|region||Pays de la Loire|
|Community association||Champagne Conlinoise et Pays de Sillé|
|surface||20.97 km 2|
|Residents||1,034 (January 1, 2017)|
|Population density||49 inhabitants / km 2|
Domfront-en-Champagne is a French commune with 1,034 inhabitants (as of January 1 2017) in the department of Sarthe in the region Pays de la Loire . It belongs to the arrondissement of Mamers and the canton of Loué (until 2015: canton of Conlie ). The inhabitants are called Domfrontais .
Domfront-en-Champagne is about 16 kilometers northwest of Le Mans . Domfront-en-Champagne is surrounded by the neighboring communities of Conlie in the north and west, Mézières-sous-Laverdin in the north and north-east, Sainte-Sabine-sur-Longève in the north-east, La Chapelle-Saint-Fray in the east, La Milesse in the south-east, Lavardin in the south and Cures in the south and southwest.
The municipality's train station is on the Paris – Brest railway line .
|Source: Cassini and INSEE|
- Roman military camp from the time of the Gallic War
- Saint-Front church, a historic monument since 1939
- Notre-Dame chapel in L'Habit, monument historique since 1972
- Rectory, monument historique since 1992
- L'Habit mansion, a historic monument since 1944
- Le Patrimoine des Communes de la Sarthe. Flohic Editions, Volume 1, Paris 2000, ISBN 2-84234-106-6 , pp. 413-416.