|coat of arms||Germany map|
|Association municipality :||Wittlich-Land|
|Height :||330 m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||4.96 km 2|
|Residents:||137 (Dec. 31, 2019)|
|Population density :||28 inhabitants per km 2|
|Postal code :||54534|
|Area code :||06575|
|License plate :||WIL, BKS|
|Community key :||07 2 31 114|
|Community structure:||3 districts|
|Association administration address:||Kurfürstenstrasse 1
|Local Mayor :||Rainer Ernst|
|Location of the local community Schladt in the district of Bernkastel-Wittlich|
The village is located in the Eifel east of the Lieser in a natural landscape known as Schladter Switzerland . Neighboring towns are Gipperath , Plein , Minderlittgen , Großlittgen and Karl . The next largest city is Wittlich , about six kilometers to the southeast.
From 1794 Schladt was under French rule, in 1815 the place was assigned to the Kingdom of Prussia at the Congress of Vienna . Since 1946 it has been part of the then newly formed state of Rhineland-Palatinate .
Culture and sights
- 600 year old village oak with a circumference of 5.20 m
- Chapel in the town center
Economy and Infrastructure
- State Statistical Office of Rhineland-Palatinate - population status 2019, districts, communities, association communities ( help on this ).
- State Statistical Office Rhineland-Palatinate (ed.): Official directory of the municipalities and parts of the municipality. Status: January 2018 [ Version 2020 is available. ] . S. 58 (PDF; 2.2 MB).
- The Regional Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: Local elections 2019, city and municipal council elections