|coat of arms||Germany map|
|County :||Rhein-Lahn district|
|Association municipality :||Aar facility|
|Height :||310 m above sea level NHN|
|Area :||2.26 km 2|
|Residents:||144 (Dec. 31, 2019)|
|Population density :||64 inhabitants per km 2|
|Postal code :||56368|
|Area code :||06486|
|License plate :||EMS, DIZ, GOH|
|Community key :||07 1 41 039|
|Association administration address:||Burgstrasse 1
|Local Mayor :||Harald Focke|
|Location of the local community Ergeshausen in the Rhein-Lahn district|
The bridge mill, boiler mill and linden mill residential areas also belong to Ergeshausen .
The place was first mentioned in 1200.
Until 1775 the place belonged to the quadrilateral court on the Einrich (Hessisches Quartier), then came under the sole rule of Hessen Kassel due to a division and was assigned to the Niedergrafschaft Katzenelnbogen . From 1806 to 1813, the region, including Ergeshausen, was under French administration ( pays réservé ). In 1816 the place came into the possession of the Duchy of Nassau , which was annexed to the Kingdom of Prussia in 1866 as a result of the so-called German War .
After the First World War , during the Allied occupation of the Rhineland , the town was located in a narrow corridor between the bridgeheads on the right bank of the Rhine between the Americans around Koblenz and the French around Mainz. Until the military occupation by France in 1923, the area existed as a so-called free state bottleneck .
Ergeshausen has been part of the then newly formed state of Rhineland-Palatinate since 1946 . In 1972, as part of the Rhineland-Palatinate “functional and territorial reform”, the community of Katzenelnbogen was formed, to which the local community of Ergeshausen belonged until 2019 and which was then merged into the community of Aar-Einrich.
- Population development
The development of the population of Ergeshausen, the values from 1871 to 1987 are based on censuses:
Local mayor of Ergeshausen is Harald Focke. In the direct election on May 26, 2019, he was re-elected with 65.93% of the vote.
- Local municipality Ergeshausen on the website of the municipality of Aar-Einrich
- Short portrait of Ergeshausen on SWR television
- State Statistical Office of Rhineland-Palatinate - population status 2019, districts, municipalities, association communities ( help on this ).
- State Statistical Office Rhineland-Palatinate (ed.): Official directory of the municipalities and parts of the municipality. Status: January 2018 [ Version 2020 is available. ] . S. 42 (PDF; 2.2 MB).
- State Statistical Office Rhineland-Palatinate - regional data
- The Regional Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: Local elections 2019, city and municipal council elections
- The Regional Officer Rhineland-Palatinate: direct elections 2019. see Aar-Einrich, Verbandsgemeinde, eleventh line of results. Retrieved November 21, 2019 .