|coat of arms||Germany map|
|Association municipality :||Kelberg|
|Height :||489 m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||3.39 km 2|
|Residents:||157 (Dec. 31, 2019)|
|Population density :||46 inhabitants per km 2|
|Postal code :||56767|
|Area code :||02692|
|License plate :||DAU|
|Community key :||07 2 33 226|
|Association administration address:||Dauner Strasse 22
|Local Mayor :||Jürgen Gitzen|
|Location of the local community of Mosbruch in the Vulkaneifel district|
The place is in the Eifel . The Üßbach rises near Mosbruch . The most important sight, however, is the Mosbruch pond , a silted up maar and today, together with the Hochkelberg in the north, a nature reserve . The Friedrichsmühle (also Ackermühle) and Zumried residential areas also belong to Mosbruch .
In 1794 French revolutionary troops occupied the left bank of the Rhine . Under the French administration , Mosbruch belonged to the canton of Ulmen in the Rhine-Moselle department from 1798 to 1814 . Due to the agreements made at the Congress of Vienna in 1815 , the region became part of the Kingdom of Prussia . Under Prussian administration, the municipality of Mosbruch was assigned to the Adenau district in the Koblenz administrative district and was administered by the Kelberg mayor . This went on in 1927 in the Kelberg office and in 1968 in the Kelberg Association . After the First World War , the area was under French military administration . When the Adenau district was dissolved in 1932, Mosbruch joined the Mayen district . The region has been part of the state of Rhineland-Palatinate since 1946 and belonged to the French occupation zone until 1949 and 1955, respectively .
As part of the municipal reorganization of Rhineland-Palatinate, the community came on November 7, 1970 from the district of Mayen , which was dissolved at the same time, to the district of Daun (now the district of Vulkaneifel ).
- Population development
The development of the population of Mosbruch, the values from 1871 to 1987 are based on censuses:
coat of arms
The description of the coat of arms reads: “Fourth of silver and red; 1. a black cross, 2. a silver abbess's staff, 3. two silver crossed candles, 4. a red diamond. "
- Website of the local community Mosbruch
- Local community Mosbruch on the pages of the association community Kelberg
- To search for cultural assets of the local community Mosbruch in the database of cultural assets in the Trier region .
- State Statistical Office of Rhineland-Palatinate - population status 2019, districts, communities, association communities ( help on this ).
- State Statistical Office Rhineland-Palatinate (ed.): Official directory of the municipalities and parts of the municipality. Status: January 2018 [ Version 2020 is available. ] . S. 73 (PDF; 2.2 MB).
- Official municipality directory (= State Statistical Office of Rhineland-Palatinate [Hrsg.]: Statistical volumes . Volume 407 ). Bad Ems February 2016, p. 156 (PDF; 2.8 MB).
- State Statistical Office Rhineland-Palatinate - regional data
- The Regional Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: Local elections 2019, city and municipal council elections