|coat of arms||Germany map|
|Association municipality :||Kelberg|
|Height :||495 m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||1.49 km 2|
|Residents:||41 (Dec. 31, 2019)|
|Population density :||28 inhabitants per km 2|
|Postal code :||56767|
|Area code :||02692|
|License plate :||DAU|
|Community key :||07 2 33 243|
|Association administration address:||Dauner Strasse 22
|Local Mayor :||Achim Maas|
|Location of the local community Ueß in the Vulkaneifel district|
- Population development
The development of the population, the values from 1871 to 1987 are based on censuses:
coat of arms
The description of the coat of arms reads: "A silver church tower with a golden roof is growing under a corrugated shield head in black, which is divided by a tin cut from red and silver."
- Local community Ueß on the pages of the association community Kelberg
- To search for cultural assets of the local community Ueß in the database of cultural assets in the Trier region .
- State Statistical Office of Rhineland-Palatinate - population status 2019, districts, communities, association communities ( help on this ).
- State Statistical Office Rhineland-Palatinate - regional data
- The Regional Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: Local elections 2019, city and municipal council elections