|Full name||Giannis Sina Ougko Antetokounmpo|
|birthday||6th December 1994 (age 25)|
|place of birth||Athens , Greece|
|NBA draft||2013 , 15th pick, Milwaukee Bucks|
|Clubs as active|
|2012–2013 Filathlitikos Zografos Since 2013 Milwaukee Bucks
|National team 1|
|1 As of September 9, 2019|
Giannis Sina Ougko Antetokounmpo ( Greek Γιάννης Αντετοκούνμπο , born December 6, 1994 in Athens ) is a Greek basketball player who has been under contract with the Milwaukee Bucks in the North American professional league National Basketball Association (NBA) since 2013 . The Bucks picked the Greek 15th in the 2013 NBA draft .
The now multiple NBA All Star and Most Valuable Player 2019 (MVP) is considered one of the best basketball players in the world. Antetokounmpo’s combination of size, speed and skill on the ball led to his nickname Greek Freak .
At club level
Youth in Greece (1994-2013)
Giannis Antetokounmpo was born in Athens in 1994 as the third of five children of the Antetokounmpo family. There he grew up with three of his siblings in the Athens district of Sepolia . The Antetokounmpo couple had immigrated from Nigeria to Greece in the early 1990s , while their only son, Francis, who had been born until then, had stayed with his grandparents in Lagos . Giannis, who grew up in poor conditions and was initially interested in football , was discovered and approached by Spyros Veliniatis at the age of 12 together with his two years older brother Thanasis while romping around on the street. Veliniatis, basketball trainer in the youth department of Filathlitikos OA in Zografos , a suburb of Athens, initially accommodated the brothers at the local association AO Triton and then in the academies of Filathlitikos after those responsible for the association had campaigned for a new home for the Antetokounmpo family in To organize Zografos so that they could take part in the training regularly and free of charge. The younger siblings Kostas and Alexis also started playing basketball at Filathlitikos.
For the 2012/13 season, the club, in whose first team Giannis made his debut and his brother had already played, rose to the second Greek league for the first time . Giannis was 17 at the time and in December 2012, after reaching the age of majority, he signed a four-year contract with the Spanish first division club CAI Zaragoza .
This contained a release clause that should allow the player to leave the club prematurely if an offer from a club from the ULEB Euroleague or the NBA was available. Until the end of the season Antetokounmpo stayed with Filathlitikos. Together with his brother he was one of the top performers of the club and only narrowly missed promotion to the Basket League on the last day of the season.
NBA Rookie & Sophomore Season (2013-2015)
On July 30, 2013 Antetokounmpo was elected 15th in the NBA draft by the Milwaukee Bucks and given a four-year contract. This was the highest ranking for a Greek-born actor until Georgios Papagiannis was picked in 2016. He made his debut with his new club on October 8, 2013 in a preseason game against the Cleveland Cavaliers in which he came up with 14 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals and 3 blocks. Afterwards Antetokounmpo also impressed in his rookie season and quickly played his way into the fixed rotation of the Bucks. He earned his first double-double on December 27, 2013 in a 93: 104 loss of points against the Brooklyn Nets . The forward came to 16 points and 10 rebounds in this game. At the NBA All-Star Weekend 2014 in New Orleans , he was one of the nominees for the Rising Stars Challenge , which Team Hill won against Team Webber with 142: 136 points. Antetokounmpo's contribution to the win was 9 points, 2 rebounds, 2 assists and 1 block. Antetokounmpo then finished his first year in Milwaukee with 6.8 points, 4.4 rebounds and 1.9 assists per game and was consequently appointed to the NBA All-Rookie Second Team .
In the 2014/15 season he was voted Eastern Conference Player of the Week, February 2-8. It was the first such award in his career. At the NBA All-Star Weekend 2015, he again took part in the Rising Stars Challenge and the Slam Dunk Contest . In the latter, he finished fourth. His good performance led Bucks coach Jason Kidd to consider using Antetokounmpo as a point guard despite his size. Antetokounmpo had already gained initial experience in building up the game in the second Greek league.
