compared 24 old and new Nestlé foods, many of which had a poorer nutritional balance, which is why the statements by the Nestlé CEO promoted by Klöckner were described as whitewashing . Klöckner ultimately made its decision dependent on a survey of 1,600 people by market researchers. After a majority voted for the introduction of a kind of food traffic light, the minister announced a draft ordinance for a traffic light system under the name Nutri-Score at the end of September 2019 .
In 2019, Klöckner argued that you go for a swim if you pounce on a topic like the climate crisis , which is currently “en vogue”, without having a “mental superstructure”. You are always only second winner if you follow the trend. Your remarks caused criticism: Columnist Christian Stöcker (Spiegel Online) wrote: “Climate change is as 'en vogue' as a cancer diagnosis. Or like a car in which suddenly the brakes no longer work properly at 180 km / h: Nobody wants it, but once you've accepted it as a fact, everything else becomes secondary. "
- In 2019 Klöckner was awarded the Aachen Order Against Animal Seriousness .
- with Thomas Hartmann: Let wine please the human heart . Paulus-Verlag, Friborg 1998, ISBN 3-7228-0446-9 .
- with Thomas Hartmann: Earthly wine - heavenly pleasure. The wine in the Bible . Paulus-Verlag, Friborg 2008, ISBN 978-3-7228-0748-5 .
- with Martin Rupps and Volker Resing : Confidence! Ideas instead of ideologies - what is important to me in politics . Herder, Freiburg 2015, ISBN 978-3-451-31114-7 .
- Non-negotiable - integration only with women's rights. Gütersloher Verlagshaus, Gütersloh 2018, ISBN 978-3-579-08712-2 .
- Official website of Julia Klöckner
- Julia Klöckner on the CDU federal executive committee
- Biography at the German Bundestag
- Kathrin Zehender: Julia Klöckner. In: History of the CDU , Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung
Jörg Burger: The candidate. In: Die Zeit No. 38, 2005.
Homepage of the Aloys Klöckner winery
- Bad Kreuznach: Julia Klöckner about her time as the Nahe wine queen. In: Allgemeine Zeitung , November 8, 2014. Sven Astheimer: Between glamor and terrain. In: FAZ.net , November 17, 2009 (updated version of a text from January 3, 2009 in the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung ).
- For the sideline job see Julia Klöckner: Confidence! Ideas instead of ideologies - what is important to me in politics. In the chapter: It wo n't work without ambition, without career plans?
- Annual report 2009/2010. (PDF) Atlantikbrücke, p. 18 , accessed on February 27, 2019 .
- Who will be “First Gentleman”? In: Saarbrücker Zeitung , February 12, 2016; Julia Klöckner in the Munzinger archive ( beginning of article freely available), March 8, 2016.
- FederalAgriculture: Julia Klöckner married. In: Spiegel Online . April 25, 2019. Retrieved April 25, 2019 .
- CDU district executive. ( Memento of the original from September 21, 2013 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. In: cdu-kv-badkreuznach.de
- A woman with a future. In: FAZ.net , March 22, 2011, accessed on February 1, 2016
- Adapted and burned out: The parties in the junior trap - Why Germany is threatened with standstill , Thomas Leif (2008)
- Krings is the new spokesman for the Junge Gruppe. In: pressrelations.de
- Election of assessors - CDU / CSU parliamentary groups elects assessors for the parliamentary committee. In: Pressrelations.de.
- Appointment of agents - agents for drugs, animal welfare, churches, the disabled, consumer protection and energy. In: Pressrelations.de.
- Kathrin Zehender: Julia Klöckner. In: History of the CDU , Konrad-Adenauer-Stiftung .
- Julia Klöckner new chairwoman of the working group. In: Pressrelations.de.
- Julia Klöckner elected CDU regional leader in Mainz - Merkel's Watschn for Beck. In: Allgemeine Zeitung , September 25, 2010.
- Elections for the 23rd party congress of the CDU in Germany. In: Karlsruhe2010.cdu.de.
- Elections of the 25th party congress of the CDU in Germany. In: Hannover2012.cdu.de.
- CDU relies on the change. In: Allgemeine Zeitung , November 29, 2014.
