|Department||Métropole de Lyon|
|Coordinates||45 ° 49 ′ N , 4 ° 50 ′ E|
|surface||3.78 km 2|
|Residents||4,052 (January 1, 2017)|
|Population density||1,072 inhabitants / km 2|
Collonges-au-Mont-d'Or is a commune with 4052 inhabitants (as of January 1 2017) in the Métropole de Lyon in the region of Auvergne Rhône-Alpes .
It belongs to the arrondissement of Lyon and was part of the canton of Limonest until 2015 . The inhabitants are called Collongeards .
The municipality is located north of Lyon on the Saône at the southern foot of the Mont d'Or .
It is surrounded by the neighboring communities of Saint-Romain-au-Mont-d'Or and Rochetaillée-sur-Saône in the north, Fontaines-sur-Saône in the east, Caluire-et-Cuire in the southeast, the ninth arrondissement of Lyon in the south as well Saint-Cyr-au-Mont-d'Or to the west.
- L'Auberge du Pont de Collonges , 2-star restaurant by Paul Bocuse
- Saint-Nizier church
- New church from 1842
- Remains of the Chavannes fortification from the 16th century
- Perret Castle ( Château-Perret or Château de la Chaux ) from the 19th century
- Tourvéon castle from the 18th century
- Wash houses
- Paul Bocuse (1926-2018), Koch; In Collonges-au-Mont-d'Or he opened his first restaurant, L'Auberge du Pont de Collonges
- Aimé Lepercq (1889–1944), Minister of Finance (1944)
- A partnership has existed with the French municipality of Illhaeusern in the Haut-Rhin (Alsace) department since 1967 . It exists not least because of the friendship with the two *** star chefs Paul Haeberlin (1923–2008) and Marc Haeberlin (* 1954).
Commons : Collonges-au-Mont-d'Or - Collection of images, videos and audio files