|coat of arms||Germany map|
|County :||Bad Kreuznach|
|Association municipality :||Nahe-Glan|
|Height :||260 m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||5.92 km 2|
|Residents:||455 (Dec. 31, 2019)|
|Population density :||77 inhabitants per km 2|
|Postal code :||55569|
|Area code :||06751|
|License plate :||KH|
|Community key :||07 1 33 072|
|Association administration address:||Marktplatz 11
55566 Bad Sobernheim
|Local Mayor :||Kai Wiechert|
|Location of the local community Nussbaum in the Bad Kreuznach district|
Nussbaum also owns the “In der Bein” living space.
The oldest traces of human settlement come from an Ice Age procurement warehouse from the Younger Paleolithic (Upper Palaeolithic). Local researchers discovered the remains of a fireplace in an excavation pit in 1996, in which there were antler fragments from reindeer and bones, probably from horses. There were also stone tools (including a fragment of a blade) at the site about 1 km south of the village.
The place was first mentioned in a document in 1295.
- Statistics on population development
The development of the population of Nussbaum, the values from 1871 to 1987 are based on censuses:
Local mayor is Kai Wiechert. In the local elections on May 26, 2019, he was confirmed in office with 92.59% of the votes.
coat of arms
|Blazon : "A black sloping bar in gold, each with a black bar, covered with a green label, inside a golden hazelnut."|
|Reasons for the coat of arms: The base of the coat of arms comes from the seal of the knight Emmerich von Nussbaum from 1385. The heart shield with the nut was added to symbolize the place name.|
Culture and sights
Among the sights of Nussbaum is a simultaneous church from the 14th century and the town's castle. This is privately owned and cannot be viewed.
See also: List of cultural monuments in Nussbaum
Economy and Infrastructure
Hevert-Arzneimittel has been based in Nussbaum since 1996 .
- Local community Nussbaum on the website of the Bad Sobernheim community association
- Literature about nut tree in the Rhineland-Palatinate state bibliography
- State Statistical Office of Rhineland-Palatinate - population status 2019, districts, communities, association communities ( help on this ).
- State Statistical Office Rhineland-Palatinate (ed.): Official directory of the municipalities and parts of the municipality. Status: January 2018 [ Version 2020 is available. ] . S. 17 (PDF; 2.2 MB).
- Wolfgang Welker: The of Armsheim (Rheinhessen) and Nussbaum (Nahetal), in: Writings of the Landes- und Volkskunde working group, Volume 6, Koblenz 2007, pp. 1–13,
- State Statistical Office Rhineland-Palatinate - regional data
- The Regional Returning Officer RLP: City Council Election 2019 Nussbaum. Retrieved September 19, 2019 .
- The regional returning officer RLP: direct elections 2019. see Bad Sobernheim, Verbandsgemeinde, twelfth line of results. Retrieved September 19, 2019 .