|coat of arms||Germany map|
|Association municipality :||Traben-Trarbach|
|Height :||168 m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||5.56 km 2|
|Residents:||1013 (Dec. 31, 2019)|
|Population density :||182 inhabitants per km 2|
|Postal code :||54538|
|Area code :||06532|
|License plate :||WIL, BKS|
|Community key :||07 2 31 067|
|LOCODE :||DE KBR|
|Community structure:||2 districts|
|Association administration address:||Am Markt 3
|Local Mayor :||Rainer Schwind|
|Location of the local community Kinderbeuern in the district of Bernkastel-Wittlich|
Kinderbeuern is located in the Alftal at the foot of the Kondelwald . The district of Hetzhof is not far north on the Kammerbach. The immediate neighboring communities in the Alftal are Bausendorf , Bengel and the Sengwald district of the Moselle community Kinheim, which is also located in the Alftal .
Originally, Kinderbeuern (1296: Kynheymerbüren ) was the outlying settlement of the Moselle town of Kinheim im Alftal and until around 1740 Kinheim was incorporated. Kinderbeuern was first mentioned in a document in 1296. From 1794 Kinderbeuern was under French rule, in 1815 the place was assigned to the Kingdom of Prussia at the Congress of Vienna . Since 1946 it has been part of the state of Rhineland-Palatinate .
- Population development
The development of the population of Kinderbeuern, the values from 1871 to 1987 are based on censuses:
The municipal council in Kinderbeuern consists of 16 council members, who were elected in a personalized proportional representation in the local elections on May 26, 2019 , and the honorary local mayor as chairman.
The distribution of seats in the municipal council:
|choice||SPD||CDU||Flat share 1||Flat share 2||total|
|2014||by majority vote||16 seats|
Economy and Infrastructure
In Kinderbeuern there is a kindergarten and a primary school. In the village, the federal highway 421 meets the federal highway 49 . Federal motorway 1 runs to the west . In the neighboring towns of Ürzig and Bengel there is a train station on the Moselle route .
People connected to the community
- Bernd Krewer (* 1939), forester, hunting cynologist and non-fiction author, was head of the Alf forest district in the Kondelwald from 1973 to 2000 and lives in Kinderbeuern.
- Erwin Schaaf (* 1933), educator and historian, honorary citizen of Kinderbeuern-Hetzhof, holder of the Medal of Merit of the State of Rhineland-Palatinate, lives in Kinderbeuern.
- Local community Kinderbeuern on the website of the Tourist Info Mittelmosel-Kondelwald
- To search for cultural assets of the local community Kinderbeuern in the database of cultural assets in the Trier region .
- Link catalog on the topic of Kinderbeuern at curlie.org (formerly DMOZ )
- State Statistical Office of Rhineland-Palatinate - population status 2019, districts, communities, association communities ( help on this ).
- Erwin Schaaf. Verbandsgemeinde Kröv-Bausendorf. Country and people in old photos. Geiger-Verlag, Horb am Neckar 2006, pp. 114–115.
- State Statistical Office Rhineland-Palatinate - regional data
- The Regional Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: Local elections 2019, city and municipal council elections
- Nora John "From village school teacher to professor" . In: "Trierischer Volksfreund", October 19, 2003. Accessed November 7, 2014.