|coat of arms||Germany map|
|County :||Rhein-Lahn district|
|Association municipality :||Aar facility|
|Height :||250 m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||4.08 km 2|
|Residents:||180 (Dec. 31, 2019)|
|Population density :||44 inhabitants per km 2|
|Postal code :||56368|
|Area code :||06772|
|License plate :||EMS, DIZ, GOH|
|Community key :||07 1 41 096|
|Community structure:||2 districts|
|Association administration address:||Burgstrasse 1
|Local Mayor :||Volkmer fruit|
|Location of the local community of Niedertiefenbach in the Rhein-Lahn district|
Niedertiefenbach is located in the western Hintertaunus in the landscape of the Einrich . The circular wall rises 2 km south of the village (449 m) and the Weißler Höhe (456 m) 2 km east . The Hof Bleidenbach district belongs to Niedertiefenbach. The community area extends over 4.08 km², of which approx. 40% is forest.
Niedertiefenbach belonged to the Niedergrafschaft Katzenelnbogen (Reichenberg Office), which from 1648 to 1806 was assigned to the Landgrave of Hesse-Kassel . From 1806 to 1813 the region and thus also Niedertiefenbach was under French administration ( pays réservé ). In 1816 the place came into the possession of the Duchy of Nassau , which was annexed to the Kingdom of Prussia in 1866 as a result of the German War .
Since 1946 Niedertiefenbach has been part of the then newly formed state of Rhineland-Palatinate . In 1972, in the course of the Rhineland-Palatinate "functional and territorial reform", the community of Katzenelnbogen was formed, to which the local community of Niedertiefenbach belonged until 2019 and which then became part of the community of Aar-Einrich.
- Population development
The development of the population of Niedertiefenbach, the values from 1871 to 1987 are based on censuses:
The local mayor of Niedertiefenbach is Volkmer Obst. In the direct election on May 26, 2019, he was re-elected with 92.59% of the vote.
- Internet presence of the local community in Niedertiefenbach
- Local community Niedertiefenbach on the website of the municipality of Aar-Einrich
- State Statistical Office of Rhineland-Palatinate - population status 2019, districts, municipalities, association communities ( help on this ).
- Karin Goebel-Lange: The Church in Niedertiefenbach , published in Rhein-Lahn-Kreis Heimatjahrbuch 2015 , Kreisverwaltung des Rhein-Lahn-Kreis (ed.), Bad Ems 2014
- State Statistical Office Rhineland-Palatinate - regional data
- The Regional Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: Local elections 2019, city and municipal council elections
- The Regional Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: direct elections 2019. see Aar-Einrich, Verbandsgemeinde, 25th line of results. Retrieved November 23, 2019 .