From talent to leader of the Bucks (2015-2018)
After the All-Star Break of the 2015/16 season , Jason Kidd successfully switched to a starting five that did not contain a nominal point guard and took over the structure of the game in the Antetokounmpo. As a result of the change, the game of the Greek became more variable, which was also reflected in his statistical values. By the end of the main round, Antetokounmpo had five triple doubles and was the first player in the history of the Bucks to do so in one season. Not only did he benefit from the changed style of play, his average high number of assists also gave the Bucks' wing game new alternatives, which could thus develop their game more broadly in attack. Players like Khris Middleton and Jabari Parker have since increased their average point yield to over 20 points per game. Antetokounmpos highest point scoring was 34 points in the game against the Chicago Bulls . Since changing his position, he has averaged 18.8 points, 8.6 rebounds, 7.2 assists, 1.9 steals and 1.2 blocks in 36.5 minutes of play.
As early as March 2016, Antetokounmpo was appointed the Bucks' regular point guard for the 2016/17 season and in the following off-season his contract was prematurely extended by another four years (2017-2021) for 100 million US dollars. He waived a maximum contract in order to give the Bucks more leeway in adhering to the salary cap . Nevertheless, the Bucks did not succeed in securing a significant new addition during the summer break. With the signing of Matthew Dellavedova , Tony Snell and Mirza Teletović , experts did not expect any massive increases in the Bucks 'performance compared to their departures, especially since Bucks' most successful basket hunter Khris Middleton had injured himself so badly before the start of the actual season that he had the following six Months his team should not be available. Some critics also wanted to wait and see whether Antetokounmpo, who was only 21 at the time, would lead his team back into the playoffs permanently and, above all, with consistently good performances, for which they had not qualified for this season.
The Bucks started their new season on October 26, 2016 against the Charlotte Hornets with a loss. However, with 31 points scored, Antetokounmpo confirmed the trust placed in him. After the first six games, of which the Bucks had won four, Antetokounmpo led the club's internal statistics in the areas of points (22.8), assists (6.7), rebounds (8.8), steals (1.7) and Blocks (1,8) each on the first rank. His performance was also impressive in the 118: 101 point success on November 29, 2016 against the Cleveland Cavaliers around the all-stars LeBron James and Kyrie Irving , as an Antetokounmpo with 34 points, 12 rebounds, 5 assists, 5 steals and 2 blocks for his team Victory against the then reigning champions. For these and other achievements, among other things, he was elected Player of the Week of the Eastern Conference for the week from November 28 to December 4. Antetokounmpo ended his successful year 2016 with an improvement in his personal best for blocked throws in one game when he scored 35 points, 9 rebounds, 7 assists, 2 steals and 7 in a 116: 96 point win over the Chicago Bulls on December 31, 2016 Blocks contributed to the victory.
Furthermore, Antetokounmpo led the club's internal statistics in all main categories in first place. The euphoria that arose around him went far beyond the state borders of Wisconsin . For the NBA All-Star Game 2017, fans, players and journalists voted him into the starting line-up of Team East. This made him the youngest European ever to be voted into an NBA All-Star game. The Bucks had not been able to place a player from their ranks for an All-Star starting grid since Sidney Moncrief was nominated for the All-Star Game in 1986 . The last All-Star in the Bucks jersey was Michael Redd in the 2004 All-Star Game. The Bucks' joy, however, was hampered by the failure of Jabari Parker, who tore a cruciate ligament in the game against the Miami Heat on February 8, 2017 . On the evening that Khris Middleton had previously returned to the stage to make his season debut after missing the first 50 games due to an injury. This in a phase in which the Bucks often showed weaknesses in their defense behavior. 41 points, 8 rebounds, 6 assists, 2 steals and 3 blocks from Antetokounmpo on February 10, 2017 were not enough to defend themselves against a 114:122 defeat by the Los Angeles Lakers . At 22 years and 74 days, Antetokounmpo became the youngest Buck and the first Greek-born player to ever appear in an All-Star Game on February 19, 2017. In 22 minutes of play, the forward was able to earn 30 points, so that most of the points were converted for the East All-Stars, who were ultimately inferior to the West All-Stars with 182: 192 points. For Player of the Month of March in the Eastern Conference Antetokounmpo was appointed after he had led in the selfsame month his Bucks to 14 wins from 18 games. The Bucks finished their regular season in second place in their division and in sixth place in their conference. Antetokounmpo was not only able to lead his bucks back into the playoffs, but also finished the club's internal statistics in all major main categories in first place. This had only succeeded four players in the history of the NBA. He also became the first player in history to rank among the top 20 athletes in all major categories across the conference. No player in the NBA had achieved this before. In the first round of the postseason, the Bucks lost to the Toronto Raptors and were defeated 2: 4 games. Antetokounmpo received the Most Improved Player Award for his performance over the entire season .
