|coat of arms||Germany map|
|Association municipality :||Down|
|Height :||375 m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||6.45 km 2|
|Residents:||416 (Dec. 31, 2019)|
|Population density :||64 inhabitants per km 2|
|Postal code :||54552|
|Area code :||06573|
|License plate :||DAU|
|Community key :||07 2 33 071|
|Association administration address:||Leopoldstrasse 29
|Local Mayor :||Dirk Peifer|
|Location of the local community Strotzbüsch in the Vulkaneifel district|
The place is in the southern Vulkaneifel .
Strotzbüsch also includes the residential spaces Auf Adelberg, Bernardyhof, Maasenhof, Strotzbüscher Mühle and Schiewich Hof.
Strotzbüsch was first mentioned in a deed of gift dated June 11, 1097, in which the Archbishop of Trier Egilbert confirmed the ownership of "Strouadesbusch" (Strotzbüsch) and "Lutzenroda" ( Lutzerath ) to the Simeonstift in Trier . The donation came from the possession of the provost Poppe. Later the place is also called "Struwertzbusch" (1360) and "Stroßbusch" (1476).
- Population development
The development of the population of Strotzbüsch, the values from 1871 to 1987 are based on censuses:
coat of arms
The description of the coat of arms reads: “Shield divided, a silver scale topped with a silver palm frond in red. A black, double-headed eagle in gold below. "
- Mineral spring
- Strotzbüscher mill
- Roman grave
- St. Vincentius Church
- Siebenbachtal (vantage point from which you can see the Üß in seven places)
- relaxing, natural hiking trails
- Hildegard Wesse b. Irmen, (born March 28, 1911 in Strotzbüsch; † May 27, 1997 in Braunschweig), Nazi doctor, involved in euthanasia crimes
- Internet presence of the local community Strotzbüsch
- To search for cultural assets of the local community Strotzbüsch in the database of cultural assets in the Trier region .
- State Statistical Office of Rhineland-Palatinate - population status 2019, districts, municipalities, association communities ( help on this ).
- State Statistical Office Rhineland-Palatinate (ed.): Official directory of the municipalities and parts of the municipality. Status: January 2018. S. 71 (PDF; 2.2 MB; municipality is missing in the 2019 directory!).
- Johann Friedrich Schannat : Eiflia illustrata or geographical and historical description of the Eifel , 3rd volume, 2nd section, 1854, p. 67 ( Google Books )
- Homepage of the local community Strotzbüsch Chronik
- The Regional Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: Local elections 2019, city and municipal council elections