|region||Pays de la Loire|
|Community association||Maine Saosnois|
|surface||15.07 km 2|
|Residents||217 (January 1, 2017)|
|Population density||14 inhabitants / km 2|
Aillières-Beauvoir is a French municipality with 217 inhabitants (as of January 1 2017) in the department of Sarthe in the region Pays de la Loire ; it belongs to the arrondissement of Mamers and the canton of Mamers (until 2015: canton of La Fresnaye-sur-Chédouet ).
Aillières-Beauvoir is located about 48 kilometers north-northeast of Le Mans and about 17 kilometers east of Alençon . The river Bienne has its source in the municipality . Aillières-Beauvoir is surrounded by the neighboring communities of Louzes in the north and north-west, Contilly in the east and north-east, Marollette in the south-east, Saint-Longis in the south and Villaines-la-Carelle in the west and south-west. It belongs to the Normandy-Maine Regional Nature Park .
In 1965 the previously independent municipalities Aillières and Beauvoir were merged.
|Source: Cassini and INSEE|
- Saint-Denis church from the 12th century, alterations from the 16th century, monument historique since 1927
- Aillières Castle from the 12th century, alterations from the 14th century
- René Dagron (1813–1900), chemist and inventor of microfilm
- Michel d'Aillières (1923–2010), politician ( CNI ), Mayor of Aillières-Beauvoir (1958–2008)
- Le Patrimoine des Communes de la Sarthe. Flohic Editions, Volume 1, Paris 2000, ISBN 2-84234-106-6 , pp. 573-575.