- damper for Julia Klöckner on re-election. ( Page no longer available , search in web archives ) Info: The link was automatically marked as defective. Please check the link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. In: T-Online.de , November 19, 2016.
- German Bundestag stenographic report, 10th session, Berlin, Thursday, November 14, 2002. In: Bundestag.de (PDF; 883 kiB). BT-Drs. 15/50 : nomination for the election of the secretary according to § 3 of the rules of procedure (PDF; 178 kiB)
- Federal Agency for Civic Education: Annual Report 2002/2003.
- Committee on Consumer Protection, Food and Agriculture (PDF) ( Memento from September 22, 2013 in the Internet Archive ). In: Komlisten.de.
- Committee on Human Rights and Humanitarian Aid (PDF) ( Memento from September 22, 2013 in the Internet Archive ). In: Komlisten.de , as of March 30, 2003 (PDF).
- German Bundestag: Enquete Commission Ethics and Law of Modern Medicine. In: Bundestag.de (PDF).
- 8th session of the German Bundestag on Thursday, December 15, 2005 (PDF) . In: Bundestag.de.
- Bundestag 2005–2009 - Members of the Environment, Nature Conservation and Nuclear Safety Committee. In: parliamentwatch.de. Archived from the original on September 22, 2013 ; accessed on April 9, 2019 .
- Young MPs want to enforce the rights of their generation. In: Welt Online , June 2, 2006.
- Julia Klöckner - The young alternative of the Union. Frankfurter Rundschau, November 16, 2009, accessed on May 15, 2019 .
- History of the Parliamentary Wine Forum. ( Memento of February 2, 2016 in the Internet Archive ) Parliamentary Wine Forum, accessed on May 15, 2019
- The Wine Queen and the Federal Hote. In: FAZ.net , May 23, 2009.
- "Twitter affair" occupies the Bundestag Presidium. In: Heise online , accessed on May 27, 2009.
- cdu-kv-badkreuznach.de: District election results 2004 ( Memento of the original from October 3, 2013 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice.
- The new members of the district council - STATISTICS Julia Klöckner is the queen of heaps. In: Allgemeine-zeitung.de
- District council members in the 2014–2019 legislative period. Retrieved March 15, 2018.
- The well-connected wine queen. In: faz.net , accessed on November 17, 2009
- Allgemeine-zeitung.de: Klöckner becomes top candidate with dream result - Baldauf gives up CDU chairmanship ( Memento from April 20, 2010 in the Internet Archive )
- Allgemeine-zeitung.de: Rhineland-Palatinate: CDU elects Klöckner with a dream result - Greens: goal in two digits ( Memento from December 23, 2012 in the Internet Archive )
- Klöckner leads her party in the election campaign. In: swr.de , accessed on October 13, 2015
- Result of the state elections 2011, constituency Bad Kreuznach. State Returning Officer, accessed on September 15, 2019 .
- Soon to be the new CDU parliamentary group leader in Rhineland-Palatinate In: spiegel.de , accessed on March 16, 2018
- Julia Klöckner sworn in as the new Parliamentary State Secretary. Press release. Federal Ministry of Food, Agriculture and Consumer Protection, October 29, 2009, archived from the original on October 21, 2013 ; accessed on September 15, 2019 .
- The new cabinet at a glance , spiegel.de, accessed on March 14, 2018
- Julia Klöckner, MdL Rhineland-Palatinate, information subject to publication. ( Memento of the original from September 11, 2018 in the Internet Archive ) Info: The archive link was inserted automatically and has not yet been checked. Please check the original and archive link according to the instructions and then remove this notice. Retrieved February 5, 2016
- foundation. Ossig Foundation, accessed on September 15, 2019 (also contains information on the Board of Trustees).
- Foundation. Kuratorium In: bistummainz.de , stiftung-jugendraum .
- The Board of Trustees of the World Church Foundation. Diocese of Mainz, accessed on May 23, 2020 .
- caritas-kh.de: Please enter either wayback - or webciteID - or archive-is - or archiv-url parameters
- cdurlp.de: Press release No. 106/2011 - 23.09.2011 , accessed on December 24, 2011
- commitment. In: Julia-Kloeckner.de.
