|coat of arms||Germany map|
|Association municipality :||Kelberg|
|Height :||488 m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||2.63 km 2|
|Residents:||86 (Dec. 31, 2019)|
|Population density :||33 inhabitants per km 2|
|Postal code :||54552|
|Area code :||02692|
|License plate :||DAU|
|Community key :||07 2 33 003|
|LOCODE :||DE B7I|
|Association administration address:||Dauner Strasse 22
|Mayoress :||Eva Saxler|
|Location of the local community of Beinhausen in the Vulkaneifel district|
In the Middle Ages, Beinhausen belonged to the Daun office in the Electorate of Trier . The place was first mentioned in documents on August 10, 1290 as Beinchenhusen . Later, in 1311, there was talk of a Beyirhusen and finally in 1504 a certain "Clais van Beyhusen" and the "Church Masters of Hilgenrait" were named in a purchase contract. Under Prussian administration the place was a municipality in the mayor's office of Sarmersbach .
In the course of the municipal reorganization of Rhineland-Palatinate, the place came in 1970 to the Verbandsgemeinde Kelberg.
- Population development
The development of the population of Beinhausen, the values from 1871 to 1987 are based on censuses:
Beinhausen is predominantly Catholic and is the parish seat of the Catholic parish of St. Hubertus Beinhausen, which includes Beinhausen itself, the villages Boxberg , Neichen , Kradenbach , Nerdlen , Sarmersbach and Gefell . Until the beginning of the 20th century, Katzwinkel was also part of the Hilgerath parish. The area of the parish of Beinhausen is commonly referred to as Struth.
More than 60 percent of the population belong to the Roman Catholic Church .
coat of arms
|Blazon : "In silver a green mountain, inside a silver house, above a black, looking deer head with a red cross."|
- Local community Beinhausen on the website of the association community Kelberg
- To search for cultural assets of the local parish of Beinhausen in the database of cultural assets in the Trier region .
- Literature about Beinhausen in the Rhineland-Palatinate state bibliography
- State Statistical Office of Rhineland-Palatinate - population status 2019, districts, municipalities, association communities ( help on this ).
- State Statistical Office Rhineland-Palatinate: My village, my city. Retrieved July 25, 2020 .
- The Regional Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: Local elections 2019, city and municipal council elections.
- Beinhausen - description of the coat of arms. Verbandsgemeinde Kelberg, accessed on July 25, 2020 .