|coat of arms||Germany map|
|Association municipality :||Kelberg|
|Height :||480 m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||3.41 km 2|
|Residents:||73 (Dec. 31, 2019)|
|Population density :||21 inhabitants per km 2|
|Postal code :||53539|
|Area code :||02692|
|License plate :||DAU|
|Community key :||07 2 33 220|
|Association administration address:||Dauner Strasse 22
|Local Mayor :||Alois King|
|Location of the local community Kirsbach in the Vulkaneifel district|
The place is in the Vulkaneifel Nature Park .
In 1794 French revolutionary troops occupied the left bank of the Rhine . Under the French administration , Kirsbach belonged to the canton of Adenau in the Rhine-Moselle department from 1798 to 1814 . Due to the agreements made at the Congress of Vienna in 1815 , the region became part of the Kingdom of Prussia . Under Prussian administration, the municipality of Kirsbach was assigned to the Adenau district in the Koblenz administrative district and was administered by the Kelberg mayor . This went on in 1927 in the Kelberg office and in 1968 in the Kelberg Association . After the First World War , the area was under French military administration . When the Adenau district was dissolved in 1932, Kirsbach joined the Mayen district . The region has been part of the state of Rhineland-Palatinate since 1946 and belonged to the French occupation zone until 1949 and 1955, respectively .
As part of the municipal reorganization of Rhineland-Palatinate, the community came on November 7, 1970 from the district of Mayen , which was dissolved at the same time, to the district of Daun (now the district of Vulkaneifel ).
coat of arms
|Blazon : "Divided by silver over black, above a continuous black cross, below a silver angle crossed with a silver ax with gold."|
The Catholic branch church of St. Josef is located in Kirsbach. It was built as a baroque hall in 1920. The glass windows in the interior were created by Otto Linnemann in 1922.
- Internet presence of the local community Kirsbach
- To search for cultural goods of the local community Kirsbach in the database of cultural goods in the Trier region .
- State Statistical Office of Rhineland-Palatinate - population status 2019, districts, communities, association communities ( help on this ).
- Official municipality directory (= State Statistical Office of Rhineland-Palatinate [Hrsg.]: Statistical volumes . Volume 407 ). Bad Ems February 2016, p. 156 (PDF; 2.8 MB).
- The Regional Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: Local elections 2019, city and municipal council elections
- General Directorate for Cultural Heritage Rhineland-Palatinate (ed.): Informational directory of cultural monuments - Vulkaneifel district. Mainz 2020, p. 34 (PDF; 4.6 MB).