The Bucks started the 2017/18 season in a similarly impressive manner . With 37 points and 13 rebounds, the "Greek Freak" led his team into the new season on October 18, 2017 with a 108: 100 point success over the Boston Celtics , and three days later with another personal best of 44 points at 113: 110 - Impressive points win over the Portland Trail Blazers . With a total of 147 points from the first four games, Antetokounmpo set an internal record that Kareem Abdul-Jabbar last held for the Bucks with 142 points in four consecutive games. After further impulsive performances, Antetokounmpo was once again nominated for the starting line-up in Team Stephen of the NBA All-Star Game 2018. His first triple-double of the season, the ninth in his career, Antetokounmpo earned on February 15, 2018 in a 123: 134 loss to the Denver Nuggets . With 36 points, 13 assists and 11 rebounds, the Greek set another internal club record for the most frequently earned triple doubles of a Bucks player.
Eastern Conference leader (since 2018)
The 2018/19 season began for the Bucks not only with a change in the coaching bench, Mike Budenholzer had replaced interim coach Joe Prunty during the summer break, but also with a change of their venue after the franchise had moved from the Bradley Center to the Fiserv Forum . From the beginning, the Bucks were the dominant force in the league and took over the conference from the top. At the beginning of December the team counted 15 wins after playing 21 games and Antetokounmpo, meanwhile one of the star players in the whole of the East , was voted Player of the Month for October / November for his achievements. In the history of the Bucks, Antetokounmpo was the first player in the franchise to receive this award more than once. He subsequently received this award for the months of December, February and March / April. For the NBA All-Star Game 2019, which took place in Charlotte on February 17th, Antetokounmpo won the most votes from all players in the East from the previous votes and was named team captain of the team named after him, "Team Giannis" which " Team Lebron " was inferior with 164: 178 points. Antetokounmpo then played his first 50+ points game of his career on March 18, 2019 against the Philadelphia 76ers . However, the Greek's 52 points and 16 rebounds were not enough to defend himself against a 125-130 point defeat against the co-favorites.
The regular season ended the Bucks with 60 wins from 82 games. In the following playoffs Antetokounmpo and his teammates failed, after victories over the Detroit Pistons and the Boston Celtics , with 2: 4 games in the Conference Finals at the later NBA champions the Toronto Raptors . Antetokounmpo received the MVP Award , best player of the season, for his performance this season. This made the Greek the first NBA player to receive the Most Valuable Player and the Most Improved Player Award in his career, the second European player to receive this honor, the third youngest player to be voted best and the fourth non-US born actor to hold this award. In addition, he was elected to the all-defensive first team of the best defensive players and he was second behind Rudy Gobert in the choice of the best defensive player in the league. In the same summer he received the ESPY Awards for the best NBA player (ESPYS Best NBA Athlete) and for the Sportsman of the Year in the United States (ESPYS Best Male Athlete).
Antetokounmpo took part with the U20 national team of Greece at the 2013 European Championship in Estonia , where he was able to reach fifth place. With 7.6 rebounds and 1.4 blocked throws per encounter, he finished two categories as the best player on his team.
In 2015 he was a member of the Greek selection for EuroBasket . Greece were eliminated in the quarter-finals against Spain - Antetokounmpo recorded 12 points, 17 rebounds and 2 blocks in this game. In the entire tournament he averaged 9.8 points, 6.9 rebounds and 0.9 blocks with 24.4 minutes of play.
Antetokounmpo played with Greece at the FIBA Olympic qualification tournament 2016 in Turin, where he averaged 15.3 points, 5.7 rebounds, 2.0 assists and 2.0 blocks per game in 3 games. Greece failed to qualify for the 2016 Summer Olympics after losing 66-61 to Croatia . He also played with Greece during the preparation phase for EuroBasket 2017 . In a preparatory game against Montenegro, he scored 20 points. However, he missed the European Championship due to a knee injury.
Antetokounmpo played with the Greek national team at the FIBA Basketball World Cup 2019 , where he scored 14.8 points, 8.8 rebounds, 2.4 assists, 2.4 steals and 0.6 blocks per game in 5 games. Greece eliminated in the second round and finished the tournament in 11th place.
