|coat of arms||Germany map|
|County :||Bad Kreuznach|
|Association municipality :||Nahe-Glan|
|Height :||285 m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||6.37 km 2|
|Residents:||326 (Dec. 31, 2019)|
|Population density :||51 inhabitants per km 2|
|Postal code :||55592|
|Area code :||06753|
|License plate :||KH|
|Community key :||07 1 33 024|
|LOCODE :||DE D9H|
|Association administration address:||Obertor 13
55590 Meisenheim, Germany
|Local Mayor :||Udo Reidenbach|
|Location of the local community Desloch in the Bad Kreuznach district|
The street village is located three kilometers northwest of Meisenheim am Glan on the northern edge of the North Palatinate highlands . To the south, Breitenheim , southwest Jeckenbach , in the north Lauschied and northeast is Raumbach .
The Neuwieser Hof residential area also belongs to Desloch .
- Statistics on population development
The development of the population of Desloch, the values from 1871 to 1987 are based on censuses:
Local mayor is Udo Reidenbach. In the local elections on May 26, 2019, he was confirmed in his office with a share of 69.82% of the votes.
coat of arms
|Blazon : “Split of black and gold over a mountain of three in exchanged colors, inside a black star in front and a golden five-pointed star in the back. Above are two lions facing each other, holding a five-pointed star in the middle in reversed colors. In front the lion gold, red armored and crowned, behind the lion red, blue armored and crowned. "|
|Reasons for the coat of arms: The red lion reminds of the former affiliation to the Wild- and Rheingrafen , the golden lion to the Pfalz-Zweibrücken .|
- Homepage of the local community Desloch
- Private website about Desloch
- Literature about Desloch in the Rhineland-Palatinate State Bibliography
- State Statistical Office of Rhineland-Palatinate - population status 2019, districts, communities, association communities ( help on this ).
- State Statistical Office Rhineland-Palatinate (ed.): Official directory of the municipalities and parts of the municipality. Status: January 2019 [ Version 2020 is available. ] . S. 23 (PDF; 3 MB).
- State Statistical Office Rhineland-Palatinate: My village, my city. Retrieved October 19, 2019 .
- The Regional Returning Officer RLP: City Council Election 2019 Desloch. Retrieved September 26, 2019 .
- The Regional Returning Officer RLP: direct elections 2019. see Meisenheim, Verbandsgemeinde, fifth row of results. Retrieved September 26, 2019 .