|region||Pays de la Loire|
|Community association||Maine Saosnois|
|surface||16.54 km 2|
|Residents||512 (January 1, 2017)|
|Population density||31 inhabitants / km 2|
Saint-Rémy-du-Val is a French commune with 512 inhabitants (as of January 1 2017) in the department of Sarthe in the region Pays de la Loire ; it belongs to the Arrondissement of Mamers and the Canton of Mamers . The inhabitants are called Valois .
Saint-Rémy-du-Val is located about 41 kilometers north of Le Mans in the Bienne valley . Saint-Rémy-du-Val is surrounded by the neighboring municipalities of Neufchâtel-en-Saosnois in the north, Villaines-la-Carelle in the northeast, Vezot in the east, Saosnes in the southeast, Les Mées in the south, Louvigny in the west and southwest, Livet-en -Saosnois in the west and Ancinnes in the northwest. The parish is part of the Normandy-Maine Regional Nature Park .
|Source: Cassini and INSEE|
- Saint-Rigomer-et-Saint-Rémy church from the 12th century, renovations from the 15th / 16th century. Century, Monument historique since 1911
- Notre-Dame-de-Toutes-Aides chapel from the 14th century
- Remains of a moth from the 11th / 12th centuries Century, since 2015 Monument historique
- 15th century castle Le Val
- Moullins mansion from 13th / 14th centuries Century, since 1926 Monument historique
- 15th century manor house of Cischemore