Since 2014, Antetokounmpo has played 49 international matches with the Greek senior team. He has a total of 573 points, which is an average of 11.7 points per game.
Style of play
Due to its size and enormous wingspan (approx. 220 cm), Antetokounmpo now mostly plays in the power-forward position. Even as a rookie, he was considered extremely versatile, with good ball handling and a good overview, which is why he takes on the role of a playmaker in the structure of the Milwaukee Bucks. One of his weaknesses is his throw from distance - Antetokounmpo still scores most of his points close to the basket. Nevertheless, he was already in his fifth professional season one of the best offensive players in the league, with about 27 points per game; he scored most of them in the " fast break ". In the course of his career he continuously improved himself as a defender, where he is particularly successful as a shot blocker .
Achievements and Awards
- NBA Most Valuable Player (MVP): 2019
- NBA Most Improved Player (MIP): 2017
NBA All-Star : 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
- NBA All-Star Team Captain: 2019, 2020
- NBA Defensive Player of the Year : 2020
All-NBA First Team : 2019
- All-NBA Second Team: 2017, 2018
- NBA All-Defensive First Team : 2019
- NBA All-Rookie Second Team : 2014
- European Player of the Year : 2018
- ESPYS Best NBA Athlete: 2019
- ESPYS Best Male Athlete: 2019
Playfield in Sepolia
Link to the picture
(Please note copyrights )
In February 2017, in the Athens district of Sepolia , an artwork of himself was created in honor of Antetokounmpo's first participation in an NBA All-Star Game . The graffito by the artist SAME84 adorns the open-air basketball court in the Sepolia district, which is open to the public and extends over the entire playing field. The place is also used by the local sports club AO Triton. The project was financed by the sporting goods manufacturer Nike . According to the artist, it took him three days to complete his work of art. He was supported by one of his employees. A similar, non-ad-supported artwork has been on a basketball court in Wanilu , a suburb of Beijing , since summer 2019 . It was created by various artists shortly before the basketball world championship in China .
Together with the company Nike, Giannis Antetokounmpo presented his first basketball shoe named after him, Zoom Freak 1, on June 28, 2019 in the Zappeion . In its first edition, this so-called “Nike Signature Shoe” is available in three different variations. The shoes are available in the main colors white, black and orange and bear the signature and logo of the superstar. Antetokounmpo wore the latter pair even before the official presentation at the playoffs of the Milwaukee Bucks for the 2018/19 season. He is the first European basketball player to wear a shoe named after him.
Giannis Antetokounmpo's image adorns the cover of the video game NBA 2K19 from the NBA2K series by 2K Sports. He is the first international player to receive this honor.
Gianni's father Charles was a retired Nigerian soccer player while his mother Veronica is a retired high jumper . Charles passed away in September 2017 at the age of 54. Giannis has four other siblings, Francis and Thanasis being older and Kostas and Alex younger. Francis played as a professional soccer player in Nigeria and most recently in Greece. Thanasis is also a professional basketball player and plays with Giannis at the Milwaukee Bucks , Kostas plays for the Los Angeles Lakers and Alex works for his school, Dominican High School in Whitefish Bay, Wisconsin .
Giannis and his three basketball playing siblings can be referred to as the "AntetokounBros" . In July 2019 the two older brothers Thanasis and Giannis started the “AntetokounBros Academy” project in Greece, which aims to bring socially and financially disadvantaged children closer to basketball training.
Although Antetokounmpo was born in Greece as the son of Nigerian immigrants, he does not have Nigerian nationality. The Greek nationality was officially stateless Antetokounmpo on May 9, 2013.
|GP||Matches played (Games Played)||GS||Games from the beginning (Games started)||MPG||Graduated minutes per game (Minutes per game)|
|FG%||Throw rate from the field (field goal percentage)||3P%||Throwing quota three-point throws (3-point field-goal percentage)||FT%||Free throw rate (free-throw percentage)|
|RPG||Rebounds per game (rebounds per game)||APG||Assists per game (assists per game)||SPG||Steals per game (steals per game)|
|BPG||Blocks per game (blocks per game)||PPG||Points per game (points per game)||FAT||Career record|
- Giannis Antetokounmpo - player profile on NBA.com
- Giannis Antetokounmpo - player profile EOK (Greek)
- Giannis Antetokounmpo - player profile on basketball-reference.com (English)
- ↑ n-tv NEWS: "Greek Freak" is playing in the NBA Olympus. In: n-tv.de. Retrieved June 11, 2020 .
