|coat of arms||Germany map|
|Association municipality :||Kelberg|
|Height :||525 m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||2.46 km 2|
|Residents:||109 (Dec. 31, 2019)|
|Population density :||44 inhabitants per km 2|
|Postal code :||56767|
|Area code :||02692|
|License plate :||DAU|
|Community key :||07 2 33 222|
|Association administration address:||Dauner Strasse 22
|Local Mayor :||Jürgen Jax|
|Location of the local community Kolverath in the Vulkaneifel district|
The place is in the Eifel .
The development of the population of Kolverath, the values from 1871 to 1987 are based on censuses:
coat of arms
The description of the coat of arms reads: “In gold a curved, green tip, inside a golden wheel; upright red pliers in front, a five-pointed red star behind. "
- State Statistical Office of Rhineland-Palatinate - population status 2019, districts, communities, association communities ( help on this ).
- Statistics of the German Reich, Volume 450: Official municipality directory for the German Reich, Part I, Berlin 1939; Page 267
- State Statistical Office Rhineland-Palatinate - regional data
- The Regional Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: Local elections 2019, city and municipal council elections
- Local community Kolverath on the website of the Verbandsgemeinde Kelberg
- To search for cultural assets of the local community Kolverath in the database of cultural assets in the Trier region .