- Honorary membership for Julia Klöckner. In: aktion-deutsche-sprache.de
- Ambassador. Förderverein Lützelsoon, accessed on March 8, 2019 .
- Winner for 2010 Consumer Journalist Award. In: markenverband.de
- ZdK member list. In: zdk.de
- CDU parliamentary group committee in dialogue with BASF. CDU parliamentary group Rhineland-Palatinate, December 4, 2015, archived from the original on March 9, 2016 ; accessed on March 13, 2019 .
- Hannelore Crolly: Julia Klöckner presents the book and defends Merkel . In: THE WORLD . October 7, 2015 ( welt.de [accessed November 5, 2018]).
- Preimplantation diagnosis: Black and yellow argues about embryo protection . ( handelsblatt.com [accessed November 5, 2018]).
- Reinhold Michels, Eva Quadbeck: How Klöckner wants to conquer Rhineland-Palatinate. In: rp-online.de. August 18, 2010, accessed June 13, 2014 .
- Donum vitae: Catholic pregnancy counseling for ten years in the Ahrkreis. In: rhein-zeitung.de. September 21, 2010, accessed June 13, 2014 .
- CDU: Narrow majority for a new deadline. (PDF) In: Deutsches Ärzteblatt . November 2, 2007, accessed October 9, 2014 .
- Julia Klöckner: "I am glad that times are changing, also in the CDU". In: queer.de. July 13, 2013, accessed June 13, 2014 .
- Case law ECHR, July 1st, 2014 - 43835/11. In: dejure.org , accessed on August 21, 2016
- Klöckner for burqa ban - By Julia Klöckner: "In a democratic society everyone shows their face to everyone." In: cicero.de , September 24, 2014, accessed on August 21, 2016.
- CDU Vice Klöckner demands burqa ban. In: zeit.de , December 1, 2014, accessed on August 21, 2016
- It won't work without Turkey. In: FAZ.net
- CDU election campaigners increase pressure on Merkel. In: Tagesschau.de , accessed on February 21, 2016.
- After the EU summit: Klöckner wants daily quotas for refugees. In: web.de. February 20, 2016, archived from the original on February 21, 2016 ; accessed on March 3, 2019 .
- Plan A2 - not all new. In: Tagesschau.de .
- Marina Kormbaki: "The political stability is at stake" , Hannoversche Allgemeine, February 19, 2018, accessed on March 11, 2018
- Are you really serious? Klöckner wants to allow pesticides in organic farming , Bayerischer Rundfunk, February 19, 2018, accessed on August 21, 2019
- Sarah Zerback Interview with Julia Klöckner: “Need an overall strategy to get better nutrition” deutschlandfunk.de from December 20, 2018
- Heike Jahberg: "Julia Klöckner does not want to force the industry" Der Tagesspiegel from November 20, 2018
- Heike Jahberg: "Klöckner rejects traffic lights" TAZ of March 27, 2018
- dpa, akm: Minister of Agriculture: Foodwatch criticizes Julia Klöckner for video with Nestlé. In: zeit.de . June 6, 2019, accessed May 14, 2020 .
- Minister of Agriculture: Klöckner criticized for Nestlé video . In: Spiegel Online . June 5, 2019 ( spiegel.de [accessed June 6, 2019]).
- Nutritional values of sugar, fat and salt. Consumer advice center doubts Nestlé statements. Der Tagesspiegel June 19, 2019.
- Thorsten Mumme: "Why Klöckner is now introducing the Nutri-Score" Tagesspiegel.de of September 30, 2019
- According to the SPD, the basic pension will come at the turn of the year. In: deutschlandfunk.de. April 15, 2019, accessed May 14, 2020 .
- Christian Stöcker: Climate Change: The crash cannot be discussed away. In: Spiegel Online . June 9, 2019, accessed May 14, 2020 .
- Julia Klöckner receives medals against seriousness. Aachener Zeitung, February 16, 2019, accessed on February 17, 2019 .
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||German politician (CDU), Member of the Bundestag, Member of the Bundestag|
|DATE OF BIRTH||December 16, 1972|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Bad Kreuznach|