- ↑ Brad's Beat: 6'10 PG Known As The "Greek Freak" Turning Heads in NBA Draft. www.soaringdownsouth.com, accessed October 23, 2014 .
- ^ The story of the Antetokounmpo family before the draft. www.sport24.gr, June 30, 2017, accessed January 8, 2017 (Greek).
- ^ Bucks sign Neal, Antetokounmpo. www.nba.com, July 30, 2013, archived from the original on December 8, 2014 ; accessed on January 1, 2014 (English).
- ↑ Giannis from 0 to 100,000,000. www.sport24.gr, September 20, 2016, accessed October 30, 2016 (Greek).
- ↑ Great honor for the Greek freak. www.spox.de, February 10, 2015, accessed on February 11, 2015 .
- ↑ LaVine wins Slam Dunk. www.nba.com, February 14, 2015, accessed February 15, 2015 (English).
- ↑ Scott Howard-Cooper: Point guard Giannis Antetokounmpo? NBA.com's Hang Time Blog, July 15, 2014, accessed February 29, 2016 .
- ↑ Steve Aschburner: 'Point forward' more than a novelty for Antetokounmpo. NBA.com, March 8, 2016, accessed March 8, 2016 .
- ↑ Giannis goes his way. www.sport24.gr, March 15, 2016, accessed March 15, 2016 (Greek).
- ^ Career record for Giannis. www.sport24.gr, April 3, 2016, accessed April 3, 2016 (Greek).
- ↑ Antetokounmpo's stats at NBA.com/Stats, accessed April 15, 2016.
- ^ Charles F. Gardner: Jason Kidd says Giannis Antetokounmpo will run point next season for Bucks. Journal Sentinel, March 29, 2016, accessed March 30, 2016 .
- ^ Antetokounmpo signs extension with Bucks. NBA.com, September 19, 2016, accessed September 20, 2016 .
- ↑ New mystical contract for Antetokounmpo. www.sport24.gr, September 19, 2016, accessed October 30, 2016 (Greek).
- ↑ Antetokoumpo First in all areas. www.sport24.gr, November 6, 2016, accessed November 6, 2016 (Greek).
- ↑ Giannis destroys the Masters of Cleveland. www.sport24.gr, November 30, 2016, accessed November 30, 2016 (Greek).
- ↑ Antetokounmpo and Westbrook are Player of the Week. www.nba.com, December 5, 2016, accessed December 6, 2016 .
- ↑ The Indomitable Giannis. www.sport24.gr, January 1, 2017, accessed January 1, 2017 (Greek).
- ↑ Giannis becomes All Star. www.sport24.gr, January 20, 2017, accessed January 20, 2017 (Greek).
- ^ Antetokoumpo Bucks participation in All Star Games. www.gazzetta.gr, January 20, 2017, accessed January 20, 2017 (Greek).
- ↑ New forties record for Giannis. www.contra.gr, February 11, 2017, accessed on February 12, 2017 (Greek).
- ↑ All Star Giannis. http://www.sport24.gr , February 20, 2017, accessed February 20, 2017 (Greek).
- ↑ East Conference Player of the Month. www.nba.sport24.gr, April 3, 2017, accessed April 3, 2017 (Greek).
- ↑ The only one of all time. www.contra.gr, April 13, 2017, accessed April 14, 2017 (Greek).
- ↑ Giannis was one of the award winners. www.contra.gr, June 27, 2017, accessed June 27, 2017 (Greek).
- ↑ Incredible appearance by Giannis. www.sport24.gr, October 19, 2017, accessed October 22, 2017 (Greek).
- ↑ Antetokounmpos's unreal appearance. www.sport24.gr, October 22, 2017, accessed October 22, 2017 (Greek).
- ↑ Giannis Antetokounmpo and his MVP-worthy first week. www.spox.com, October 24, 2017, accessed October 29, 2017 .
- ↑ All Star Game, second year in a row on the grid. www.cnn.gr, January 19, 2018, accessed February 11, 2018 (Greek).
- ↑ Antetokounmpo makes history with the Bucks. www.contra.gr, February 16, 2018, accessed March 4, 2018 (Greek).
- ^ Antetokounmpo Eastern Conference Player of the Month. www.cnn.gr, December 4, 2018, accessed December 6, 2018 (Greek).
- ↑ Embiid and Giannis' crazy show. www.sport1.de, March 18, 2019, accessed on March 23, 2019 .
- ↑ Antetokounmpo only player with MVP and MIP. www.gazzetta.gr, June 25, 2019, accessed June 25, 2019 (Greek).
- ↑ Antetokounmpo third youngest and second European. www.gazzetta.gr, June 25, 2019, accessed June 25, 2019 (Greek).
- ↑ NBA Kia Defensive Player of the Year Award Voting Results (PDF). NBA.com, accessed June 26, 2019 .
- ↑ Antetokounmpo Sportsman of the Year in the United States. www.gazzetta.gr, July 11, 2019, accessed July 11, 2019 (Greek).
- ^ Giannis Antetokounmpo (Greece). fibaeurope.com, archived from the original on October 6, 2014 ; accessed on January 1, 2014 (English, statistics).
- ^ Giannis Antetokounmpo profile, FIBA Olympic Qualifying Tournament 2016. Accessed November 26, 2019 .
- ↑ archive.fiba.com: 2016 FIBA Olympic Qualifying Tournament. Retrieved November 26, 2019 .
- ↑ Super User: Στοιχεία Αγώνα. Retrieved November 26, 2019 (el-gr).
- ^ Giannis Antetokounmpo to miss Eurobasket 2017; Greece Federation blames bucks. Retrieved November 26, 2019 .
- ↑ Giannis ANTETOKOUNMPO at the FIBA Basketball World Cup 2019. Accessed November 26, 2019 .
- ↑ Final standings of the FIBA Basketball World Cup 2019. Accessed November 26, 2019 .
- ↑ Super User: Σελίδα Αθλητή. Retrieved November 26, 2019 (el-gr).
- ↑ Bucks rookie has freakishly long arms. USA Today Sports, November 13, 2013, accessed March 7, 2016 .
- ^ Giannis Antetokounmpo Draft Report. NBA.com, accessed March 7, 2016 .
- ^ Ian Thomsen: Even in seemingly lost season, Bucks' future remains bright. NBA.com, January 5, 2016, accessed March 7, 2016 .
- ^ Giannis Antetokounmpo shooting stats. NBA.com, accessed March 7, 2016 .
- ↑ Top 5 scorers: different methods, great results. NBA.com, March 30, 2018, accessed March 31, 2018 .
- ↑ Milwaukee Bucks: Season Grades - Giannis Antetokounmpo. Fansided, May 8, 2015, accessed March 7, 2016 .
- ↑ An interview with the artist of the portrait. www.gazzetta.gr, February 19, 2017, accessed February 19, 2017 (Greek).
- Jump up ↑ Antetokounmpo basketball court built on the model of Sepolias in China. www.gazzetta.gr, July 4, 2019, accessed July 5, 2019 (Greek).
- ↑ Giannis Antetokounmpo signature shoe. Retrieved April 17, 2020 (German).
- ↑ Giannis presented his shoe. www.gazzetta.gr, June 28, 2019, accessed June 28, 2019 (Greek).
- ↑ Giannis Antetokounmpo named cover athlete for NBA 2K19. NBA, July 2, 2018, accessed July 5, 2018 (presentation of the new cover).
- ↑ Francis Adetokounbo, player profile. transfermarkt, accessed on August 7, 2019 (player career on Transfermarkt.de).
- ↑ Official NBA bio of Kostas Antetokounmpo. Retrieved October 7, 2019 .
- ↑ Alex Antetokounmpo, Dominican, Small forward. 247sports, accessed August 7, 2019 .
- ^ "AntetokounBros Academy": Greek Freak promotes young basketball talents. griechenland.net, accessed on August 7, 2019 .
- ↑ Έλληνες πολίτες οι αδερφοί Αντετοκούνμπο. Sport24, May 9, 2013, accessed January 1, 2014 (Greek, report on obtaining Greek nationality).
- ^ Giannis Antetokounmpo Stats
|ALTERNATIVE NAMES||Antetokounmpo, Giannis Sina Ougko (full name); Adetokounbo, Giannis; Antetokounmpo, Ioannis; Αντετοκούνμπο, Γιάννης (Greek)|
|BRIEF DESCRIPTION||Greek basketball player|
|DATE OF BIRTH||December 6, 1994|
|PLACE OF BIRTH||Athens , Greece|